Athens Will Build State-Funded Mosque

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/greece-athens-mosque/494552/

>state funded, costing $1 million
>built expressly to avoid being like Belgium and France.

Greece, a country that has major, major financial issues, doled out money it can ill-afford to build a mosque in order to cave to Muslims just in case they get angry and attack them.

Just fuck this gay Earth. I'm so fucking mad.

riddle me this: If Southern Europeans (Greeks/Italians/Spanish) are white, then how come they don't have the rape/crime/conquest epidemic that other European nations have? Especially seeing as how these countries are the entry points into Europe. They get every crazy rapey terrorist passing through their country. Yet those terrorists behave themselves until they get into other countries. Why is that if Southern Europe is white too? Wouldn't they start raping the white girls right away?

Its almost like arabs think that those locals are similar to themselves and not white at all. Strange!

The comments to the article are shockingly redpilled for a website that publishes articles by Ta-Wheezy Coates.

Broham this isn't a black/white issue, Muslims are coming to kill and assimilate every last one of us. Get your head out of your ass for a second.

No. God no. This can't be fucking happening.

Why the fuck is this thread sliding?

I give up.

>shockingly redpilled
I'm a liberal and to be honest, more and more of my friends are to the right on this issue. The entire idea of some tolerant society doesn't work with fucking islam. They need it to get their tentacles in, then the rest gets thrown from buildings

It's actually going to happen, isn't it?

Every single day there's some new piece of news that comes out that makes me think Europe is going to reach its tipping point and break out into war.

That fellow in Germany, for example, who was charged for shout 'racist remarks' at the Munich shooter.

And now in Athens, a state-funded Mosque?

For all of the RACE WAR NOW memes I've seen over the years, I'm starting to think it's going to happen in the not-too-distant future.

You can literally start a church in someone's garage or a closed store or something. Getting a $1m building built for you is extortion at the threat of murder

How come Brussels' hands are tied and the IMF can't even approve payment for bureaucrats to complete the paperwork necessary to order pre-deployed border controls implemented, but they approved the budget for a state-built mosque?

i wonder what's greece like now. i never heard about it since the crazy communist got elected. it must be a cesspool of refugees and poor as fuck locals. i'm surprised the parthenon hasn't blown up already

More like a state controlled mosque actually.

Based Poseidon can only protect Greece's seas.

The Greeks need to call upon Based Hercules now. One of Hercules' mighty Labors was to clean all the HORSE SHIT out; he did it once, he can do it again!

Fuck you, traitor.

Sauce? I need more examples that Muslims are fucking barbarians.

What?

Τηις

You let this happen.

Unless it's cleverly designed with a drop floor and massive grinder, you've fucked up and aren't "controlling" shit.

Since 2006 they've been promising to build muslims a mosque in Athens, something always comes up and it never gets built. On another note, the turk minority in north east greece has mosques, but the government controls them. The best was when they proposed building the mosque on swampland a few years back, the muslims agreed, but then quickly changed their mind, would have been cool if it turned all moldy and sunk slowly into the ground with them in it.

>Fuck you, traitor.

Typical Burger. Taking country roleplaying so far that every citizen is automatically guilty of anything that his government unleashed. :^)

What were his options? Blow himself up in the Pireus district? Commit a suicide by cop?

We aren't controlling the basements they are using as mosques now either. Which is better? Basements with who knows what is being preached or a state appointed imam in a controlled mosque?

>Implying there are no mosques in the US.

I agree with pyrdwzczczcz

*pyrdwzczczczski

>Greeks are selling out their asses
What is new?

Doing a Hungary.

You know what you must do.

This will result in a happening. Greeks are unemployed and frustrated.

Greeks might actually do something useful and spark the European race war.

>Holland
lol

holy shet

> Hoping to control the muslims and keep them inline instead of having radical mosques manipulate the muslims.
I think Greese is doing the right thing here

>Greese
Whatever you say ahmed.

We didn't get involved in the middle east wars.

>Hoping to control the muslims