So this happened today

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VP/status/761253705341480962?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ohhUIbVPUHQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish biden had run.
He was respectable and fun.
I'm a republican but I can see a genuine human appeal in Biden as a person unlike most democrats.

Biden is a fucking kiddly diddler, someone post the webms

I don't even have words at this point. We deserve to have muslims walk all over us.

> I can see a genuine human appeal in Biden as a person
Kill yourself you vapid fuck.
Do you have an actual vagina or just emote like one?

He actually told a zodiac killer joke.

He's a pedo but he's a fuicking madman.

exactly. whats not to like?

His wife and little girl got killed in a car accident you retard, he has a soft spot for kids.

#FriendshipGoals

>
>, he has a soft spot for kids.
and it changes to a hard spot really quick

yfw you realize we will never get to see the hilarity that would've been a trump biden debate

No way that's real, I refuse to belive it

The trauma for losing his family made him lose his mind

And I pooped, also.

kek

an old fashioned COOT-OFF!!!

lel nice

>this is real
wew
twitter.com/VP/status/761253705341480962?lang=en

>non countries make fun of dead kids

ebin guise simbly ebin

I don't see how anyone could recover from that. I'd probably kill myself.

gay as fuck

Gayyyy

Go back to r9k and complain about girls not liking your nice personality pls.
Actual people vote for personalities they can project and would get on with - it's how Blair did so well originally.
That would have been great but desu I wanted more of those onion biden article type things - going to miss those in a while.

where were you when America was the cringiest country on earth

Mega gay

Not gonna lie...that's pretty gay. If my best friend gave that to me I'd think they have autism or want to fuck me.

Jesus Christ

This is Jeb-tier cringe

That's cute as fuck.
I wish I had a friend like that.

Both Biden and Obama are extremely likable as people, even if Biden is mostly just meme material.

Trump is likable, but Hillary is a straight up annoying cunt. I can't see why anyone would want to hear that charisma-less bitch everyday.

the last two bars of your poem didn't rhyme lad

Say what you will about his politics, Joe is a pretty decent guy desu. He's like your favorite uncle.

>Actual people vote for personalities
Actual women and actual faggots vote for personalities despite a decades long track record of corruption and dishonesty.

You're in denial, but deep down you must know you're a cunt.

You probably think "call me Dave" was honest too.

You pathetic wanker

You sound like the type of angsty cunt that voted labour and remain over here because the conservatives are "evil".
Policy matters most of all. But real people vote for personalities too because they are a head of state and deal with other human beings. Obama and biden are two very likable people irrespective of the less than good policies they've enacted. That's why they won.
You're just lucky Hillary isn't a likeable populist figure or you'd be guaranteed her in against someone like trump.

Was your image from a loli rape doujin a subtle poke at Biden being touchy feely with little girls?

i just threw up

tosspot

I would've shilled for Biden had he ran.

top kek

That's gayer than anything Trudeau has ever done in his life

I read "Joe's Garage" from the thumbnail, i'm disapointed

checked and kekked

Legit hilarious. Fuck biden's politics but he's charismatic as fuck and he has this sleazy "fuck you" smile that's somehow endearing. I was laughing like crazy when Biden was smugly BTFOing Paul Ryan in the VP debate. He laughed at Ryan and he saw that Ryan couldn't handle being laughed at, so he kept doing it and spaghetti'd Ryan.

He's a pedo, brah.
He's also a fucking corrupt joke, his son got a nice chair on the largest private gas company in Ukraine after the US installed their puppets.
He's also a fucking gaylord judging by that picture. Probably the same stuff used to lure little kiddies into his bedroom.

That's really cute

I got called a fag for knowing how to make those things

I was like 7

JUST nuke us already.

Thank you. I have been looking for that particular clip for a long time

fag

I gotcha Jacques.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohhUIbVPUHQ

BTW, stay safe.

Biden is a pervert. He'd swim naked in the white House pool and flirt with the female secret service

fag

checked.

Man, you can see how he tries to get his hand further down on her chest. I wonder if he gets kicks from doing it right in front of other people and they don't dare to say anything.

daddy bringing the bantz

It's called a "joke," you dumb Kraut.

For other examples, see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Germany

Obama always gives the shittest gifts, jsut look at the region 1 dvds he gave the queen or the ipod that cam with it that had all shi speeches on it like the queen gives a flying fuck about him.

Nice

>tfw ywn make "Best Bros" bracelets with W ever

J-just leave me here.... let me die....

reminds me of jimmy saville, people like that are not scared of doing this stuff in public

what the actual fuck is he doing

its so weird to think that this guy has never met any repurcussions for his behaviour but probably made politcians his bitch with blackmailing them

some top of the pops announcer goes around dicking children in a grand scheme and invites politicians to his parties... just think about it

btw John Peele was best music-man from 20th century, so great-britain is not all that bad