What if he doesn't win?

What if he doesn't win?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums harbor 2.0

Sup Forums actually gets to watch the world burn

Not a shill by the way, even though it's pretty gay that I have to say such a thing before hand. Seriously, what if Trump doesn't win? Will this be the end of western society as we know it?

The world will end. No, seriously. It really will this time.

Just die off already, fucking leaf.

would be sad but at least we got brexit

that said ill be going on 8pol for a while because the board is gonna be cancer and 8pol has actual mods

not immediately.

but we'll slowly turn into Canada while we get to watch Britain and France become more and more nationalist and conservative

it would be extremely painful

>1988-2012 The GOPe picked the candidates and they were all increasingly globalist neocons the GOPe started a losing streak of McCain, Romney and then Jeb
>2015 Trump. The voter base picks a candidate in defiance of RNC and Speaker.

If he loses, I don't know how America can even recover.

Start learning Chinese

Rohowa.

Probably a small scale civil war that will end very quickly and further push for more gun control.

continue as is, living life. the world also gets to see the first female presidents start several wars, spark a recession and recover from it with mediocre growth

>implying

>Rohowa
>Rocial Holy Wat

fucking idiot.

If he goes for POTUS, he'll lose the crown.
The day Donald gives a speech about an immigration center in California you'll know for sure, he's all in.

He can't win. He still thinks negative attention is better than no attention, and continues to fuck up left and right. Even on O'Reilly's show, he looked like a retarded child.

I get to watch Sup Forums lose their minds.
Otherwise nothing will really happen

honestly i dont care

i got brexit thats all i wanted

Same thing I've always done for every middling centrist warmonger president: grovel about it and make dank counter memes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

I heard putin is offering land in siberia

go on...

This may be a reality if Hillary has a term or two