youtube.com/watch?v=-KO9b6yVkSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Dofus-Livre-1-Julith/Movie?id=70833

if you havent seen it

kerubim being a badass as always

Because it was pretty bad.

also new waifu material

>Why are we not talking abut this?
We have in great length. Hell man, many Sup Forums users are the reason why it is subbed. Sorry that our fanbase is not as big as it used to be. Plus most people only care about Wakfu and not Dofus

man did i miss the thread ? sad

>thread
Many.

Conversation dried up and people started whining about making 'generals' but I try to make weekly threads with the links.

Lillotte.

LILLOTTE!

Just watched and i have to say that was a great Movie, i like movies that make you question if the villain is really evil, even when they do super evil things.

Plus it finally explained why Kerubim and Atcham called Joris Papycha in the Wakfu specials. I am fully satisfied, if sad that no cameos from some of the other Dofus characters appeared.

So is there any news on the next season of Wakfu

Nice, thank

Poor guy, all that work only to be blown off in the end.

They did it in a classy way though. That poor bird though. What kinda fuck studies magic just to figure out how to do that

>That time where she became drunk as fuck.

Strong Female Character

Is it wrong to Waifu Julith

I'd probably just fuck her and leave because I know she's a psycho.

No julith is for cuddling and telling everything is alright.

>thread by streaming fag that missed all the previous threads.

Great.

So, the thief who stolen the egg and started all this mess is not revealed yet.

No, so this will definitely get a sequel...someday. I wonder if it will be a full trilogy?

Also I just realized Kerbuim never got back together with Lou.

>Implying you wouldn't tap this.

Well the cuddling coming after the fun stuff was implied.

We had a few threads on the movie before

>Pay 12 euro for postage of the blu-ray and artbook.
>Still waiting for them a week later.

I should have got it through Amazon.

best fight in the movie, suprisingly

I don't know why bot watching old man Kerubim kick ass actually gave me goose bumps.

Thanks bro. It was truly epic.

>Book I
Does it mean we'll get more? How many?

They planned for more, but the movie didn't do well enough in France so the sequels aren't a priority for them.

The creators are really tight lipped but given there is still the Question "if Mama didn't use the ebony dofus to attack Bonta who did?" We can assume there will be another one eventually.

This

There's supossedly more incoming, but since the movie was kind of a flop, welp... We'll just have to wait

Lilotte was cute as fuck.

I'd take her as a daughteru

Yep

>Kerubim never got back toguether with Lou

because I'm still waiting for a linked english subbed version.

that time you gave a link so everyone could see it.

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Welcome to a month ago.

>pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
thanks

>God damn time tunnel

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Dofus-Livre-1-Julith

1:16:58

I'm still waiting on Amazon.

Dunno why this shit takes so long, I usually get packages from Amazon Japan on release day.

Does anyone have a download to the flac/mp3 of Wakfu's ost? Specifically sur tes pas

Also, I'm at episode 32 of the Dofus series, can I just go ahead and watch the movie? This series is entirely episodic from what I've noticed, and I've not seen a single continuous hint of a plot

Dofus is purely episodic, except for maybe the last episode. There's side stories in the flashbacks, and you also see some evolution in characters like Simone.
Since you've already watched so much I'd tell you to finish it first, since there's a few stuff from the series related to the movie, but it's not essential so you can go straight to the movie if you prefer.

Alright, thanks m8. I'll go ahead and finish the series since each episode is only like 10 minutes anyways.

to the one with the 1GB heavy encoding, really not bad.
I'll try to remember uploading it on my alt for the pastebin.

cause it's not ravioli day.

That ending was fucking shit.
I wanna fuck the Mousemage.
The "twist" was very poorly executed.
Again with the 'stupid' Iop.
Characters were bretty good.
6/10.
Sequel when?

>Sequel when?

Never. At least not in the next few years.

Because this is the first time we see old man Kerub actually fight. He never fought in the series in his later years and neither in the OVAs.

Jahash had excellent taste in women for sure.

this . but also because this should remind you how strong he was in the youth. He did take Djaul head-on (with Indie) for i don't remember which dofus.

All I wanna know is, why did Bakara decide getting drunk was a good idea?
What the fuck was wrong with that woman, I honestly thought she was gonna become the actual villain after getting the Dofus Egg.
And also, she was heavily oversexualized, my God.
The dog girl felt like pedo bait in various instances of the film to me.
I think I'm sick in the head.

You are sick in the head.

Lilotte is not for sexual

>Lilotte was so cute I almost got diabetes
>the animation was so good I wanted to cry
>Kerubim's death was surprisingly not sad in the least and felt cheesy and rushed after that fantastic battle scene
>that fuckin' Huppermage almost made me want to be a lesbian tho
>couldn't get over how that bitch wanted to ressurect her dead husband using panties. that was weird even for Dofus and it took a lot of the seriousness out of everything for me
>ending was also kinda shit
>they didn't show Atcham coming back like Kerubim did

But man the animation was killer.

>Again with the 'stupid' Iop.
That's their whole schtick though user. That's like the basic fundamental of their culture ; rush in and don't think.

The subs I sound were bad.

eh?

*found

>almost made me want to be a lesbian tho
>I'm a girl, btw.
Tumblr and Reddit are the other way.

What was bad?

the fansubs on the various mega folders are plus4chan quality.

Iops tend to be fucking stupid anyway,

youtube.com/watch?v=-KO9b6yVkSI

>fighting game with world of 12 characters
I know it's just an animator's demo but still ... do want!

>No ankama at AX this year

I'm shocked, given how amazing the animation was.

I didn't feel like it was super accessible to audiences not acquainted with the games or series, so I don't really see word of mouth spreading that well. How popular is the animation series in France, anyways?

BUMP!

I still think Eggman-moustache iop is the best iop design,

>I am fully satisfied, if sad that no cameos from some of the other Dofus characters appeared.
Simone.

>>that fuckin' Huppermage almost made me want to be a lesbian tho
Which one? There were at least four recognizable Huppermage designs in the movie if I don't count Jahash since he was mostly naked most of the time.

>>couldn't get over how that bitch wanted to ressurect her dead husband using panties. that was weird even for Dofus and it took a lot of the seriousness out of everything for me
I hated how everything was getting tense and Ankama were getting into their "shit's getting real" zone and then panties because lol random. I know they like stupid shit like that, but there's a time and place for everything, and that would have belonged in Dofus Manga, not this movie.

>Simone
That's more of an easter egg.

>You will never kick ass as based Kabrok

excluding the Wakfu MMO

KABROKKKKKK

PLOT CONTINUITY QUESTION:

Why are Joris' eyes black in Wakfu? Shouldn't they be blue?

they are black at the end of the film

I'm gonna say it's because the influence of the black dragon dofus, because every time he got separated from it his eyes turned normal.

It's conceivable that Joris's story wasn't completely determined back then and the eye change is a retcon of sorts. Or maybe his connection with the dragon was preserved even though the Dofus was stolen from him. Not sure how that would work, though.

>mfw Wakfu/Dofus will never get the Cyberconnect2 treatment.
While more of an action game, those Naruto games really make a spectacle of just how powerful those characters are.
I'd be okay with a regular fighter but on the other hand I get a boner for over the top displays of power and style over substance. It's A guilty pleasure of mine, I don't even follow that show or know any of those characters but damn if those games aren't pure retarded fun.

>>couldn't get over how that bitch wanted to ressurect her dead husband using panties. that was weird even for Dofus and it took a lot of the seriousness out of everything for me
No need to get your panties in a twist over it, I thought it was fine, they weren't even panties but briefs, knitted by her whilst she was pregnant, as far as dark magic shit goes everywhere, items imbued with such emotion and feeling as what she probably felt at the time are pretty much a necessity when bringing someone back from death, second only to the deceased's actual body or a prized possession. To me those shitty looking briefs serve three purposes; to give some small characterization to the antagonist, as a gag to lighten the fact things are going to shit, the heroes got their asses kicked and someone got snuffed, and later to hide the guy's junk so there's no need for out of place censorship or awkward shots meant to keep his junk from showing. I think the briefs are underrated, clearly its performance should not be looked down upon as a mere joke like those slutty panties that get thrown at Khan.

>Panzerfaust at the end
nice