Trump is the Jews' ultimate weapon. He says everything you retards want to hear...

Trump is the Jews' ultimate weapon. He says everything you retards want to hear, and you're eating out of the palm of his hand, under the false belief that he's on your side. Nothing anyone says or does, including Trump himself, can stop you from being so blindly loyal to him. Trump's got Jewish relatives and has publicly declared that nobody loves Israel more than him, but you sperglords are doing Olympic-level mental gymnastics to convince yourselves that he's still somehow not a Jewish shill. The Jews saw the strategies that work at controlling the Right (Mussolini, Hitler, etc), and co-opted them. You idiots are playing right into their hands, unable to see past your raging Trump boners to recognize the cliff you're all marching towards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I5KJNy1jdg
youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker
youtube.com/watch?v=gbqTWma5PkE
youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE
jewishjournal.com/nation/article/from_aipac_to_trump_michael_glassners_journey
freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.720236
jpost.com/US-Elections/Trump-endorses-Jewish-settlement-expansion-in-West-Bank-453016
rt.com/usa/341013-usa-military-aid-israel/
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html
theunjustmedia.com/Media/Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media.htm
web.archive.org/web/20140125085955/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/318770/trumps-strong-jewish-ties/
cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/aipac-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
globalvoicesonline.org/2014/07/11/theater-of-war-photo-captures-israelis-watching-gaza-being-bombed/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h7qFACSfd_k
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/08/israel-air-force-prepares-for-receiving-f-35-jets.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> 2016
> hating Jews

Kill yourself and your family, stormnigger

SHILL FIGHT

>Implying /Pol hates jews more than Hillary.

See? They've already gotten this user.

There will always be cockroaches. Keeping them out of your house is a more realistic objective than forcing their early extinction.

OP is shilling for Hillary Clinton and somehow wants you to believe he's not a jew

So why are you trying to vote in the King of the Roaches?

I realized this today. .

Because hillary makes roaches seem clean in comparison. Turks too.

This. Truth is Hillary Clinton is the best bet for Sup Forums. I think that anyone who wants Trump is just some sort of hired shill by Trump himself.

I'd quit my day job if he's hiring.

topkek

>Implying /Pol
>"I"mplying
>/Pol

>shill acknowledging shill

BUT THEN WHO DO I VOTE FOR?!

Don't fight it, Swede Bro. Don't look away. Think about it. Trump's talked shit about every non-white trash race on Earth EXCEPT the Jews. He's got Jewish relatives and he's even professed a strong love for Israel. He's got the Right, the strongest opponents to Jews, eating out of the palm of his hand with his admittedly powerful charisma. I'm worried, man. He's too good to be true. He's controlled opposition, meant to draw us in with his honeyed words, appealing to everything that we love. They did the same thing with the Left and multiculturalism, and now they're switching their tactics to draw in the rest of us. The Jews are backing both candidates, so they win either way. There is no non-Jewish candidate.

You write in "Adolph Hitler", like all true believers are doing, and then batten down the hatches for the shitstorm.

Haha, that's a good idea. I'll really stick it to the ZOG machine by doing that!

people need to realize both are shit.there is a good chance of both being controlled by the same people and they are just doing a theatreplay to give you the illusion of choice, the believe that your vote matters. if its not the case we are still pretty fucked. hillary has deep connections to the bohemian grove (enough evidence already to see that she hasnt the mindset i would want from a leader. at least i dont want a leader that participates in ritual sacrifices of a child"puppet" every year while worshipping a 9m tall owlsatue. she is the cooperated evil working for rothschilds and co. screwing us all over for their sake. trump (if not actually on the same side) is a capitalist idiot shouting around stuff people like to hear, and will screw us over for his personal gain. i would chosse trump over hillary only because it gives chance for him fucking up so bad that he weakens the other side as well

I know, that's what I'm saying.

Relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I5KJNy1jdg

So not even the Jews want Hillary?

>hating jews

What's it like in 2005?

They're our allies against degeneracy

>nationalist
>insular
>high IQ
>white
>hates muslims
>Jesus was a jew

We aren't rewarding crooked hillary with the presidency

That's right, down with ZOG!

They're backing both, obviously.

>Jesus was a Jew

DELETE THIS

is Garrison turning on Trump now?

This was from back during the primaries, probably before he jumped on the Trump train. Maybe they got to him and "re-educated" him.

>Jesus was a Jew
FUCK OFF YOU KIKE JESUS BELIEVED IN HIMSELF

trump's got this one in the bag.

he know's what he's doing.

he's only going to drop the bomb on h once its too late of a time for her to recover.

>greater israel when?

If he's the ultimate jewish weapon than why is all of the media against him?

>vote for Hillary!

the shills are losing.

>The media can't stop talking about him for over a fucking year
>"The media hates Trump!"

Read between the lines, sheep. They act like they hate him, but look at every news outlet, and you'll see Trump's name plastered all over the place. The "hatred" is just a ploy to make it seem like Trump is anti-Jew, thus attracting the Right and pissing off the Left. It's a way to maintain their cover. Don't be so obtuse.

if the media were really against him he'd be treated like corbyn and the rest of labor party anti-semites.

he's one of us.

wtf i hate trump now. too bad hillary is an israel loving warhawk too. only other choice is to vote for the irrelevant libertarians or greens. i hate this election.

>nationalist
Only for themselves. They want everyone else needs to renounce their culture

>insular
lol no

>high IQ
They generally have terrible spatial intelligence so no real inventions ever.

>white
Only because they are Khazars. Semites are near extinction thanks to them.

>hates muslims
Who doesn't?

>Jesus was a jew
Maybe he was a jew, but he wasn't a talmudic subhuman.

Don't americans read the Iliad at school?
Are you that busy reading Mango Street for the Nth time?

Kek I'm the guy who posted that screen shot a few weaks ago. Nice to see it was worth saving.
Also Trump is a Jewish puppet scapegoating Mexicans so no one thinks about the Jews

>1 trumpshekel has been deposited in your account

so who should they vote for?

Lol you could be rifght. The fact that the entire media hates him says otherwise doesn't it. Nigga.

Trump could be a literal kike trumpeting for the glory of zionism and he would still be better than hillary. Hillary is a fucking disgrace.

Explain the mass shilling for Hillary on Sup Forums
Explain why diaspora jews are against trump despite is pro-israel stances
Explain why globalists like Soros support Hillary, if globalism is just another are of international jewry.

As of now trump supports are wary because Khan has resulted in trumps decline, which leads to the question of why polling would be biased towards Hillary if electing trump is the goal. If it's bait to rally trump support, then it's clearly excessive because the threats to trump winning are being catered too and not repelled.

Anyway we need that oil bitch and Israel is right near it.

They're playing both sides, cuck. Only a willfully obtuse nigger would argue otherwise. Fuck off, shill.

idunno. Remember the Ron Paul Revolution?
If the american establishment thought Trump was dangerous they would just silence him and use the media to shove him out of the race.

You couldn't do that to Trump, though, but at the same time he is a jewish shill too so there's no need.
He bent to the AIPAC for fucks sake.

1. nuke israel from the inside
2. blame it on islamists
3. swindle and bribe local governments like in South America
4. ????
5. profit

>Trump wasn't shilled using reverse psychology
>The media never talks about Trump, positive or negative
>Jews don't manipulate people through (white)nationalism like how they have never infiltrated the christian faith

The media won't shut-up about Trump for a reason, the controversy keeps him alive whilst looking as "The savior of the white race"
>US elections aren't puppet shows
>Politicians never lie(Obama worst example)

He will not be your Hitler, to betray the Jews
He will be your Lenin, to gut you for the Jews

there are leftist jews just as there are leftist goys.

trump will be netanyahu's right-hand man.

or, if you prefer, bibi will officially be crowned vpotus.

what a time it is to be alive.

Charge your phone

This

You all are falling for this trick as much as Muslims do for ISIS

>Countering AID's with Cancer

Trump is better on free speech and guns.

Calling him a jew is irrelevant when Clinton is a literal Soros puppet.

I would rather be genocided by a jew puppet that lets me say politically incorrect stuff and go down shooting than a gun grabbing "hatespeech" banning jew puppet.

Or there is in fact a difference between Israel jews and NY diaspora in terms of agendas.

If the basis of trump losing the election is that he's only being backed by working class white males, then (((they))) have done little to get other demographics in on the trump wagon.

>1. nuke israel from the inside
>2. blame it on islamists
>3. swindle and bribe local governments like in South America
>4. ????
>5. profit

israel is 10 steps of america.

once trump gets elected it'll be 20.

and 10 more each term from then on-wards.

Based jews.

A vote for Trump is a vote for the Jews and for Israel.

Support Israel.

Vote for Trump.

Donald Trump Says He 100% Supports and Admires Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk

>Calling him a jew is irrelevant when Clinton is a literal Soros puppet.
To be fair, Trump has had dealings with Soros in the past.

Trump Pals Around with George Soros
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

And of course, Trump has Adelson's support.

Donald Trump Gets Long-Awaited Sheldon Adelson Endorsement
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker

>He will not be your Hitler, to betray the Jews
>He will be your Lenin, to gut you for the Jews
This.
It's pretty disappointing desu but at least a neo-neo-con like him can buy some time. Hillary would only enrich America into civil war or worse.

I'm not too good with idioms.
What does that mean?

>The plan isn't to raise white nationalism to a point where its okay to take away the guns from "scary Muslim terrorists"

Only to then stop there just as they did with privacy and spying.

>Implying that making the right more "multicultural" has anything to do with the hidden agenda, not the prior, which is it being a bunch of pissed off white people just as ISIS is pissed off Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=gbqTWma5PkE

youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI

kek

Donald Trump Speech at AIPAC Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE

From AIPAC to Trump: Michael Glassner's Journey
jewishjournal.com/nation/article/from_aipac_to_trump_michael_glassners_journey

Trump Yarmulkes are Biggest Seller at AIPAC Conference
freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/

it means that you'll never be able to pull something like that off.

israel is the 51st state of america.

she knows america's every move.

once trump gets elected israel will be even more informed on matters.

>explain the mass hillshill
Easiest way to trigger Sup Forums

Ah, okay.
Scratch 1 and 2 then. I'm an idiot for not remembering that.

So is Hillary. War in Syria is for greater Israel.

feels good to know that there won't be a 2-state disaster once he gets elected.

more settlements.

no more crying from obongo about israeli retaliations.

more palestinian tears.

what more could a man ask for?

You must understand, that in the end, it doesn't matter who is elected President of the USA.

Because whomever is elected will be an unconditional supporter of the Jews and Israel.

Where does Hillary Clinton stand on Israel?
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.720236

I wonder if someone is even allowed to run without surrendering to the AIPAC.

Such badasses. Wow.

>more settlements.
Indeed. Trump has already gone on record showing his support for the settlements.

Trump Endorses Jewish Settlement Expansion in West Bank
jpost.com/US-Elections/Trump-endorses-Jewish-settlement-expansion-in-West-Bank-453016

>what more could a man ask for?
More of the same thing as this:

‘Largest single pledge in history’: US may increase military aid to Israel
rt.com/usa/341013-usa-military-aid-israel/

Well, let's hope the greatest ally calls back their fucking editors, because it's overwhelmingly Jews who fuck around in that are. Those three newspapers in the pic are even owned by jews. They could sway public opinion a great deal if they'd stop fucking around.
I think the truth is just that Trump is not the best bet, he'd throw a wrench into their globalist dream machine.

>I wonder if someone is even allowed to run without surrendering to the AIPAC.
No federal politician can take office without AIPAC's support. None. All are supporters of AIPAC.

AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america

Rep Engel: AIPAC is Most Effective Lobby on Capitol Hill, Bar None
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html

No matter whom an American votes for, they're voting to support the Jews and Israel.

>Those three newspapers in the pic are even owned by jews
Virtually the entire media is controlled by the Jews.

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World's Media
theunjustmedia.com/Media/Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media.htm

Jews Do Control the Media
web.archive.org/web/20140125085955/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

>peruvian

>rt.com/usa/341013-usa-military-aid-israel/

stormniggers btfo

it's beautiful.

>Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World's Media
>theunjustmedia.com/Media/Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media.htm
Whoops. Dead link.

Here's a working link.
tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/

t. Ivanka

>New York Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Every year Israel gets about three BILLION dollars a year from the USA no questions asked (that was of course before this new deal). That's even before all the the military weapons that are sold to Israel by the USA.

For that matter, without the USA, Israel wouldn't have their nuclear weapons that protect it from the rest of the world.

>>New York Post
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Would you prefer Israeli news sites?

Trump Has Strongest Jewish Ties of All GOP Candidates
forward.com/news/breaking-news/318770/trumps-strong-jewish-ties/

>what more could a man ask for?

a front row seat.

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton to Headline AIPAC Conference
cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/aipac-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

>I think the truth is just that Trump is not the best bet, he'd throw a wrench into their globalist dream machine.
I don't see how.
Sure, he might give a face and voice to middle/working class americans for now but nothing would stop him from turning on you once he is in office.

At least he is not senile or half-dead.

Fuck.
Why does anyone let them in?

We South Americans are either the biggest cucks or the most stupid fucking populists ever.
I want to chomp a blue pill down after the shit that happened here last elections.

>a front row seat.
They're already taken.

Photo Captures Israelis 'Watching' Gaza Being Bombed
globalvoicesonline.org/2014/07/11/theater-of-war-photo-captures-israelis-watching-gaza-being-bombed/

>meanwhile in reality

Thanks for the links senpai.
What is that non-jewish 4 percent of media?

Wikipedia just told me that Trump's favorite daughter is a Jew.

Report: GOP Mega-Donor Adelson to Give Trump Up to $100 Million
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html

We used to do that on Sperwan Ghar. Nothing like watching dirtnig villages get bombed at night.

Of course Hillary's bought, everybody knows that. But what y'all don't know is that Trump's bought, too. The Jews are playing both sides. Trump and Hillary both know this. They used to be friends, but now they present themselves as opponents. They've been in bed together since Day 1, and the Jews are pulling the strings on both. Wake up!

>What is that non-jewish 4 percent of media?
Mostly independent/internet media.

News Corp as well but the owner of that is a Zionist as big as most Jews.

It's kinda hilarious that CTR shills unironically think they can win people over with boogieman tactics like they do on plebbit.

>We used to do that on Sperwan Ghar. Nothing like watching dirtnig villages get bombed at night.
Did you dance and sing?

There's No School Tomorrow, There's No Children Left in Gaza!
youtube.com/watch?v=h7qFACSfd_k

kiwibro posted this earlier:

>Conversations with their counterparts in the US Air Force also greatly encouraged the Israeli pilots. According to the Israelis, it was impossible to wipe the smiles off the faces of the Americans after a week of trial runs of the Stealth jets at a US Air Force base. The data was excellent, all the planes were fit for service and available, the hits were good and the results were perfect. The expression “almost too good to be true” exactly describes the Israeli air force’s view of the Stealth aircraft.

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/08/israel-air-force-prepares-for-receiving-f-35-jets.html

don't we all?

>"Trump is bought just like Hillary! Wake up!!"
>"So, please remember to vote Clinton in November ;) tehe"

>the jews haven't won already guys hurrr

>It's kinda hilarious that CTR shills unironically think they can win people over with boogieman tactics like they do on plebbit.
You don't understand.

All candidates are for the Jews and Israel.

That is the undeniable fact I am relaying.

A vote for any candidate is a vote for the Jews and Israel.

Nice try, faggot. See my post here