Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OOaPcKTSAo
youtube.com/watch?v=CFQxiL8ElZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET IT YOURSELF YOU COULD USE THE EXERCISE

that boy is trouble

Right you are, Harry!

Y-YES Uncle Fatso, UHUH I MEAN VERNON

Clean out the toilet and try not to burn anything! I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day.

We've got a smaller cupboard for you, Potter.

Or what?

Reminder that none of their behavior is the Dursleys' fault because Harry is a horcrux and being around a horcrux makes some people shitty and mean, as evidenced by Ron in Deathly Hallows Part 1

I don't understand why they made the mom attractive when it was that warm spell and she was wearing a revealing dress

Shit was hot but very confusing

No post on Sundays.

>yfw no post on Sundays

Fine day, Sunday

>British man
>Wants a coffee

WHAT'S THE BETTING IT'S SOME SHIT INSTANT COFFEE LADS!?

forgot pic

Nope. Only Muggles can see it.

that guy's dead irl

In my opinion, best day of the weak.

N O
P O S T
O N
S U N D A Y S

dead meme

Justiiiiicce

Yes aunt petunia

>it's an Aunt Petunia is all hot and sweaty episode

I TOLD YOU TO ONLY CALL ME THAT ON SUNDAYS, MY SPECIAL DAY

Nice try, Rowling.

If that's true then why didn't EVERYONE treat Harry like shit?

Harry was more of a horcrux than anything else as he was literally half Voldemort.

*brings you a copy of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises and flips you the bird*

Heh, Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others, kiddo. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Daily reminder Dursley's did nothing wrong.

Daily reminder that Hermione is canonically black

She's not though. A black actress played her in a play.

She is, and Rowling is adamant about it

No, she isn't.

>Me? I'm already half-Voldemort

Bring me my Emma Watson leaks, BOY

So he just asked him to go get the ironing board?

try telling that to every piece of official artwork from the series

Nice fantasy

>This oral thermometer tastes funny

>The lovely Nia, everyone!

Did anyone else find Aunt Petunia weirdly hot?

>tfw you will never be Harry and be sexually dominated by her for being a freak

How did a man like Vernon get her?

NO SIR

She had nice legs for sure.

His magnetic personality.

>bring me a woman from asian, boy! i want to create a walking mental illness

Based.

So she got GINGERED?

Bring me your ass, boy!

Except that's bullshit because Petunia was a dick who was nasty to magicfolk when she was a child and Vernon was a dick to James before Harry even existed for the same reason. Not only that but McGonogal commented on how dickish they were before leaving Harry with them.

Harry's parents both seemed like total cunts desu

Fair enough.

BRING MY COFFIN, BOY

KEK

I can get behind Vernonposting

youtube.com/watch?v=5OOaPcKTSAo

set speed to 0,5x

BRING MY BABA REEEEEEEEE

Wat?

0:07 becomes some kind of existential crisis

Boy... boy... I know you're not asleep boy...

I mean to have you even if it must be burglary!

youtube.com/watch?v=CFQxiL8ElZA