What's with all the dislikes on the new JRE?

What's with all the dislikes on the new JRE?
No one in the comments is giving a clear answer.

the alt right mongs still follow him and theyre probably triggered because reeee muh woman

She's a female comedian, women aren't funny, hence the dislikes.

Maybe she's an unknown boring guest?

A lot of the comments are "wtf why does she look homeless!"
Is that the only reason for the dislikes or did she say something bad?

Are you mentally ill?

The interview was not entertaining or interesting in the least. Theres no way to spin that, it has nothing to do with politics.

Everybody was hyped for Joe's reaction to the announcement of the Mcgregor vs Mayweather and when he was ramping up to it she deflated it calling it a circus show to gawk at or some dismissive stuff like that.

Thats my guess tho.

she has a point somewhat.

Yeah, but people still want to hear about the fight and the build up to it.

She's absolutely right but Joe has been hyping this fight for years now and when it actually gets announced people actually want to see his hype explode.

She has a point, may-weather gonna fuck the guy up, This is a boxing match as far as im aware.

Shes an SJW so alt right hordes will auto down vote. It was also a pretty boring show tho as well.

Neither does the alt right.

shes 100% right
they are idiots

>people actually want to see his hype explode.
sounds really fucking gay desu

What if joe is meme

I've seen some clips where she's a little funny, but like every other woman comedian, you realize they just don't hold up to close scrutiny

Doug Stanhope is always hanging out with her

I used to think Doug was pretty based, but his basic bitch libertarianism is kinda weak.

at this point, if you're not an AnCap you're just a republican.

You are talking to a Sup Forumsedditor pre-op transsexual that spends it's every waking hour """policing""" Sup Forums and spergs out over the alt-right boogeyman as well as muh russia non-stop. You tell me if you think their mental state is healthy.

So is stand-up comedy.

Joe Rogan and his group of dummies hyping up for the McGregor- Mayweather fight for 3 hours(including conspiracy theories of course) when?

she's an jewisher who has tweeted in the past some very hurtful things to the white community

Hes a fucking bully and shill starters, rather than looking up things for himself he blindly believes anything his guests tell but when it comes to real conspiracies he justs bullies and shuts the person down

>t. Edward Bravonstein

>every female guest gets tons of dislikes unless they are talking about scientology
>every one of his hunting buddies gets tons of dislikes
>anytime it gets into politics it gets tons of dislikes
Who's in the wrong here?

She ain't wrong

... are you okay?

>well over 1 million posts per day on 4chinz
>tens of thousands of posts per day on Sup Forums
>he thinks he can actually pinpoint 1 person based off a general stance

>she deflated it calling it a circus show
Well she ain't wrong though. The fight is going to be entertaining as fuck but you are retarded if you consider it as some serious boxing match.

>autistic manchildren
>people

pick one wwemma senpai

Looks homeless

These days every other JRE is getting bombed with tons of dislikes, it's best to just watch at least some of the podcast and make your own mind about it

if it sucks just stop halfway and move onto another one

Spot on

because every now and again Joe has someone like Alex Jones on which attracts a new audience that thinks that Joe is "redpilled" or "right wing" or "one of their guys" and then they slowly realize Joe isnt so easily defined and have a plethora of guests on just for banter.

Old school JRE listeners probably flocked to his podcast because of his standup - which they mostly empathize with - or they are MMA fans and arent really invested in politics.

but it is a circus show

inflated hype over what can almost be described as a WWE event

>The fight is going to be entertaining as fuck
wew lad, have you ever seen a boxing match let alone a Floyd Mayweather one?

>likes outnumber dislikes

it's not like that refugee video going around with 250k dislikes, calm your tits

She looks like a fat fucking crackhead... she is anti-Trump sjw etc...

Boring? Have you ever seen a McGregor fight?

>my mfw when mcgregor puts him away

admit it you'll mark out like crazy even if you're not a fan of either sports

You're wrong about almost everything.

Listen to that podcast in particular. The woman is a bore with the most infuriating case of vocal fry imaginable. She had nothing to say and Joe rolled out his same old handful of talking points so someone was saying something. This had very little to do with politics, but I'm sure she's a mumbling fool with not much insight in that regard as well.

>Old school JRE listeners probably flocked to his podcast because of his standup

Joe Rogan has never aquired an audience because of his stand up. Ever. His stand up is dreadful. He has funnelled in an audience through News Radio at first, then Fear Factor (which was huge), then the UFC, and now it's mainly his podcast. He draws crowds to his stand up because of those things, not because he's a great comedian.

I actually did dislike it because it was a lady since none of his lady podcasts have been interesting and I drop them automatically without watching at this point. Ladies just keep talking about themselves and nobody cares. Same thing with blacks, pretty much every black guest just mumbles like a retard on JRE.

>that refugee video going around with 250k dislikes
link?

click the YouTube logo

make me

thanks based user
I don't usually click because it's always pushing a shitty agenda but I will this time just to look at that bar

Hahah, what are you talking about? snap out of it man.

uhhhhhh ever heard of tits or gtfo you stupid democrap libcuck???

desu

Have you seen the podcast? I know it's almost impossible to not close that tab, but give it a try and you'll know why: She's, without a doubt, one of the most boring and clueless guests in all JRE's history.

Hannibal was one of the best guests , black or not

because JRE is shit

JRE has been on a shitstreak for some time and guests like her aren't helping. Especially her when they have a terrible vocal fry from yelling about vagina and dick jokes all day and complaining about political things constantly which people aren't tuning in for. You know exactly what the answer, you just wanted a shitposting (You)'infested thread.
Fuck you OP. Stop making this thread over and over again in some form or another.

Cam Hanes is awesome, but he repeats himself a ton on JRE.

Bingo.

Shirley Manson set an unrealistic bar for female guests. I know that's fucking sexist but she was smart, informed, witty, and had enough charm to fill a ballroom by herself; perhaps most importantly she knew something about Rogan's history before she walked into the room and that goes a long way; most celebrities in general just go to an interview expecting to be the center of attention; a fucking pro and overall nice person throws it back to the host every now and then. And Michael Malice set such a fucking high bar for guests in general. That man went on from North Korea to talking about exotic goldfish and persimmon dyed jeans.

I agree Rogan's standup is fucking godawful. He's just not terribly funny. If I was judging him based off his standup I wouldn't be listening to his podcast at all. As it turns out, his podcast is exceptional because he is genuinely a curious idiot like the rest of us.

You for thinking everyone should like what you like.

If you listen to the podcast and cut out all the comedians, hunters, fighters, and athletes it's actually the best fucking podcast on the planet.

And I enjoy the outdoors but Jesus Christ those people are painful to listen to. I'm excluding the coyote guy, he had the makings of being interesting but all the other people peddling their stupid outdoor gear can fuck right off. The worst thing to ever happen to physical lifestyles is retards thinking that you can improve your game/activity by applying a dipshit golf mentality to you gear - buy expensive shit to make up for the fact you suck.

why does she look like shes on crack

>morgan murphy is a fem-
DROPPED

Why the FUCK has it not been posted yet?

>cut out all the comedians, hunters, fighters, and athletes
This is how I watch JRE. I did enjoy the Steven Rinella show though, he seems to fit more in with documentarian than hunter.

I've been meaning to give that one a listen, but I was afraid she would end up going on some SJW rant and kind of turn me off from it. Do they keep away from politics or were my fears correct?

I agree with you, but ironically enough, the "Fight Companion" episodes can be pretty entertaining, as most of the time they just talk about random shit

weak bait

I feel like every time a chick goes on there, who isn't that so called "Doctor" who advocates you eat nothing but bean sprouts to cure AIDs, the video gets a shit tonne of dislikes.

Always pulls tho, like yourself.

Not really. People liked the girl from Garbage too.

yep. he's a defensive goat, entertaining if you actually like boxing

She brags about being on antidepressants. I'm sick of these worthless nobodies fishing for sympathy attention like that

I remember wanting to fuck her ass when Myspace was a thing and Warren Ellis promoted her.

i couldn't imagine caring about something like that

That is the worst case of vocal fry I have ever heard.

triggered