/doa/: Smug Becky Edition

Since the current one is about to hit autosage

Why do you keep giving this man attention? As far as I can see, he's not that popular outside of whatever publicity Sup Forums brings.

Man, that last panel *completely* fucks the semi-serious tone of this particular bit of drama. Or maybe it's just really stupid independent of that. Either way, the hate feels goood.

Last panel ruins it. If she just ate it normally it could have been fine, but for someone who still into their faith they sure are acting blasphemous.

I suppose Willis believes in the Marvel movies philosophy: there can never be too many quips in a dramatic scene.

He has enough viewers that he can comfortably make a living off of Patreon. Imo, that's popular enough for me to bash him like a pinata

>Becky makes a stand affirming her faith and pushing back against the passive aggressive bullshit she's been dealing with.
>Blows it by acting like a petulant child

Classic Willis, and he wonders why we hate Becky?

Liberals Love Dead Trannies By Advocating SRS Edition

You can't really affirm your faith by continuing to be a Lesbian

Willis makes these threads.
>inb4 le can't take criticism meme

Nothing about being lesbian in the bible mate

>Complains about OP making a thread
Who's more foolish, the fool who makes a thread, or the fool who responds to that thread?

I really do wish Becky would try pulling some of the various 'homosexuality is allowed in the bible' arguments.

Then again, that would require a Christian in DoA to actually give a shit about their religion, so that's a nonstarter

Says who? Not Jesus, not the Poor, not even Becky's pastor as far as we know.
Joyce's mom has simply taken it on herself to judge who is and is not "really" a Christian. Not a very Christian attitude if you ask me.

Are there actually churches where they pass out a plate of croutons and everyone grabs one?

I heard this was the place to go to kill trannies.

How can we get more of them to undergo SRS?

Sure evangelicals mostly. It's a lot more practical if you've got a big congestion too

*The Pope
Not the Poor, damn my heathen auto correct

Also all of the other chatty people at the church who hate Becky now that she's a lesbian. Remember, all Christians are evil. Except Joyce and her dad for some reason.

If this is one of those Megachurches they may pass out multiple dishes of communion wafers, but back when I went to Church, we all had to get in a line to meet the priest to get them.
If you're arguing the shape of the wafers, in my church they were discs around the size of a dollar coin, although google search pulled up ones the size of cereal bits.

>Nothing about being lesbian in the bible mate

Romans 1:26–27

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Next time, just STFU idiot

Yea, I was Catholic so it was line up to get the discs + wine. It does make more sense in a megachruch to not have everyone line up, though.

>old testament
Get a load of this anti-Semitic nazi

I think it's mainly Catholic and Episcopalian churches that do the line-up thing.

I'm in a small church in a protestant denomination, and they pass out the dishes

That only counts if you're a Jew. Christians literally made their own book and called it "The New Testament".

He said Bible, not "New Testament"

Looks like you're an idiot too

Spotted the Willis.

Spotted the fucktard who doesn't know shit about the Bible

Yeah that's really starting to bug me and I'm an atheist. I get that bigotry exists but accessing a whole religion of it is in itself bigoted

I think it's mainly Catholic and Episcopalian churches that do the line-up thing.

I'm in a small church in a protestant denomination, and they pass out the dishes

I like how you don't even pretend to deny it anymore.

Romans 1:24-25
Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies among themselves.
25 They changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

I'm not sure that a passage about idol worshipers being punished by being made to succumb to wild fucking is the best indication of how the bible feels about homosexuality.

>not that popular outside of whatever publicity Sup Forums brings

>gets given over $5k a month on Patreon
>over the course of 5 kickstarters for physical copies of his freely available webcomics, he's been given $294,789
>The combined goals of each of those kickstarters comes to $88,000, which means that they were overfunded by $206,789.

No point in arguing bruh. Most people don't know how to read their own holy books, and only know the passages they use out of context to affirm their personal opinions.

And because it's a deeply personal opinion, no amount of logic will change it.

the point of referring to the passage is that it makes it clear that being a lesbian, just like being gay, is unnatural and therefore a sin.

That doesn't logically follow. I've never visited his site and would never do so voluntarily, but I presume he gets ad revenue from visitors there. Having his comics posted here literally picks money out of his pockets.

And I like how you don't even pretend to deny you're an idiot.

Keep talking please, put your stupidity on display one last time for everyone to see. Every village needs a fool like you.

That's your interpretation yes but your interpretation is not the only one. To suggest that only your view is correct is immodest to say the least

Yes

Wait the amount of sins you have doesn't prevent communion from working.
This ... comic is stupid.

You'd think of all people, Willis would know how small town churches operate all things considered.

God forbid she has an actul charater with flaws instead of just being portrayed as a poor victims.

Say what you want about Willis, but at least he is not afraid to portray minorities as being asshole.

Few so called SJW would actually dare to do that.

I think you have reading comprehension problem. The mom is actually saying that IT'S NOT AN OBLIGATION. with he subtext of passively-aggressively shaming Becky for her "life style" choices. It's a "look into you sould, do you think you are right with God to do this?" it's an attempt at self shaming, not saying she is forbidden to commune.
He do. he know exactly how passive-aggressive this community is and how it act and react. This is quite faithful.

It's not an interpretation. The verses Rom. 1:26–27 clearly state that girl x girl and man x man is unnatural and are shameful, indecent acts.

If you still insist it's an "interpretation", then there is no hope for you.

Or it's saying that idolitors are disgusting and the exact details of their fornication is incidental. It's really just a question of emphasis

You sure seem asspained for someone who's not-Willis.

It's not an "or", idolatry AND homosexuality are, simply put, still wrong.

>god makes them do it
>it's bad
Oh God

Okay... I'm not sure what your answer was, but whatever.

Is that your only argument? Because the point is, whether they were forced to do it or not, homosexual acts are still sinful. So there's really no wiggling out of homosexuality being a sin. And no one's forcing Becky or real-life homosexuals to be gay.

It's not an argument, it's an observation. I'm not even the guy you're having this pointless discussion with

>congestion
Kek

See, I'd agree except he honestly doesn't think he's making Becky an asshole. If you see his responses to comments (or what he deletes as comments) this is his manic pixie girl doing what he wishes he'd been strong enough to do himself and she's perfect.

>the point of referring to the passage is that it makes it clear that being a lesbian, just like being gay, is unnatural and therefore a sin.

Actually the point of the passage is that women "exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones."
Homosexuality in particular was only referred to for men. Women could just as easily have been giving blowjobs and having anal sex, which were considered just as unnatural in the old testament. Doesn't specify lesbians.

>Not getting communion from a priest

lol Protestants

t. papist

>licking your lips after communion

I'm not even religious and I'm mad what the actual fuck Becky.
It doesn't even make sense, its coin sized wheat bread not salted chips or juicy meat, what do you need to suck fingers for?

Spite.

Greek Orthodox here. We lined up for the wine and the unleavened bread was in a large bowl for us to take one.

She's

so

qUiRkY!¡!¡!

Of course the "dyke" needs to suck on something to be happy.

This just might be the perfect DoA comic. Because Becky is right, God does love her. In fact, God loves her the MOST, and actually hates anyone who opposes her.

Because Willis is their god. He controls their lives, he's the one that sent a physics defying rescue team to save her, and he has sworn to always Divinely Intervene to make sure nothing bad ever happens to Becky, but ONLY for Becky. The rest of DoA's world can fuck right off, but Becky will always be fine. She is God's Chosen Person, except this time that means preferential treatment instead of, you know, Holocausts and stuff like that.

> God makes people gay
> God makes being gay a sin
Is this what Protestants really believe?

That's what pretty much all religious nutcases think.

The Epistle to the Romans is New Testament, buddy. I don't know what to tell you here. Paul was a bit of a freak when it came to religion, but in a lot of ways he held the views of a average 1st century Mesopotamia/Mediterranean man on women, homosexuality, whatever.

It would be funny if after that tirade, a random girly just says "I was raped" to make her problems seem small by comparison

>Homosexuality in particular was only referred to for men. Women could just as easily have been giving blowjobs and having anal sex, which were considered just as unnatural in the old testament. Doesn't specify lesbians.

100% Wrong. Read the verses again. "IN THE SAME WAY the men ALSO ABANDONED NATURAL RELATIONS WITH WOMEN and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

"In the same way" has a plain and clear meaning; while the men were gaying it up with men, then women were lezzing it up with women too. It's not "the same way" if the Women were only giving blowjobs and having anal sex. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that and only a deceiver would try to twist its meaning.

So again, homosexuality for both men AND women, are unnatural, shameful, sinful acts. Anyway, I've explained things clearly and simply enough as I could. If you want to believe your wrong "interpretation", go ahead. There's only so much one person can do if someone wants to stay willfully ignorant to justify living a life of sin.

I'm done here.

Was about to ask this too, I'm too use to lining up. But then different religion different customs.

baka if you don't think jesus is finger licking good

>expecting some non nondenominational, religion for profit church goers to actually understand wtf they're pretending to believe in.....

Well you are entitled to your opinion and even to be angry that multiple people disagree with it. What you don't get to do is insist that only you can correctly interpret God's will. That is the worst kind of hubris and you should know better

I'm going to start reading this. These threads aren't enough anymore for my curiosity.

Nooo! Don't do it user. Learn from our mistakes, it's too late for us but you can still save yourself!

And now you understand why this webcomic is still ongoing.

I wish I had some popcorn chicken right now

Just remember to have adblock up when you go to his site.

I just finished doing that yesterday.

it's not worth it.

>the worst kind of hubris

Gay -Pride- parades exist, user. lmao

I hope lightning strikes Becky.

Why do these threads get hundreds of posts but Sinfest threads are deleted on sight?

>Lightning strikes her
>becomes Static Becky with hyper lesbian cling
>no one can escape her

>Sinfest
Who?

That is the New Testament.

Paul addresses it a couple of times in Romans.

You're a bit late for that party user

The Bible never talks about what is, and what is not natural sex-wise for a married couple. In fact there's one interpretation of Song of Solomon that suggests Solomon and the Women he's courting actively engage in oral sex with each other. The Bible also says that sex can be used for recreation, and that you should be satisfied with your wife's breasts.

Them bronze age shepherds knew their shit

In the middle ages a lousy sex life was considered grounds for divorce.
And prior to the introduction of syphilis into Europe the church generally had a more relaxed attitude about sex and marriage

Hey, someone had to get tired of "benis in begina" at some point.

Something is super appealing to me about the becky face in the final panel, and the only thing that ruins it for me are the obnoxious "num num num" sounds.
I really can't tell you what it is though. I can't tell if it's simply the smugness, or if I find it slightly hot the way she's doing it.
I'm sure a fan is going to ask for that panel standalone, though.

Isn't it obvious? It's something that has a continuous general, but doesn't maintain enough interest for any of the accouterments of the other generals like copious rule 34. It's some combination of astroturf, bitching about the fucked up internet social life of the author, and related political discussion.

Unnatural and abomination are two completely different words. Please learn to actually read the bible before arguing about it.

"In the same way" could also mean both sexes traded penis-in-vagina for blowjobs and buttfucking. It's an equally valid interpretation.

Why do we give chris-chan attention? Because the stuff he produces with it is amusing.

edit-tumblr user here, according to some user hate I got, this OJST edit shows that I have "sexual desperation" or something.

stfu idiot

The communions I went to had actual french loaves they'd actually break and a goblet of sorts with the juice. Might be a Methodist thing.

Oh another communion faux pas: Double dipping. The blood of Jesus is not McNugget sauce.

>Got Hates Shrimp
>If you rape a lady, you can marry them, or pay her dad enough money to make things okay
>Don't trust sorcerers

Bible says a lot of things.

It's not portrayal as an asshole if there are never any consequences to it.

Someone pointed out that at this point it's not really about the money anymore. It's about building up his stock as an Online Personality.

He's a small potato in Transformers fandom, with the wiki being his one big thing and ignored everywhere else. He's a small potato in the world of webcomics, where others are more successful and happier despite their Problematic content. Even in the world of online social commentary he's small time and quite obviously trying to mimic the bigger names to relate to his fellow young people.

>He's a small potato in the world of webcomics, where others are more successful and happier despite their Problematic content.

Aside from QC, who makes more than Willis? I'm actually curious.

Are you telling me I should trust sorcerers? Because that sounds like some sorcerer propaganda if you ask me.