It's all over Trump

It's all over.

And don't complain about shilling. Trump wins plenty of states on my map.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquir.io/2016/08/05/donald-trump-leading-new-polls/#.V6OYRXMpBnF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that polls are always right.

>PA
>Blue
>FL
>Blue
>OH
>Blue

>PA
>not going blue
What are you smoking and where can I get it?

You honestly think that North "arrest the trannies" Carolina is going to go blue?

Probably won't getting nigger do vote for some old white bitch isn't going to pan out for them and the rest is solid red.

Liberals love dead babies, have one on me, OP faggot

You're crazy if you think black people and other minorities aren't going to go out in full force to vote against Trump.

99th Dimensional Chess

voter id laws wern't passed, senpai.

why laff?

> black people, motivated

hahaha oh man thats a goodun

honestly best case scenario, taht map

kind of sad, isn't it.

the best we could do was hand that bitch the office on a silver platter

I really don't think it's going to be anywhere near that close.

I think Clinton will blow Trump out of the water.

in NC and VA, kohai

>Johnson winning anything
You're funny
Nah I think it will be closer than what most people expect.

>Voting against the other candidate works! We got this!
t. Mitt romney

Why would a Libertarian win in states that vote Democrat?

If anything, Johnson would pull votes away from the Republican states.

>>Johnson winning anything
>not voting for Johnson

terminate existence

Trump has cali though

Johnson is a cuck and will steal young cuck voters from Clinton. Meanwhile older people will have MASSIVE turnout for Trump

Yup, and the angry black voters who would have been denied the right to vote will now take revenge on the GOP.

NC and VA will go blue.

this is a more realistic map, which is why the Trump campaign is focusing on swinging OH, PA and VA

good thing OH and PA are both 83% white - and enough to swing that map you posted to a Trump victory

Which will be canceled out by minorities, college-eds, women and young people. Basically everyone Trump has alienated.

> this elects the trump

In the event no candidate gets 270 the (republican controlled) House of Representatives votes for the president.

>voting for an open border globalist cuck
Fuck off

>Muh spoiler

the lolbertarian is going to gobble up berntards 5 to 1 compared to republicans

Dems are fucking retards if they think pushing the libertarian party is a good idea.

Threadly reminder
inquir.io/2016/08/05/donald-trump-leading-new-polls/#.V6OYRXMpBnF

Johnson is a Libertarian in name only, his policies are Democrat Lite

That'd be great, but how do you figure that?

Except Clinton knows this, and she has a much better-organized campaign. She knows all she has to do is keep a handful of swing states from falling, and she wins.

It doesn't help Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot with his own words.

I can understand why people would vote for Johnson but he's not gonna win any states.
Are you delusional?
>Young people
>supporting a libertarian
Trump isn't going to be able to swing PA, it's pretty solid blue state. I could see Ohio going either way but I gave it to Clinton because the states has been a pretty consistent supporter of the Clintons and it was one of the few states that Trump didn't win in the republican primary.

>Most Liberal state in America
>Voting Trump

Wut?

>depending on smallest least likely to voting block.

You're in for a surprise.

Voting for someone just so the other guy doesnt win never works Romney tried that and got btfo

You realize that in the standard 50-50 balance of Democrats and Republicans the dems get the majority all those people's votes, right?

I swear, some people who have never read a newspaper or bothered to learn about demographics hear that black people don't like Trump and think that means he's going to lose the election.

Don't fucking believe any of the polls. None of them matter.

No 50 state delegations decide who to select, you need to read up on the exact process. But unique circumstances will result in Gary Johnson being selected because he needs just enough Republicans to win with Democratic support.

Remember that Johnson is preferable to Trump for the Democrats, so all Democrats in the House would vote for Johnson

I doubt it. I predict a blowout worse than Romney's.

If Johnson gets endorsed by Romney he probably would win Utah.

>Arizona
>Blue
lol pick one faggot

Your post reads like your key board is covered in drool.

The house of representatives IS a collection of delegations from 50 states. The only difference in them picking president is that each state only gets one vote that is determined by a majority of that state's representatives.

Nor does relying overwhelmingly on one base of support.

Trump is overwhelmingly reliant on poor white males. Even Romney had a much broader base of support.

He's going to be crushed demographically. It's simple numbers.

Thank you for correcting the record!

It is my boldest prediction to be sure.

But I suspect fear of Trump has driven a lot of Hispanics to become voters in that state, which will tip the scale.

That's what I'd do in their shoes.

As a born and raised California boy I can assure you no, he doesn't. All the Bay Area and SoCal liberal fags will see to that. I really wish they would divide this overpopulated turd of a state in half.

Read this,

Cuck. Trump had record turnout during the primaries and Romney was a lame duck nobody wanted anyway

>MO
>Blue

I just did and it agrees with everything I said you illiterate fuck up.

Im 45 mins from san fransico and i see MAGA hats all the time

>lame duck
Do you even know what that means?

Yes. Support overwhelmingly from poor white people. The GOP is much whiter than the nation's electorate as a whole, and thus cannot be considered a good barometer of how the national election will unfold.

Yes, Trump got more poor white males to vote, but demographically he's outflanked by the Democrats' much broader base of support.

Primary turnout shows little to no correlation with turnout during the general.

Oh wow, I'm totally out-there....on exactly 2 states! (Arizona and Missouri).

You can't make election predictions without taking some chances.

You gotta make some long shots.

>A huge number of people go to a primary to pick their candidate
>Most of these people won't vote

That doesn't make any sense.

> The only difference in them picking president is that each state only gets one vote that is determined by a majority of that state's representatives.

>16 states confirmed to never vote for Trump
>GOP Republicans are globalists and hate Trump
>Johnson just needs a fraction of GOP reps to turn enough states around

Who's the illiterate one?

Correct. Trump's entire stategy was geared towards winning the Primaries, and he has failed to adapt his campaign to a National election.

He's still running like all he needs is the poor white male vote.

The Democrats, by contrast, are running like they're trying to win the entire nation. They're already flipping quite a few prominent Republicans.

Turnout overall during the republican primary was high but Trump at the end of the primary season ended up with less votes from Clinton. The overall turnout during the primary doesn't automatically correlate with how turnout will be for that candidate come November.

None of this bullshit
>16 states confirmed to never vote for Trump
>GOP Republicans are globalists and hate Trump
>Johnson just needs a fraction of GOP reps to turn enough states around

had anything to do with what I said.

Ah, so you're grasping at straws then, you agree with the premise that Johnson will win if no one gets majority of electoral votes?

Whatever white support Trump has will be canceled out by the sheer number of Hispanics Trump has compelled to become US citizens.

Essentially Trump will engineer his own defeat, by accelerating the development of a massive Hispanic voting bloc.

Johnson has a snowball's chance in hell of winning any states.

>Trump will Never get the nomination

That's unlikely, illegals are only getting voting in places like Commiefornia.

I didn't deny that at all, it just had nothing to do with the point I was making. What I was saying is you were correcting someone for saying congress picks the President, which is exactly what happens, it just happens a little differently than most things they decide.

The article didn't say he "will" win, it said it's possible. Only an inbred retard can't understand that you can't just 'know' what will happen.

You're clearly a moron. I've known a lot of morons, I can tell.

Actually I think OH is going Blue because of Kasich.

>Black people voting when there is no black candidate

Key words "becoming US citizens".

Trump is ironically more Hispanics to become that, which means they can vote. And they will vote.....against him.

Hence massive vote bloc. He's creating his own electoral nemesis.

His base of support is too small and too narrow to counter the new voting bloc he is creating.

They'll vote because the GOP tried to do those stupid voter ID laws, again.

Every black voter thinks those laws were just ways to prevent them from voting, and they'll retaliate.

This one is on the GOP as a whole. Not to mention Trump is seen as being too close to the police.

Johnson has shitty views I'd rather have trump

About the point you so badly wanted to make our conversation about, it is possible Gary Johnson will become President. However, a lot of improbable things would have to happen first. He'd have to win at least one electoral vote, which means he'd have to get -more- votes than another candidate somewhere (usually an entire state). Mind you, 20% in each state doesn't amount to shit, it would have to be consolidated. If the vote(s) he get happen to be snatched from the candidate that would have lost anyway, it doesn't amount to shit. If he steals from the candidate that would have won but not enough to keep him/her from 270, it doesn't amount to shit.

If it ends in 269-269 with no votes for Johnson, he isn't even allowed to be voted for by congress.

If it ends without anyone getting 270, Johnson getting some electoral votes, and a lot of Republicans with hurt feelings, Johnson has a fighting chance if those pissed off Republicans aren't swayed to vote for Clinton instead.

TL;DR, not very likely and if you think that just because Trump surprised everyone in the primaries that the opposite of what everyone thinks will always happen this election then you're retarded.

Trump picking a fight with him was just pointless.

He needed Ohio, and he picked a fight with its popular governor.

Keep in mind that Trumps only enemies would be Mexicans. Plenty of other Hispanics want to see them walled off, including Cubans and Porto Ricans.

>my map
Your map.
But in the real world HRC kicks his ass

Reminder that the most of the polls before Brexit were within the margin of error.
Second reminder that polling is historically less accurate in Britain than the US.
Third reminder that every election, delusional conservatives try to "unskew" the polls and then lose anyway,

Kasich is a NWO cuck. Trump should just tell his supporters to start rioting against the GOPe and the (((elite))) already and call on for the inevitable coup d'etat. fucking do it.

Yes. But their numbers are pretty small, proportionally.

Trump at 1% black support nationally. He's going to get fucked in the ass if he doesn't drop out.

No Republican has won without Ohio.

>NV
>Blue

And Mexicans are all over in commieforina, They mean nothing even in swing states.

His numbers with Hispanics, college students, young people, women (half the electorate) are all pretty bad as well.

It's like Trump was fixated on making a voting bloc that could crush him.

>3 months left
>it's all over
what the fuck are you doing?

blame the governor for not endorsing due to "personal reasons". You know what that sounds like to me? Treason, it sounds like!

I hope Trump calls on his supporters to not pay federal taxes if he loses.

He would lose as things are at the moment. But I'm banking on wiki leaks and trump's debate performance to turn the tables.

Or make white working class realize who's fucking them over, decreasing race relations even more.

It's interesting that we've reached a point where you have an directly opposing series of interests here.

The IRS will be in touch. :3