We aren't

That's right
Stop calling us like that

>a spic by any other name

You do realize those are the most flattering names for you, right?

ok shitskin

That's right. You're cheap labor.

fuck off faggot i like being called latin
we speak a romance language
fag

What then, aztlan?

K

Would you prefer beaner or wetback?

What are you then?

Shut the fuck up you injun piece of shit.

Paco is right. A better name for them is "janitor" or "bean picker".

Hello my fellow Italo-descendant white

I can't handle all this bantz and h8, i'm gonna shill for hillary for now on.

What's with all the fucking Hispanic related threads lately

Latino used to refer to any and all people in the New World who spoke a Latin language (including Portuguese Brazil, Spanish Guatemala, and even French Acadians/Quebecois).
>this was actually promoted by Napoléon III of France to form solidarity between non-anglos.

Hispanic refers to people who come from spanish speaking regions.

You're both, Bernado. I don't know what the fuck you think you're supposed to be called.

how about you go clean my toilet and wash my dishes? If you're lucky I'll let you mop the floor too so we can pay you extra and your abuelita can eat tonight

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS A ROSE
AND A NIGGER BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL A NIGGER. WHAT MAKES YOU STUPID SPICS THINK YOU DESERVE A NEW TITLE??

everyone but me gotta learn they are HISPANICS

How's "mestizshit" sound?
I like it. What about you, mestizshit?

PeruANO

You're Hispanic. "Latin America" is a jewish invention because "Hispanidad" has a Catholic connotation.

mestizo is the best name

With trump now deztined to lose American conservatives have embraced spanish and now are becoming latino nationalists. If you cant beat them join them.

>Hispanic refers to people who come from spanish speaking regions.

correction; people who derive from IBERIAN-spoken languages.

Brazilians are still considered Hispanic, apparently. but Latino is still a more generic term promoted by the French to include their historic territories.

You probably think Spain is in South America, dumb American

What are spic jew last names so i can be on the look for them. I know (((((cantor)))))) is one.

>don't call us hispanic
>don't call us latino
sure thing, beaner

Don't start that shit you faggot. You probably don't remember the late 70's or early 80's but we've had this god damned discussion. And it didn't end well. All it did is make MORE words.

Chicano, mestizo, and so on. So fuck off.

it was a french invention to seed disdain for anglos in the americas....

Beaner is cool now?

Chicano pisses them off the most.

There are no spic jews.

Tejano here.

People like OP don't speak for anyone but their own retarded fucking selves. Please don't lump us in with his level of mental deficiency.

Why the fuck would you want to be us not even we want to be us

I thought your national language was retardish? Doesn't sound like a Romance language to me.

Yes there are. .........like ((((((you)))))).

> Argentia
> thinking your opinion matters
zozzle

Yes you're beaner spic trash and I hate every single one of you greased up beady eyed monkeys.

if a mexican has no hispanic in them they arent mexican

mexicans are half hispanic hafl native, ergo ALL mexicans are hispanic

Its a race to the bottom of the victim olympics.

OK, then just "beaners"

fpbp

spic it is

fuck Lupe she was asking for it

>implying the bunch of south (us) american aztec mongrels is somewhat like hispanic

I prefer Tejano

>they robbed the dog afterwards

The dog is lucky if that's all those sub humans did to it.

OK, pseudo-nigger.

Ergo Obama is white
Ergo Elliot Rodger is white

i call you pieces of shits.

Cantor is not a jew surname. You need to understand that the so called jew surnames in Spain are spanish surnames that the jews adopted to not be expelled or burned for marrano. Lope is not a jew surname but was used by them. Latelly the govern released a list with jew surnames, which in reality is a list of jews with spanish surnames, or jewish surnames of sephardic origin.

The only true jewish surnames in Spain comes from a bunch of jews in Mallorca who were really converted to christianity. Salom and Horrech are the surnames, and they keep breeding between them so you are not going to meet a salom or horrech that is not from Mallorca.

Same thing in Portugal. A lot of them stole noble names, too.

They did the same here in America with German and English names.

I worked with a girl in college that consistently insisted Hispanic was a WASP term and that the best term to use is "chicano/a"

It will always be something. They will never be happy. Just like niggers.

>Chicanos, like many Mexicans, are Mestizos who have heritage of both indigenous American cultures and European, mainly Spanish, through colonization and immigration. Literally, Latino is someone from Lazio (Latin: Latinum), Italy. In effect, however, it stands for Latin (Iberian, French, Italian, Romanian) American.

>Hispanic refers literally to Spain but in effect to Spanish-speakers. Therefore, the two terms are misnomers inasmuch as they apply only by extension to Chicanos, who may identify primarily as Amerindian or simply Mexican, and they may speak Amerindian languages (and English) as well as Spanish. The correct amalgamation is Latin American or Latin Americans, as coined by the Portuguese in the 17th century.

ITT
>people, including latinos, don't know what the fuck these words mean
I bet the girl from college thought she was a fucking expert didn't she?

It is weird that americans would put "hispanic" in the same category as black and white and asian. It's like saying jamaicans and english people are the same race because they both speak english.

Hello there.