Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/doctor-who-dr-tenth-christmas-surprise/
youtube.com/watch?v=liJN-iBSs3w
twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/877488792256380928
youtube.com/watch?v=0NDZh-2Zf4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doctor Who? More like Doctor Poo.

Doctor Poo and the Mondassian Diapermen.

doctor poo hahaha

This picture looks fucking creepy

Why is he so perfect, lads?

Post yfw when STRAWBERRY BLONDE!

where did strawberry blonde thing came from?

>slavs wake up
>poo jokes
>rtd faggotry
>slavs go to sleep
>semblance of normal discussion
hmmmmmmmmm

He's very underrated.

*overrated

TENTH DOCTOR IN THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/doctor-who-dr-tenth-christmas-surprise/

excited lads
youtube.com/watch?v=liJN-iBSs3w

I just want qt assistant with great feet and pits

it that so hard to ask for bbc?

Clara

It has nothing to do with slavs.
t. Slav

>Master Pavel? I am Time Lords.

Listening to Spare Parts. Brigg's Mondasian cyberman voice is awful.

qt asian companion when?

>Danny Pink

Who would want a figure of that loser?

Last thread was almost devoid of both, and it just happened to be Russian night time. Now it's 2 pm here, and what do you know

Today's a good day friends, got my final results for my BSc in Applied Physics, First Class Honours!

Best companion.

Better build us a fucking TARDIS then.

congrats user

POO POO PEE PEE AHAHAHA

SMELLY BUM GAS

Russia has 9 time zones, there's no such thing as universal russian night time.
Я гapaнтиpyю этo.

Congrats. Do you want a fic written for you? Any requests?

Do you want to change the past or something? Will we make adam orfords dad pull out?

But Russia has like 9 time zones, user. I doubt that all slavs are from Moscow or at least central part. And Russian community was always one of the most dedicated to the show.

No thanks, btw are you contributing to Nate Bumber's Unbound Anthology?

Fucking stupid western retard.

I am. My idea is "What if the Doctor was an alien mind virus that could take you over?"

Are you contributing?

Most of the population is in the UTC +3 and UTC +5. Add to that Eastern European slav countries, and what you get is that the majority of slavs live in UTC +2 to UTC +5 time zones. So the statement that the last thread, which had next to no poo jokes and RTDfags was nighttime for the majority of slavs still holds true.
>western
>RTDfags are incapable of basic reading comprehension
Hardly a surprise, really.

>applying statistics to 6 slav anons in this thread
Seriously?

Well, you are welcome to offer me a better discussion topic, я ждy.

What's this about this anthology?

By the way, what's wrong with liking RTD and/or Tennant?

I can't stand this piece of shit ever since My Family.

>normies, reee

Shit? Don't you mean Poo?

Poo Doctor.

What do you think of 10 in 9's clothes?

A change of trousers, my dear, and it seems not a moment too soon!

Nothing. But there's a sea of difference between "liking" and "spamming their shit all over the threads". That's why everyone hates Makotofags despite Makoto being best girl in Persona 5.

I think they worked better for Nine, Ten is already the epitome of angst, and he already has a weird sidebang going on in Series 2 so dressing him up in black/leather makes him look like he belongs in a Hot Topic.

DEFECATE! DEF-E-CATE!

12 in 11 clothes was the best trans-clothes doctor.

What a hypocrite you are.
- if this guy spammed Capaldo instead you'd be perfectly fine, because it's our god and saviour Pietro Capaldini. :^)
I bet you like Hell Bent or tolerate Cats.

twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/877488792256380928

GOAT

Ah, but no one is spamming Capaldi autistically all the time. And I would still hate it if they did. I don't hate Tennant or RTD. I hate fags.

I rewatched Midnight earlier for the first time in years.

Fuck it's so much better than the new seasons. I can't believe it was written by RTD.

Midnight is a much better creepy episode than Blink.

doctor who more like doctor plop

>Ah, but no one is spamming Capaldi autistically all the time.
That's objectively incorrect and you know it. People like that have always been here.

Another.

>People like that have always been here
Well I haven't. And from what I've seen in the last several threads, RTDposting is the most severe form of autism here.

It's much scarier because 'scary' in midnight comes mostly from people and not from fantastic concept. There are retarded hysterical people who can throw you out in the real world, but there's nothing remotely resembling Weeping Angels, even though it's clever and cool concept.

Honestly I really hope that Chibs brings us more psychological, humany episodes. He wrote Countrycide after all.

Thank you for proving my point.

Also Ten in Five's Outfit would clearly be the cutest :^)

Cry more.

That actually looks really good!

Whenever I watch anime I imagine myself in Four's scarf sauntering about in the world like nothing matters.

There's just one user who spams it, I'm sure. I just want to say that there we multiple occasions when Capaldi or Matt were spammed there. Or even some obscure shit like that new meme Cats is trying to force.
I feel that it's unfair that you are trying to say that it's essential for RTD supporters only. And it doesn't have anything to do with the slavs unless you prove me wrong with really facts and not 'They woke up! It's them~!'

I made observations, and noticed that the quality of new episodes directly depends on how often I masturbate on Clara during the week. If every day several times, then the episode is bad, if it is rare, then the episode is good.
I run a marathon of nofap this and next week only for you guys.

thanks

The hero we need.

Shock Regeneration (Bill is Susan?)(Missy is Rani?)

>Bill is Susan?
no

>Missy is Rani?
no

>tfw I sometimes imagine myself wandering around in animu also wearing Six's clothes

Bill is Rani?
Missy is Susan?

Simm regenerates into Gomez, the theory with her being the last Master from far future is retarded.
Capaldi will probably just regenerating, and it will end on a cliffhanger.

*just begin regenerating

Heaven Sent is pure kino.

It's overrated

WEaT is pure kino.

i stopped watching at the season of the "big bad wolf" graffiti thing. couldn't stand it even if the show was lame from the get go , sort of , but in a comfy way. i think the guy responsible for this left but i just couldn't get myself to give it another chance... is it worth it? or it's still all about the doctor and how the entire universe rotates around him because he is soo special

The End of Time is pure kino.

Don't think so.
I really think it's one of the best stories ever, and I really dislike most of Moffat's recent work.

It's not pure, but it's funkino and fanwankkino.

DINNER TIME!!

Handles was the best companion

I rewatched Hell Bent. Even though I still actively hate the ending with Ashildr and Clara having a TARDIS, I found it much better this time. But I still don't think it's a well-structured story, it just has some good scenes and the main concept 'the doctor is fucking insane' is great

see. these are the types of people that need to be removed from /who/

Robot of Sherwood is pure kino.

>tfw best friend stopped watching doctor who with capaldi
>says he hates capaldi
>probably only watched a bit of S8
Should I watch the pilot with him? S10's tonally pretty different to clara-era capaldi

No, tell your friend he is retarded and burn all the bridges.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NDZh-2Zf4k

Leaked clip of the Doctor and the Master

Rosenthal when asked if he was the next Doctor. The dream is dead lads.

at least they dont force some shitty memes literally nobody except you cares about