Be careful who you make fun of in french television panel shows

Be careful who you make fun of in french television panel shows

Looking forward to talk show 2: electric boogaloo

>>I-i guess I gotta say you still gotta...bomb pussy mademoiselle

He looks like a sad cunt

Only reason he looked bad the first time he lost weight was because he shaved his fucking beard off

>Jonah Hill looks better than DiCaprio now

what the FUCK

Why does he look so sad?
Is it because he'd rather be eating Subway than a fruit smoothie?

he needs to fully grow out that beard and bulk up a bit. He went from loveable, chubby 'americas sweetheart' to DYEL skinny guy/nerd.

>out of my way french fucking shits

>tfw no big Sub

Think he's happier fat or thin? I just want the dude to be happy with himself. When he was fat no one really said
>JONAH HILL IS FAT!
They just talked about his roles. But now that he's been rubber-banding the only thing people talk about is his weight.

Whatever he does I hope its consistent. He crushed it in Moneyball and Wolf of Wall Street

So he developed an eating disorder just because a girl made fun of him?

Damn, Jonah looks like THAT?

>He crushed it in Moneyball and Wolf of Wall Street
He's crushed a lot of things

he looks super sad

>that thousand footlong stare

skipped leg day

Why do you want him to be happy? Watch some interviews with him, not just the French thing, he's a prissy asshole with an ego out to here, the lovable fat guy thing is just a marketable persona he uses

she was right to roast him
he's almost human now

damn jonah hill looks like that??

This is proof that 'fat shaming' works. Now he just needs to fuck that chick on camera and his revenge will be complete.

inb4 he cums too fast and she makes fun of him again

literally negative traps

holy shit how is that even possible

SELL SELL SELL ITS OGRE

How do we save him, guys?

kek

if you cant handle me at my worst...
you dont deserve me at my best
u_u

Everyone will remember fat Jonah no matter what. He's made his mark while being fat. Every girl he tells his name to will see fat Jonah unless they've never heard of him before.
Retire, fat Jonah. Settle down in the mountains and buy a ranch. Get a nice, innocent country girl who doesn't watch movies and other crap and live, damn it. Live.

He looks like a fucking human chicken

would lolve to see that frenchie get f*cked
french women turn me on hot boy
: )

Reminder that Jonah Feldstein WILL start being cast as the love interest of your favorite goyische actress and there is NOTHING you pathetic goyim can do about it!

Being fat is what he knows. It's his default state. Its what he's always been. I don't think he'd be happier fat, just more content because it comes naturally to him to be lazy and eat like shit.

>still has fattychins

He won't be able to get rid of that without surgery. take it from me, I know...

can someone send him this on twitter

>still drinks fruity shit
>Bad beard to hide turkey waddle
Not gonna make it

But now his pathetic voice doesn't match his appearance.

Some say he's the new Zyzz

he will die prematurely from roids?

>still no subway shopped in yet

come tv get on the ball

what's the best way to lose weight /fit/?

does he miss subway?

he looks so fucking sad oh my god

That's the dead eye stare of a man that misses food.

What are you talking about?

She is famous worldwide now for JUSTed Jonah Hill

>fuck you, bitch

He's thinking he could have lost weight before the humiliation and everybody would be praising hiom for it. But now, everybody says it's because of his hurt ego

>Jonah Hill skinnier than I am
>THE go to funny fat guy for the last 10 years >skinnier than I am

wow

why do frogs have the audience in front of the camera? they do this in almost every fucking show

Fun fact: It helps control the TV viewerships mood. When a human sees another human start to laugh or smile, they start to laugh or smile. Herd animal behavior, etc.

Learn how to influence the audience to subconsciously make the show more enjoyable.

Burgers have laugh tracks because the jokes aren't even funny. At least these people are genuinely laughing at Jonah Hill live ass destruction

Hollywood always has to normie everything up, like when they portray virgins as kind of awkward and naive but otherwise normal, or nerds as just generally normal looking guys but wear glasses and bad clothes. People don't want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, Jonah Hill is about as fat as they will tolerate.

>his smile and optimism gone

Losing and gaining weight over and over in a fast manner really beats the shit out of your body
Look at how badly its aging him

kek .

That will remain as the best thing Sup Forums ever produced.