Hi Sup Forums I work for an small tech startup (11 fulltime staff down from 15...

Hi Sup Forums I work for an small tech startup (11 fulltime staff down from 15, will explain the downsize in a second) that had the core group come out as 100% pro-Trump. Four people quit but two of them were diversity hires for a funding quota and one of them was literally just the office pass around 9/10 "administrative assistant"

What I ask of you is legitimate proof that CTR is shilling Sup Forums and that it isn't just cripplekike's site raiding us in order to try to get us to "move" over there, combined with random trolls and SRS types coming here to rustle jimmies.

I need actual, hard proof, and I'm willing to pay up to $5000 in bitcoin or the cryptocurrency of your choice. Not the faked email screenshots, not the ones where the faggot was literally taking screenshots of an unsaved file in notepad.

Real. Proof.

Because once I and my staff have it, we can make them lose their funding, because Sup Forums guerilla marketing (this is the actual term for forum shilling in the professional world) is listed as one of the worst possible ways to promote a brand or idea. WORST. POSSIBLE. WAYS.

Ever since a few years ago when it backfired on Sup Forums is is widely known that doing this on Sup Forums is a tremendous waste of money.

So if you can provide us with the proof, we have access to the proper channels that we can use to get their funding cut off and everyone involved in the decision chain to 'shill on Sup Forums' FIRED.

Please provide proof and a method of contact for your bounty.

Don't be mean, they will leave eventually on their own.

Invasion at all fronts

What happened on Sup Forums?

>Get us fired
Hahaha. We get paid under the table, and we're several degrees removed from the campaign. Good luck with that

We are begging for real evidence so we can stop this problem.

No one has offered any real evidence. None of the people who claimed to be 'former shills' have offered any evidence. It's almost like they're just trolling us.

If this shit is really CTR flooding our board nad not just people fucking around because it gets reactions, why wouldn't you want to help stop it and get their funding cut and cost people their jobs?

Why would a "former shill" help stop what we're doing?

can you post real proof you work at one of these places? ID with your name, face and any other sensitive info blacked out, but your work place and position have to be listed

Roleplayer please go. I am talking about people who hold actual positions at CTR. If they are actually allocating ANY money towards Sup Forums spam, they will lose their jobs for massive financial waste, because shilling on Sup Forums accomplishes nothing.

Roleplaying as shills, however, would reinforce the self delusion that 'we are the special place, so special that people are hired to try to demoralize us and change our opinion'

This is basically starting to sound like an elaborate gangstalking fantasy delusion

Interesting that you are asking more proof of me than people got out of the "former shills"

>literally five words in
>massacre english

wow

Emails were accidentally dropped. They had mentions here, and the names were traced to linkedin.

There is an infographic circulating somewhere.

Anyway you are just a bullshit idiot liar like all these wanna be fbi, military, government etc. wannabes posting from their moms basement

CTR isn't some full time job, and we post on much more than just Sup Forums. You are retarded if you think Sup Forums is right wing. The real work gets done on the more pliable boards like Sup Forums

it shouldn't be too hard, should it? just grab your ID, take pic, censor what I've said, and post it with timestamp. because if anyone is roleplaying, it's (you) unless you post evidence to the contrary.

Lets be honest, CTR are probably not here. There are so many other low hanging fruit targets, its not like they have inexhaustible funds.

As far as i know there isn't really proof at this point.
this sounds more likely. trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Companies made threads about their games as self promotion apparently

/thread

nice dubs.

>trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
like what you're doing now?

someone posted some faked up emails based off public data you could get off linked in?

wooptydoo

i want to see a scan of an employment contract, a paystub, etc

because the people roleplaying as shills have never had a job, they don't know how to fake the various financial and tax related parts of it, which would make perfect proof

now the next evolution of argument in response to that is "it's anonymous payment" or "they send a drone to drop cash at my mom's house" or something.

well, now we have anonymously paid black ops shitposters... for Sup Forums

the website that you can't convince the sky is blue let alone that hillary is good

if anyone is actually spending money to shill here for hilldawg, they are WILLFULLY wasting money as an act of sabotage against their company

I imagine it went something like that. I'm sure at one point or another CTR tried, decided it was a waste of time and effort, and people picked up on it and rolled with it. I know if I sold myself out to CTR I sure as fuck would sell them out for 5grand.

>Ever since a few years ago when it backfired on Sup Forums is is widely known that doing this on Sup Forums is a tremendous waste of money.
Be more specific.

ignore JDIF posts

like how you can lie as being able to make the shills lose funding and get them fired? just post proof that this is what you claim you can do and people will take you serious

Yes, sweetie; that's very lovely.
Go pole vault off an overpass onto a highway.

Why are you demanding more proof out of me than you demand out of people who claim CTR is flooding the board, or that they were paid by CTR? You sound like the guy who basically accepted any faked up email screenshot as OMG PROOFS

I'm the one requesting proof that CTR is actually behind all the shitposting. You just want to believe they really are and that it's not cripplechan, SRS, and basically any other internet community that wants to make us look like a joke- because that's better in your mind.

Better to imagine that you are a target of sinister corporate forces, all corrupt and corporation-ey, than to accept that you have become the joke.

But if someone can provide me real proof, I will give them up to 5k in cryptocurrency, and I will end whatever percentage of this shitposting that actually turns out to be CTR-funded

>one of them was literally just the office pass around 9/10 "administrative assistant"

Post pics.

Consider it a down payment.

and I'm requesting proof you're not just dicking around in the early evening. I never even said shills were present on this board ITT now did I?

I guarantee that no officially sanctioned group of marketers are targeting Sup Forums or any other Sup Forums board to promote a political candidate. Yes, it is clear that there are groups of losers who are organizing themselves and shilling Sup Forums for political reasons, but they are more SRS-tier than COINTELPRO.

These are amateurs in every way and half the time the "wtf i hate drumpf now" trolls are more convincing. Realistically, I doubt there is a single Sup Forums regular who hasn't at some point or another made a "drumpf btfo" post to be an epic (You) harvester. You should be worried about the actual paid marketer shills currently manipulating Facebook and Twitter, not faggots shilling on Sup Forums.

THIS THREAD IS THE NEXT LEVEL SHILLING.

OP IS A PAID SHILL. REMOVE HILSHILL REMOVE PSI OPS REMOVE YOUR BOSS WHO TOLD YOU TO COME HERE TO USE SUBTERFUGES AND INFILTRATION.

All these shill attempts are absolutely useless.

It's not that it's useful to convert this group of people to another, but to create confusion and using subtle demoralizing tactics and arguements serves the purpose of sabotage.

OF COURSE SHILLS WILL BECOME INCREASINGLY CUNNING AND SUBTLE. BE AWARE FELLOW Sup Forums USERS BE AWARE THEY WILL DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING TO HAVE AN IMPACT OF MORALE JUST AS MUCH AS CONVERTING TO THE OTHER SIDE.

NEVER GIVE IN

NEVER GIVE UP

HITLER AND TRUMP FOREVER.

Well looky here

Sup Forums always was slightly schizophrenic and anxious. But this new "SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS!!!" meme is taking that to a whole new level.

You motherfuckers are straight goddamn unhinged. Sup Forums looks more like r/the_donald than Sup Forums with every day.

At first I loved Trump and memed along with you guys, and I truly do still want him to win, but holy FUCK I can't wait until this election is over so that I can go back to reading different and interesting opinions on here.

Yep, that sure looks like somebody working for CTR and not just some random Salon-reading, SA-membership-paying troll with delusions of grandeur.

I have never once said there were paid shills on Sup Forums, you're just making assumptions. All I have asked is proof of ID in this company you claim to work for

/intl/ has been behind this the whole time, look at the post above yours. They fucking love being able to disrupt any conversation by jumping in and calling people a shill for disagreeing with someone.

We need a genocide for goons

hide and report would work IF the mods would not ban you for false reporting you these days

And to play devils advocate who cares if hes real or not, if proof is found then anyone can use that evidence. So you can prove to the board who is shilling, if he is real then you get the proof he is asking.

What's the worst that can happen if you find proof if it is or isn't happening. Either way it's a win so either stop being lazy and look for some evidence CRT is funding a shill operation here, or click the catalog and go pick a new thread, not hard.

as I will state for the third time, I never have stated shills are on Sup Forums nor planned on showing proof whether or not there is a presence of shills (that was all assumption by the OP). I was just coming ITT to confirm whether or not OP was legit. if he couldn't prove it, no one would take him serious