ITT: TV Series that you thought were crap but which turned out to be actually really good

ITT: TV Series that you thought were crap but which turned out to be actually really good.

Another one.

>have pool
>don't show sexy daughter in bikini
dropped

They did.....

Is this show sweet dee kino?

the brother/sister fight was entertaining, if you are capable of understanding my implications

Didnt watch.Explain

The kid from the peter pan commercial got to do a lot of wrestling and rolling around with a hot girl. He's a top tier actor, or a fag, if he was able to shoot that without getting a boner.

Main girl gets BLACKED but the black guy is pathetic to the point where you just feel bad for him

post pics

cute belly moles

Good to see her get work again after that horrendous Canadian/American Skins adaptation

This show is actually fucking garbage though and the woman that plays Dee only knows how to play one character

This and Superstore are nice shows aired next to each other.

Hell yes that show was great.

what show is this?

It's not the worst show ever made. I enjoy the chemistry between Dee and that skinny qt.

But what's with the fucking gender fluid crap? It just came outta nowhere. Kaitlyn Olsen is supposed to be playing some drunk lowlife but all the sudden she's a crusader for transgender issues.

Great show. Pretty sure they're filming season three in the fall

I need to watch this show

Comfy 90s tbqh

Really?

worth it for that blonde Finnish dude and mai waifu

Worth it for Tudyk, Hudgens is wife bait.

The brunette girl is hot af. Post pics of her please.

The Ludolfs

thanks!!

thought this was gonna be shit and now its one of my favorite shows ever desu

Merlin

This is now my fetish

This, Angie Tribeca and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

THIS, first 3 episodes are decent, but after that is a solid 9/10

>really good
just okay
Always Sunny and Arrested Development and discussed here a lot and basically everything Sup Forums discusses regularly is total horses ass but those were both decent shows.

The source books are great historical fiction, the series is an adaptation that's good even if you've read them.

I'm usually into massive udders but she looks great with tiny tits.

>TV Series that you thought were crap
What does this mean? I don't watch shows I think will be crap, and if I watch something and it turns out to be crap I won't force myself through it when I've come to this conclusion.

pic related, Lopez, Carmichael Show.

This is the shit. I'm in the middle of another rewatch at the moment.

Lopez is surprisingly redpilled but no one will care because its George Lopez.

went to shit after season 1

How so?
When she married Michael or when she had the kid?

Is this a trick thread?

>iZombie.
Thought it was gonna be terrible, was hooked after a few episodes.