Since I haven't one in a while, let's have Digimon thread

Since I haven't one in a while, let's have Digimon thread.
And just in case Mods are up and about, let's say it's a Digimon crossover thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4ihj4k
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-29/1st-digimon-adventure-tri-film-gets-english-language-theatrical-release-in-us/.103758
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is the next movie supposed to happen?

September 24

digimon is and has always been Sup Forums

I'm not really sure what you'd want to talk about. Is the newest season even still airing? I heard negative stuff about Tri overall, although I only watched a few episodes myself before getting distracted and forgetting about it.

Nice choice of OP digimon, though.

But that's full of Pedophiles, and it activates my anti-virus blocker.

The newest season, "Appmon" has just been announced with some character designs shown.
I've been enjoying tri., the Onsen part in the second movie had some nice character moments, and the Rosemon and Lillymon VS Imperialdramon fight was awesome.

The government woman sending Koushiro the pictures of Mimi in her Café outfit was perfect.

So which series was the best?

Tamers easily. Next is Adventure.

The first for nostalgia, the third for story.

Moot said that Digimon is Sup Forums, so it's Sup Forums.

Everything about the new season sounds lame. I get trying to modernize digimon, but at a certain point, you're better off playing to nostalgia. I guess that's why Tris for.

tri is actually fun

>Moot
Who?

I'm one of those people who thinks Tamers was horribly overrated, and feel that people think it was the best because it was darker and was not 02, rather than other more tangible merits. It was the worst series ever at managing it's roster of characters.

Anyway, can't wait for pic related to be released.

make a Tamers 02, darker than before

Anyone have Star x Angewoman?

Post Takaris quickly

Moot's rule that Digimon can be discussed on Sup Forums is still in effect until Asian-Moot says otherwise. This is the same Asian-Moot who said exposed tits on Sup Forums is OK with him.

I love Armadillomon!

man, 2010 was such an innocent time.
I guarantee you if this were a 2016 post, Johnny and Etemon would be JJBA OCs.

Veemon was my favorite. Still is.

The only kind thing I can say about Tri is that they finally showed Koushirou naked. That is a bland, dry presentation of a show.

Digimon needs a full reboot. Start at the beginning, introduce Taichi and his friends again, hit some of the same points as the original but try to be fresh and ignore some of the dumb shit. Give the mons some agency, give Sora a personality. Show Koushirou's butt at 10 instead of 16. You know, stuff like that.

Huh, wasn't going to post ITT cause I thought it'd get deleted. Guess it was fine.
Tamers for story, Adventure for scale, and I personally feel like Savers is underrated.

Who is the most beautiful Digimon of all and why is it not Ranamon?

Because that first "a" should be an "e".

She's one of my favorites.

1. Ladydevimon
2. Ranamon
3. BioLotusmon
4. Sakuyamon
5. Lilithmon

Saban is done with dubbing Xros Wars and are moving onto dubbing Tri. Jeff Nimoy confirmed on his tumblr he's back voicing Tentomon.

>Digimon threads on Sup Forums

Hahahahahaha oh fuck no, this is the worst place to talk about it. You'd get better Digimon talk on /vp/ let alone it's main boards Sup Forums and /m/. Hahahaha fuck all ya'll

>Rosemon and Lillymon VS Imperialdramon fight was awesome.
No it fucking wasn't. Vikemon and Rosemon vs Imperialdramon was one of the worst fights I have ever seen.

Nah. You are wrong.

What's so sexy about a fox?

Dem legs and fluffy tail.

While we're on the subject, do you think Renamon's shoulder spikes are just hair, or would there be a nub of flesh inside?

Thoughts on the Applimon? Seems like a dumb idea but I like it.

Tri is being dubbed, but not by Saban. Whoever is dubbing it is just using the old voice cast.

Saban lost the rights? That's some good news.

No idea.

I'm not proud of my desire to tiff her, but here we are.

Before anyone brings it up, pretty sure the derp face isn't the dubs fault.

It's Digimon Young Hunters x Yokai Watch.
Cautiously optimistic.

>this is the worst place to talk about it
Have you ever actually been in an Sup Forums Digimon thread? Last I checked, 70% of the time, they're just Yamato wanking.

When was the last time you checked?

You've clearly haven't checked in a LOOONG time. Sup Forums actually had pretty decent Digimon threads leading up to and even a while after Tri was announced and released, but they died. A lot has happened since the days people would get annoyed by the dub.
/vp/ is actually the worst place you could try to bring it up.

What's this about Saban losing Digimon now?

get this in the mail right when a Digimon thread starts good day

dailymotion.com/video/x4ihj4k

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-29/1st-digimon-adventure-tri-film-gets-english-language-theatrical-release-in-us/.103758

Anyone plan on seeing this?

By the time it's out, the third movie will be out and subbed. Unless someone is really craving nostalgia and has trouble following subtitles, why bother?