Are terrorist the good guys like Memeneux claims??

Are terrorist the good guys like Memeneux claims??

In the middle of his Fall of Rome video, Stef compared barbarians to modern day terrorist, portraying them as a force which arises to fight corrupt and inefficient governments/empires.

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fbvquHSPJU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Dktz7SjwPM
youtube.com/watch?v=-wugWj42pLI
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm finishing that video right now.

They're only comparable in that they're a foreign force that, in times of social and political turmoil, revert to tribalism.

Pay attention, m8.

He's going to literally join ISIS after trump loses. Screenshot this

but, the Roman citizens didnt even try to fight them. Because the roman empire was corrupt to such degrees, its own citizens didnt mind foreign invasion.

Much like lets say Germany nowadays.

he lives in canada, there wouldnt be many repercussions for him even if he did join.

he'd probably get some kind of rehabilitation handouts when he comes home from isis missions

Exactly. They had become desensitized and complacent, much like modern day westerners.
Your phrasing made it sound as though you thought Stefan was praising the goths/islamists.

Do you people not pay attention at all when you watch these videos? He alluded that terrorists mirror the barbarians as a foreign entity that was threatening the Roman empire, and once the empire was finally ransacked after years and years of corruption within the people themselves in the Roman empire saw the barbarians as a the good guys, simply because it meant they wouldn't have to deal with the bullshit anymore

He never explicitly called terrorists or the barbarians good guys, are you retarded? It serves as a warning

there are so many parallels between modern western civilization and the fall of rome, it's almost as if its inevitable at this point
>gold value increases
>alternative currency decreases to the point where its almost worhtless
>degeneracy and promiscuity
>women gain power over men
>goverment becomes provider of resources (food)
>crazy taxation

it doesnt look good for us.

btw, here is another docu which talks about this, watched it a long time ago
youtu.be/5fbvquHSPJU

It has been a long time coming. When shit does hit the fan, at least we won't be surprised.

maybe "good guys" was a bad wording on my part, but they can certainly be seen as a lesser evil in comparison to an corrupt and oppressive government.

>you will never stay up till 8am snorting coke and having political discussions with based Stef since everyone else is asleep

Feels bad

ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN: EXTREME EDITION

Stefan has the IQ but The Duke has hardcore truth on his side. Seriously, who would get BTFO?

I would say there are a lot of other factors to speed up the recovery and protect the prepared

Save money and gold, have guns and food in case it ever got really bad, and Just be able to relocate at some point

With travel being easy the modern scenario is a mass migration of those with resources while the "barbarians" live the places the prepared have left

I.e South Africa

I have watched the entire vid. He says a ton of stuff, especially about economy and denarius being 90% silver and than later on just 5% silver and all that..... but the most important thing he said was that:
He has a masters in history
Rome fell because Romans werent Romans anymore, that Rome started selling citizenship and that no Roman citizen had any Roman values left, they all just gave up on Romanizing people and so no one was Roman, it wasnt a Rome but a multicultural savage melting pot Roman theme park.

He just said that their tribal identities were stronger and better than Roman late identity.
Just like a goat fucking ISIS bearded faggots have stronger identity than modern day French and Germans.

I hate late night coke but if I was at an after party with someone like Stefan, I would gladly ditch all the bitches, grab the blow and go talk about the world until the sun came up.

No I wouldn't do gay stuff either.

The reptilian on the left would lose

Duke would kick his ass.

>Just like a goat fucking ISIS bearded faggots have stronger identity than modern day French and Germans.

DING DING DING WE HAVE WINNER

Stef doesn't lose debates

If he in fact came up to the truth he would adjust his conclusion

He's starting to catch on to the Jew but I just think he knows it bad for his show.

Steph is the bridge to duke

>the barbarians that crashed rome were good guys
What?

I can see that already. i'm glad muslims kill faggots ect ect

>Romans went crazy due to lead poisoning from pipes

>western people go crazy due to hormones/chemicals in food and water

it's happening

You could make this argument if it weren't for the fact that once they take over, the killing won't stop. Muslims will kill each other when they have no one else to fight. But yes, I think in a lot of cases terrorists could also be known as freedom fighters. Depends on your point of view

If this is a video shilling thread,

HOT OF THE PRESS

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dktz7SjwPM

>but, the Roman citizens didnt even try to fight them
And white liberals sympathize with terrorists. It doesn't mean they were justified or moral, it's just something that happened.

>You might have me playing in the background while you play videogames

Man this guy knows his market! But TI playoffs are on, so into the background he stays.

pic related

the barbarians were nordic/germanic tribes, they were obviously better than the alternative for the roman citizens

>But yes, I think in a lot of cases terrorists could also be known as freedom fighters. Depends on your point of view
well, there was an ISIS video where they redpill people on currency manipulation and introduce their own gold based currency. I guess they failed at that, but if they did succeed, they could be seen as freedomfighters liberating us from corrupt banking institution

he made a doom review too

>Expecting me to listen to a 2 and a half hour long video on how isis are similar to barbarians
Fuck off

I dont expect anything from Leaf posters

>he made a doom review too
Yeah, it was actually a pretty decent review too. The guy definitely games in his spare time.

His argument was that barbarians had a stronger identity than Romans.

Basically Rome got lazy and corrupt, Roman politicians were giving Roman citizenship for money and stopped Romanizing the savages, so savages remained savages, and were more loyal to their tribes than the Senate or emperor and it all went to shit.

Much like you burgers giving your citizenships for free and not Americanizing the savages, and much like EU giving away its citizenships and not EUizing its own savages.

tl;dr civil war soon.

This guy has a different theory. youtube.com/watch?v=-wugWj42pLI

retarded comparison. read a history book.

but roman citizens got lazy because they got taxed too hard and all incentive for work was destroyed by giving out citizenship (to foreigners) and free food to their citizens.

it was basically a government failure which started the whole collapse

Thank you, this is much more interesting.

watching right now. hoping for some good points or some crispy memes

We don't take kindly to personal shilling around here.

Already knew most of what you said in that video but meh 5/10, not bad.

The Bernouts have gone home. The only people I debate with now are the people that are convinced Trump is a racist idiot and they don't believe the "lies" about Clinton. It's just media corruption combined with confirmation bias at this point.

Gas the Jews. Civil War Now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38