Malia Obama

What went wrong?

she's a nigger

>Sasha gains work ethic
>Malia turns into a whore
So Sasha is the son?

She's officially worked a regular job longer than her father.

Is it just me or does she look like Bruno Mars in the center picture?

She's a 4/10, even for a nigger she's gross

Doing it for her college application. Even though all she has to say is bix nood POTUS daughterz twerx squad

This is my favorite thread on Sup Forums right now. Reminder neither daughter came from Michael or Barry.
Great comments.
Make America Great!

At least shes wearing clothes. Wish I could say the same for Trump's whore wife.

>son, even though you were born into the world's political elite, you should know how other kids you age spend the summer
it's on the vineyard so it's probably a comfy P/T job, but still, no complaints here

muh dick

Didnt they give these niggers top tier education? What are they doing working in a restaurent?

Even as a teenager I was an admin assistance, a stepup from shovelling food onto trays.

May as well divorce her now and deport her, he'll prolly get a few points for it

malia has a fat ass, post more

Damn, manchin ruins everything

fpbp

You got me thinking at that one

yeah legit outside the dumb Sup Forums stuff good for Obama for not just letting his kids do whatever.

Just letting your kids float by on your fame and riches is how you end up looking like this

This.

kek

what went so right?

Post yfw you will see the Obama name die out in your lifetime

It's just a publicity stunt so poor people working at McDonald's think they are just as good as the daughter of the president. I bet she just worked for a few hours and had 20 bodyguards around her.

ERIC IS PERFECTION

She's a smart, confident teenager who is not a virginal autist. I actually feel proud to see her waving her body defiantly at the pervy photographers. She proves that she's proud of her body and assured of herself. Means she was brought up well -- not to be a promiscuous slut and not to be an uptight permavirgin. Looks to me like she got the balance just right. I think she's going to be the hottest piece of ass on the Harvard campus this year.

OP and others in this thread can just rage in virginal anger.

Also, when did Sup Forums actually become /r9k/?

Good point, user. This is what a lying whore actually looks like.

I just had a $20 bet with a friend that before November we will learn that:
- Melania was a high-price prostitute
- she has been blacked and loved it
- there may be pictures of the above point, but I didn't make this part of out bet.

Do you think I'm going to win, anons?

They told her that Michelle was actually a man, so she's acting out because she'll never meet her birth mother.

probably the fact that her hair in the wind covered her face

her roommate confirmed that she went out with a different man every night.

now gimme delegates, danhald

What went right lel am I right senpai

Are you LITERALLY slut shaming?!?

why are black women so so ugly? jesus...

I mean, black men are ugly too, but no one expects men to look pretty.

Nothing wrong with gaining work experience. And as much as I like to hate on nogs and the Obongos, Malia is a teenager. Cut her some slack.

Slut-shaming: it's not just for stormfags anymore.

nice, more.

Obamas mother posed naked for less classier mags and fucked niggers
No contest

Why do black chicks have 5 o clock shadows?

amazing tv show