Save Dylann

"Dylann Roof, the white man charged in the massacre of nine black parishioners at a Charleston church, was slugged Thursday by a black inmate at the South Carolina jail where he is being held, law officials said.

Dwayne Stafford ran down the stairs from his cell after Roof went into the shower around 7:45 a.m. Thursday and hit him, bruising Roof's face and back, according to a police report."

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/04/charleston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof-attacked-in-jail-deputies-say.html

Please consider following the instructions on this Youtube vid to help St. Dylann.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK_cWpO_XJU

no thanks im good.

HE DINDU NUFFIN ROOF IS INNOCENT

But we're still gonna execute him for that haircut right?

Dylann Roof was a devout Christian who regularly attended St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Columbia, South Carolina.

please have cancer

Dylan was the best dressed shooter we've had in a while, we cant let his genius be destroyed.

Eat shit and die leaf.

Look at this faggot. Go the fuck back to school leaf.

Summer over yet?

Good. Hope they beat him to a pulp every day

He did more to harm white nationalism than anyone else that month.
Fuck him.

>that month
worse thing that happened that quarter huh? did someone make a shit that year did they?

I'm waiting for someone to douse him in something highly flammable and lighting him up.

THE ROOF, THE ROOF IS ON FIRE.

This pathetic boy did nothing of value shooting up a church full of people trying to pray isn't heroic and literally nothing was accomplished let him burn

>You will never be this effay

I like the Rhodesia flag. Cool jacket.

t. Nigger

christian niggers are still niggers

>Every day thousands of barbaric predator blacks kill and rape eachother and us and they get away with it.

Killing a bunch a peaceful blacks in church isn't exactly sporting. Why can't more retarded vigilante white power faggots kill thugs with a sniper rifle or something? I'm tired of getting harassed constantly just walking around my city by apes.

>only slugged
deserves much worse tbqh
hope he gets raped by a wild pack of niggers

>peaceful Blacks
Doesn't exist. Plus the niggers in the church were literal Hillary shills.

>slugged

Dylann steeple full of dead people Roof did nothing wrong other than get caught.

He's human garbage and is going to get what all white supremacists deserve.

I hope the guards let the other inmates run a fucking train on him.

As a Trump supporter, I fully support the shootings Dylan Roof committed because I hate niggers and want them all to die or at least go back to Africa

SAD BOYS

10 cents have been deposited in your account.

I hope he sues the prison for letting that happen. The guards were almost certainly niggers themselves and let it happen. This is the kind of anarchy you get when the chimps are running the zoo.

There are peaceful blacks you retard. Were those blacks pulling the injured out of the rubble of the US embassy in Nairobi violent? What about those brag black men who helped save people from the rubble of the WTC? Or those black members of the police force who risk their lives daily?

I'm all for dealing with the nigger problem, but don't try and protect this toerag who killed people during morning prayer.

Fuck you nigger, fight me.

Are you guys really gonna fall for the BLM meme of defending criminals sorely for being of the same race as you?
Cmon kids.
You can't be that dumb.

>ywn mentor/cuddle with a young Dylann so that he doesn't become a drug addicted retarded sociopath when he is older

Jdimsa

Has anyone sent mail to this faggot successfully?
I don't know if he'd appreciate being sent comfy letters or not.

As a real Clinton supporter i too feel this way.

Defending criminals just because of their race is a nigger thing and you so called ''superior'' whites are only proving that you are equally retarded to ever consider defending this degenerate retard.

So many places needing a good shooting and he goes for the church.