How come summer blockbusters are getting worse and worse?

How come summer blockbusters are getting worse and worse?

What's the context of this image, user? Why did she spread her legs?

Now I need sauce.

Hoooo boy

shes allowed to do what ever she wants. who are you to judge?

pppfFffffpttttttttTTTRTtTTTTTtatttaatTTT (sound of fart as hydrofgen tries to espace from an swatschild-radi surface

MODDDDSS

Mein gott

nice bong face

heidi harper

they're no longer being marketed to whites
spics, nips and niggers will consume lower quality media for double the price, and all whitey can do is complain about it on the internet while torrenting fast and the furious 8

People are downloading movies now.

People don't pay to get a movie on vhs or dcd or even rent it.

They make money now by people going to the movies.

For this reason they just turn out lots and lots of crappy movie instead of making the kinda movies that will be loved and bought on dvds for years.

Your mental health is getting worse, Jason.

They're not so much getting worse as they are becoming similar. All of these things are being done by market research and focus groups, thus all movie makers are seeing the same patterns and making the same shit.

4u

>seeing the same patterns and making the same shit.
Exactly like your whole life, Billy.

To show off her pusy wax

I'm not judging. I'm genuinely curious how the photo came about. Like maybe she was hanging out with a friend and they thought it would be funny to spread 'em and snap 'em (with a camera).

Based on-topicposter

She looks like Dara O' Briain ehhhh

The whole reason is because nobody buys dvds anymore so they pump out lots of crap movies to fet people into the cinemas.

Wrong

>What's the context of this image, user? Why did she spread her legs?
It's a variation on "presenting", where the female of the species poses in a way that offers up her loins for mating by the male, in this case, artistically suggested to be you, the viewer.

Also note the "come hither" look on her face, to show that your engorged tool and approaching masculinity would be received warmly.

Together, these two things should suffice to ensure mating in all but the most ineffectual, basement-dwelling male.

*tips lifelong virginity*

*BR-BR-BR-BR-BRPPFFF-BRPF-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

why are women so animalistic still?

Because you are getting older and if you've seen enough movies, there's actually very little the movie makers can do to impress you. That goes with both, stories and SFX

she saw a big black bull and did what came naturally to her.

she BRAP me

The clitoris is the problem.

Youre just getting older gramps

I still don't get it
why woman spread legs?

BRRAAAAAAAAPPPFFFT

fuck you

BRRRAAAAAPPPPP