Remainder to the shills

No matter how hard you shill, no matter how fanatical of Hillary you are, no matter how progressive you are, if you spend time here on Sup Forums you will eventually become one of us.

That's the story of most people here, over half the population of Sup Forums came from diverse raids and then stuck around here.

So, at least take some effort to learn our memes, now you're trapped here.

Remember, you're here forever.

niggers

Bump.

Used to have respect for diversity and the left. Sup Forums opened my eyes. Now fuck multiculturalism Jews and love Nazi Germany

It's true. I used to be a Huffington Post reading tranny and came here to troll with lgbt stuff but eventually I started hating niggers and sympathizing with nazis.

Still a tranny though. Can't fight intersexual conditions of the brain.

I used to browse reddshit and think Obama was a good president

Hooooly fuck was I wrong.

Oh yeah, I'm also a CCW holder now as of a few days ago. Guns are awesome and you should always kill people trying to come for your guns.

The main thing is that we were all lied to about Hitler and the Nazis.

He was just another leader trying to fight for his people and failed.

History is written by the winners.

You can't drop a nuke on japanese children and then claim the enemy was committing terrible war crimes that require punishment.

Came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I am all out of gum

I don't like the wierd thing you got going on with your dick and your head but I will fight to protect your right to be wierd(free) as fuck

There are so, so many shills suddenly. Posting under different flags.

All these people suddenly trying to make it look like there are actually diverging opinions here on Europe's crisis, on ethnicity, on economic models, etc. As if to give the impression there are actually Marxist-sympathetic people here, or a lot of pro-Jewish people here, or anti-racist, etc. (I'm actually not racist but I know the board culture, and a sudden chorus of voices criticizing comments for 'bigotry' - as if that's ever considered offensive here, or anywhere on Sup Forums - stick out like a sore thumb).

True story and kek confirmes

HELP ME WITH THIS THREAD

(((they))) live

>tfw spent half my life thinking nazis were the bad guys

That's pretty high energy Argy. Enjoy my grudging respect.

Sup Forums redpills everyone eventually. you can't resist the facts, especially when they're dispensed through forms that appeal to primal needs and survival impulse

welcome to the vortex of despair, newfags

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS

I'm glad that you decided to arm yourself against the muzzie menace.

Go with God you glorious faggot.

Indeed, whitest country.
I used to be a liberal myself, but after I began lurking out of interest rather than fun, I became one of those I used to make fun of.
MAGA

You're here forever.

Welcome to the Teutoburg Forest CTR legions. Good luck!

>over half the population of Sup Forums came from diverse raids and then stuck around here.
[citation needed]

Every single shill post I see just reaffirms my belief in Trump. Six months ago I wasn't sure, but now I've never been more sure of anything in my life. These shills reek of desperation. I can not wait to cast my vote for Donald Trump, the next president of the United States.

That post sums me up in a lot of ways. Seems stupid at first but once you've been exposed you can't help but be critical of your own misunderstandings.

This is now a shaking of the veil thread

is it bad I feel for those guys, they're just dumb grunts but they're the ones who are going to die because some idiot half assed a coup

>half assed a coup

You misspelled "false flag for consolidating power"

I honestly don't know why the shills bother. Do they think that posting something about how higher wages will make EVERYONE happy speaks to what is our issue here?

They have no idea how to speak in our terms, and when they try to address race it's just through mocking racebait threads that if anything only make us simultaneously more committedly against multiculturalism yet also better able to withstand high stress feedback, trolling, and counterarguments.

Everything these outside posters do only makes us smarter and more savvy.

that "some idiot" is Edrogan dw

I think they thought it was a drill or something. Next thing you know you're getting beaten to death and thrown off a bridge

Praise KEK

Yeah and I'm sure you're white too?

That's why the lefties call pol cancerous

Right, it just makes us hate blacks and mexicans more than we already did.

You know how I got here at all?

The FBI Insider Sup Forums leak.

Didnt even know much was going on here at Sup Forums before that.

Then I got the word first here about the Turkey coup before I heard it on the news anywhere else.

This place is real MSM.
Im glad im involved here.

Praise Cuck.

STARE INTO THE ABYSS CTR WE GAZE UP AT YOU WITH HUNGRY EYES

It's fun playing this satire game on Sup Forums

My name is Legion; for we are many.

Trump is done, I can't believe what he said about Khan! Disrespecting all those veterans!

Everyone here just pretends to like Trump, take the red pills Original Poster!

#IMWITHHER!

>Can't fight intersexual conditions of the brain.
But you just posted the solution in your follow-up.

why am i the only one who was born redpilled?

>learn about holocaust, try to stifle laughter
>dislike "chocolate people"
>french exchange student made think France was made up of africans

lel

some of you fags are alright

its true. i came here late last year to talk shit about trump, ended up magaing HARD

I started reading Julius Evola and decided it was time to try and tip the scales into full fledged war.
Memeing is the only way to do that.

>>That's the story of most people here

Leftism will be never the same again - after /pol. :D

>the jew will slowly turn into a proto nazi

you had me until admitting to spending actual money on a ruger

buy a HK, baretta or hell even a sig. fuck glocks

guess we all have to now

We are Anonymoose

1. Expect us
2. You don't talk about the Anonymoose
3. Expect us

The 9E is just by beater gun at the range. I have a p238 for my EDC.

ah. i used to have a sr9 and it was a piece. have a b92 now and its a work of art

Came to shill and swallowed the pill!

Always fucking hated niggers and sandnogs. Have always been disgusted by rasenshände, I categorically found nonwhites unattractive since I can remember. Learned the truth about jews here though.