TRUMP MEME FACTORY: Just getting started edition!

TRUMP MEME FACTORY: A place to share PRO-TRUMP memes, discuss PRO-TRUMP meme production, share information, share background templates for people to use etc.

Supporting Trump is a obvious choice to all of us who like him, but we need to make the case to non-supporters and convince them to vote for him. Imagine you are a non-supporter, what type of information or images could help to convince you?

/cfg/meme is making brilliant images pointing out how shit Hillary clinton is. Their images are spreading and now getting shared by 100% normies on social media!

We MUST make the case to normies FOR Trump with infographics and other dank memes.

-His best policies and the positive effects they will have,
-His good character aspects,
-Nice things he's done in the past for people in need.
-Show that he CARES about people like them.
-How he cares for his family,
-How he's been very successful etc.
-How he cares for America and all American people
-How he's way cooler than Hillary
-Has loads of famous and cool friends in sports, music etc.

What can you do?

>Make dank pro-Trump infographics and memes
>Reply to this post, show your support for the idea.
>Suggest a name for the meme thread if you have a better one,
>Make a social media account to spread memes
>recruit other people to join in
>share your favorite PRO-TRUMP memes

Remember, try to imagine you are a non-supporter. What kinds of images would help to convince you to vote Trump?

This is a productive thing to be helping with and absolutely BEST way to BTFO hillary shills. They can shill all they want, but seeing us churn out awesome pro-Trump stuff will demotivate them. there's nothing they can do to stop us using our talents to make dank pro Trump memes and MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

AWOOOO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w5pyy/this_is_what_a_trump_ad_should_look_like/
youtube.com/watch?v=7KFSMZ6pJO8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcAscse1Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

re dumping my OC

No bully please

Atom man

new vegas styled image

trump is house, awoos and pepes are fsces on his securitrons and manafort is the courier.

Ncr is New Clinton Republic, and it's a corrupted shithole that only cares about their own interests, yet claim to be spreading freedom and democracy wherever they go

against them, there is sander's legion, led by a communist warlord called bernie sanders, formed from 76 tribes of social justice warriors and other losers. his followers are fanatic(and look like crazy fucks, don't shower either), they only care about the man himself, not his movement

gary"literally who" johnson can be yes man, asking if he's relevant yet, bonus points for adding his tricycle pic

youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc

Anybody have the webm/gif of Trump showing a reporter that Trump's hands are bigger than his? I need it for... research purposes.

;3

thanks for sharing user.

Reminder to everyone: Make a social media account so share memes!

Link to previous thread.

>should be in OP?

thanks user. I will add next time.

repostin oc

more to come tonight

Thanks user. Looking forward to seeing your work!

guys -- WTF is this?

>

That will scare the latinos bro

posting the fake version

haha! I love this one!

Never seen it.

Bump that shit

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w5pyy/this_is_what_a_trump_ad_should_look_like/

SEND THIS TO
#hillaryaccomplishments

shit, forgot to say this was a request

good work on the memes lads.

LOL!!!

another image to do that for!

what's the original?

youtube.com/watch?v=7KFSMZ6pJO8

and checked

My thread is getting buried but can anyone find a copy of Khans Constitution? Does it look like they whited out the cover? My copy has a picture of George Washington. A white man.

and the bernie part is this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcAscse1Ws

template. Is there anyone that can straighten out the edges a bit. I don't have software which can do it.

Whats a good free program to use other than paint?

Gimp. Works with Linux and Windows.

people use gimp

desu though, I use microsoft powerpoint as it's very easy to use and I already know how to use it. You can use 'save as picture' and it saves as a .png

I've made all my images in there. Stuff like

Is it free?

and this

gimp is free. powerpoint is not, but lots of people have it from work etc. Comes with microsoft office. it's just slideshow presentation software, but it works for me.

That's just a suggestion of you have it.

You can also use pixlr.com

official fonts used by hillary and trump campaign in .ttf format. Use for making authentic looking images

DUN DUN

really makes me rethink my actions

@84146248

Fuck off shill. the least you could do is post a pro hillary meme and actually participate in the thread

These are the same people who think you can become a billionaire by putting a millino dollars into an indexfund. Why don't the put 10 thousand dollars into indexfund and become millionaires in a decade or two? Take a loan an pay it back if you have to

cool propaganda posters user

Dumpin

fresh OC!!!

please rate. any suggestions?

template

OC

NO BULLY

The second version will be anti-hillary.

You, sir, have the right idea.