Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply AM!

Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply AM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5FXsFXFtHSg?t=1m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am the rock of the eternal shore, crash against me and be BROKEN.

Darkseid ripoff

>A 200,000,000 dollar summer tent pole btfo by a 90s cartoon.

Not really

I hated X-Men: Apocalypse but his character was fairly cool in that. Nothing like a guy walking around proclaiming himself a god and living up to his own hype, only losing out to what is essentially another god.

>Darkseid ripoff

no that'd be Thanos, you fucking secondary dipshit.

Spare me your petty judgements! They sprain from brains too meagre to comprehend my reality!

>Nothing like a guy walking around proclaiming himself a god and living up to his own hype
apoc is overrated,the most powerful mutants are the ones with warping reality powers,even magneto is more powerful than him in some comics.

>BECAAAAAUSE IIIII TOLD HIM TOOOOOOO

I loved how he couldn't even deliver ordinary lines without being hammy, it wasn't just his dramatic proclamations.

Apoc's belovedness stem directly from the 90s show's version of him, where he really was the top bad guy and had all this cool dialogue with a great voice. It's by far the best version of him, including the actual comics.

>Apocalypse touches an old tv
>"What...are you doing?" asks storm
>"Leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarningggggggggggggggg"
>storm stands there confused as he watches tv incorrectly

>You violate my sacred chamber!? BLASPHEMERRRRRR!

It's the only good version of pooky. He's a super jobber. The bray wyatt of x-men.

Maybe but within the context of the film he shrugged off and tanked everything thrown at him, even the Phoenix for a little bit until everything combined and overwhelmed him.

I wish Magneto had done more against him than "Lol I'll try throwing lots of stuff, that's a good trick"

>Recruits man who can control metal and tear apart cities
Excellent.
>Recruits girl who can control weather, fly, shoot lightning
Okay.
>Recruits lady who can create energy weapons and shit
Okay...
>Recruits kid who can fly
Why.

Still, I am given pause to wonder. I have been batting your kind for thousands of years. I ought to have triumphed long ago. What if, like tortured Sisyphus, I cannot win!? What a cruel joke! Am I destined to tangle with such filth until the end of time?

The arch of Beyond good an evil in the animated series is better than most of the live action capeshit movies.

ASSASSINS!

And thats why that series is considered a classic.

>NIMROD!

youtu.be/5FXsFXFtHSg?t=1m

Oscar Isaac is great, but the dude had no chance

DON'T MESS WITH DA X-MEN

I haven't seen X-Men Evolution. That version of Apoclypse seems pretty cool. Is that cartoon worth a watch?

>I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you.

still one of the best lines in any iteration of the X-Men.

>Original mutant who waits in the dark for millennia to complete his master plan

To a true warrior, time is the sharpest and deadliest weapon

If you don't like apocalypse you can get the fuck out fagmaster

He is very cool but all he has is that he is immortal and can change his size.
the other "powers" are just advanced technology and his armour.

"From the ashes of this world, i will build a better one"

Fuck they lifted a line from the 90s show for movie Apocalypse? And yet using that reference they STILL fucked up?

Maybe the only villain i was genuinely scared of as a kid

This series also had a great version of Mister Sinister.

The 90s Xmen had the best version of a lot of characters.
I'm pretty sure Rogue is the origin of a lot of my fetishes

What did God mean by this?

>Pick the first losers you find, plus magneto
No wonder he lost

Storm I can imagine, the power of amplified weather-control could wreak nearly as much havoc as Magneto.

Psylocke is a bit weirder because her powers are limited to close-combat with no real mass-destruction capability like the other two, but as a bodyguard or agent I suppose I could understand.

With Angel, Jesus you couldn't find a single mutant out of thousands on the earth who you could use better?

Angel has the power of PR.
showing a winged human play the part of servant to the god that is Apocalypse does have some religious weight to it. sure he wouldn't be much use in a fight, but Apocalypse would have 3 other horsemen to handle that part. none of the others have quite the same instant appeal to goodness as Angel has.

that said, if all Apocalypse wanted was his own special hit squad, Angel was definitely a bad pick.

He's the X-Men's Darkseid.

>Wasting 1/4 of your spots on a literal hype man

Darkseid, Thanos, Doomsday, Apocalypse, all the same boring unimaginative shit. I constantly forget who belongs to what universe.

Thank you based Poc

Doomsday is literally nothing like those other ones, and I don't mean that in a positive, Doomsay is lame.

Why did The X-Men have two giant gun wielding super soldiers from a dystopian future?

Doomsday isn't a Darkseid analogue you incredibly retarded simpleton.

Cable was a new character in the comics at the time, his actual origin hadn't been revealed when the show started. So he's in season 1 as just a present day character with zero hints he's from the future. It was jut Bishop originally.

Then between season 1 and 2 they changed him to be in line with the newly revealed comics origin

Hnnnng

Sugah?

ahhh, honey, honey

Doomsday just looks similar to them design wise.

Thanos and Darkseid are the most alike beyond their designs.
Darkseid wants the anti-life equation to break a hole in the walls of the universe and become all powerful using "the source". He's also a brutal dictator that loves death and is of a godly lineage

Thanos is basically the same, a big brutal dictator and of a god race with that seeks to become omnipotent and also loves death, the difference being he actually has sex with the embodiment of death and the path to becoming god is a lot easier in his case.

They're all scary buff humanoid space men who are meant to be the big threat to the heroes. Half of them are called apocalypse and one lives on a planet called that, it's creative bankruptcy.

What's Apocalypse's motives?

>>They're all scary buff humanoid space men who are meant to be the big threat to the heroes
This is the fucking vaguest "similarity" ever. Thanos and Darkseid really do have many similarities and you still managed to not actually know about any of them.

Are you for real right now?

I'm not a comic buff, never saw the cartoons, and my understanding of his character stems purely from the not-so-great movie.

Survival of the fittest taken to extremes. Weed out humans and weak mutants and leave only the strongest to rule over.

He's literally just a survival of the fittest fag who wants to conquer shit.

Ancient aliens called celestials seed humans with the mutant gene and one of the first to activate is Apocolypse.

Because he was born with grey skin his parents abandoned him and he was found by some Egyptian darwinist society that took him in after realizing his inhuman strength.

He becomes a skilled warrior for this group but then another marvel Villain you'll never see in the films, a "Dicks with time machines" fag named Kang the Conqueror goes back in time to assume life of a pharaoh and tries to destroy Apocalypse knowing what he'll become. At the same time Apocalypse gets rejected by some girl he loves and basically his powers activate and he levels the city.

The Darwinist group gets genocide or something and they have Apocalypse merges with celestial technology and expends his survival of the fittest mentality into the idea that he's a god who wants to improve the world by weeding out the weak.

Basically he's a guy who's pissed off because he was born ugly, didn't get some fuck and was raised by a bunch of Darwinist jackasses from Egypt who taught him to destroy the weak.

Is Apocalypse, dare I say /ourguy/?

He's as far beyond Sup Forums as Sup Forums is beyond Sup Forums.

Darkseid is the original and he is most definitely not unimiginative shit. One of Jack Kirbys finest creations and one of the all time greatest antagonists.
Thanos is a Darkseid copy given real emotion and shades of grey. Started out shit but really grew into a good character.
The rest are unimiginative shit yes.

Doomsday is nothing like the rest, he was only made up to be a mindless monster to kill Superman for a storyline. He doesn't even have a character.

so what you're telling me he's a r/movies redditor with 100K+ karma

damn, talk about based power ranking.

>mod deletes a Bane thread
>You only delay the inevitable. I, who am eternal, can never be defeated.

>Kang the Conqueror goes back in time to assume life of a pharaoh

WE

I know the dude's mind was focused on the twinks, but it's amazing how Singer managed to butcher Apoc, when the 90's cartoon is pratically a dream screenplay of perfect capeshit camp/schlock that just nails a larger-than-life character so well.

Just have him deliever these lines instead of doing the magneto/xavier thing for the billionth time with jlaw as mystique sucking the fun out of the plot

How many peoples have dreamed of my end? You are no closer than the Babylonians and their firesticks!

WAS KANG AND SHIT

WUZ

This is the least funny meme ever.

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR HUBRIS, RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOW

No, not really. You're only saying that because you have little knowledge of darkseid.

>You dare challenge Apocalypse, again...BLASPHEMERRRRR?

Whats that X-men villain that uses TVs and illusion to hypnotise people? Fat guy with robotic legs

Mojo?

FROM
DA
FYOOTCHA

I thought his powers were cool when I was a kid, where someone would shoot him with a laser and he'd just absorb it and blow them through a wall or something.

PREVIOUSLY

For living in the future, that's a badass power. For the timeline they sent him to, it's kinda gay.

Apocalypse is closer to a Vandal Savage like character than Darkseid.

t. darkie

One was a bull, the other a cuck

Why is it funny, user? Particularly to repeat verbatim over and over?

The timeline they sent him to was 90s cartoon land so everyone had lasers.

Yes, that's how memes work.
For further reading, please refer to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

You didn't answer my question at all.

>Thanos is basically the same, a big brutal dictator

I don't think Thanos has ever been that, the guy's search for power is exclusively to elevate himself above all and obtain Death's favor, not for actual material conquest. Yes, it could be argued that whenever he obtains a doodah that makes him omnipotent he technically conquers and reigns over everybody, but that's never really his real goal, just a consequence.

Of course, I seriously doubt that's going to be the case with MCU Thanos, I would be highly surprised if they don't go lazy and just make him space hitler.

just b urself

>Of course, I seriously doubt that's going to be the case with MCU Thanos, I would be highly surprised if they don't go lazy and just make him space hitler.
They kind of have to. They don't have that much time to establish his quest for power and love like Starlin did when creating the character and that's ok.

Apocalypse was a ripoff of Mongul who was a ripoff of Thanos who was a ripoff of Darkseid.

Comics are really that degenerate and void of any artistic integrity.

It's great imo

They already shat on Thanos' character by having him rely on all those proxies to do everything while he is sitting in his chair. Thanos isn't like that, the guy gets shit done personally.

The brave are always the first to die

Thing with Apocalypse in the 90s cartoon, is that he was THE villain in the show, the real deal. The X-Men never actually managed to beat him in a fight, and he actually did murder the whole lot of them once (which was reverted by time travelling shaneningans, but was still a cool thing to see a villain doing).

That's hardly the movies' fault. Hickman gave him errand boys long before that.

Magneto was right.

DARKSEID IS

List of original comic book creations:

Superman
Batman
X-Men

Everything else is a knock off of one way or another. Even Joker is a knock off of Gwynplaine.

>Mongul
Everybody forgets about orange Darkseid.

Because even though it's only 3 words, the meme applies to so many currently relevant events. From entertainment to politics to education. Deal with it, nigger.

>List of original comic book creations:
>Superman
Samson, Moses, Golem
>Batman
Zorro, The Shadow
>X-Men
Doom Patrol

Ok. How does it?