Lool

lool

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Foundations of Geopolitics, a textbook for the Russian politburo teaches: "Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

>lets be friends with those gais!

putin spin skill must be some next level

You act like America isn't the most evil entity in modern times, constantly destabilizing countries for profit, with zero repercussions. This is coming from an American. Fuck this country

i miss when right wingers were patriots

Yes.
This is actual competence of Putin and all Russian goverment.
And some people believe in RT propaganda and fear Russia. Retards.

You have such an american concept of left and right, think outside of that. The republicans and dems are closer to center than actually being left wing or right wing. I consider myself right wing but I would never call myself a republican

>change is hard wahwah

i miss when the right werent all pussy faggots

What

This. You give me hope that not all Americans are retards brainwashed by CNN

So is Oliver Stone a massive cuck?

>The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

topkek fancybear!

and as we all know, the US never releases propaganda...

it was before they all needed someone else besides themselves for Vietnam and started hating their fellow cuntrymen. So about 1978.

>Russian government is essentially a Putin run mafia
>Sochi olympics allowed billions in Russian tax money to be embezzled by his billionaire friends
>Russia invades sovereign neighboring countries and annexes parts of their territory
>poisons journalists
>imprisons political opponents
>holds Europe hostage over gas shipments
>but no, America is the evil country, much worse than Russia

>weakest sauce of all

>US government is essentially a Deep State run mafia
>every day billions in US tax money are embezzled by their billionaire friends
>US invades sovereign countries and installs puppet regimes
>shoots whistleblowers
>holds Europe hostage with fearmongering
>but no, Russia is the evil country, much worse than America

lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
WMDs
blaming Benghazi 2012 on youtube videos

>Deep State
lmao absolute idiot detected. can you please define what the fuck a deep state is?

1000s of people in senior unelected positions who influence policy

>US government is essentially a Deep State run mafia
no it isnt, its quite literally a democracy
>every day billions in US tax money are embezzled by their billionaire friends
then vote for the politicans who advocate tax law reform, campaign finance reform and financial reform. america is a democracy
>US invades sovereign countries and installs puppet regimes
then dont vote for the war hawks, its a democracy
>shoots whistleblowers
untrue
untrue
>holds Europe hostage with fearmongering
doesnt make sense
>but no, Russia is the evil country, much worse than America
yes it is, it has actively tried to repress and control every country in eastern europe through systematic oppression, propaganda and military aggression for 70 years

how literally retarded to have more faith in the Russian government than your own

No ones claiming that Russia isn't corrupt, but to suggest that America isn't, and to suggest that our foreign policy in the last 25 years isn't 100x more perfidious than Russia's is lauaghable. Glass houses man

They're spinning us pretty hard right now, I think we'll figure it out but this is the saddest chapter of US history in my lifetime. I'm disappointed to know that so many Americans are this gullible.

Not an argument