Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

that's pretty cool

That's for his speech. He performed to millions of audiences you know. The amount is miniscule in comparison to hundreds of millions promised to the Canadian young singer I forgot the name.

sauce?

thank you for correcting the record

sauce pls

give it time

He got paid to trash Trump then?

bump

How much time pham?

CTR doesn't want this to be seen. Just giving them an early taste though.

They probably thought we'd keel over and withdraw.

Lol

B.ump

When do you release the whole thing?

>you
not me
just watch
bye

bruh KMKHAN upper left, JMKHAN bottom right. please learn to make fake photoshop documents better.

also, adding some noise & scan lines will make it look like the document has been scanned

oh shit nigger, kek didn't even get paid to do this.

Thank you

the KM and JM stand for different sections of the office you dipshit

Why isn't Sup Forums all over this? Retarded faggots are probably in a slide thread getting triggered by CTR shills

bump you fags

Bump

B U M P
U
M
P

What's wrong with this? He was compensated for his time? The Clintons are very generous to give this grieving couple 375,000.

BAMPING FOR LEGENDARY

>People will agree with this idiot.

That's how much they prize their dead son?

Is it real though? While it's probably true, it's hard to trust something without a sauce in this day and age of disinfo.

sauce?

the damage that has been done to trump is irreversible.

Will anybody care?

>give speech
>get paid
I will admit it seems 'odd' considering he was painted as someone that they just picked up off the street, but it's been proven he's been in Hillary's sphere of influence for a while so the numbers don't seem off-base.

After two days of attacks on Trump I don't see how this MSM faggots would run any story that could affect Hillary negatively. She can kill someone live on television and it will get her (((+10%))) in (((polls)))

The image is real fucking blurry to trust and poorly redacted. Why would anyone with access to his statement care to redact routing numbers, which are the same for all Wells Fargo accounts in NYS and of no value on their own? Why would they censor his balance info or interest summary? Why would they redact everything after the first transaction, which *happens* to be a payment from the Clintons?

I love some juicy info when the time is right but I sincerely doubt this is real.

OH

SHEEETO

that's a hell of a gif ya got there

Fucking disgusting world

No because nobody gave a shit about this mud shit in the first place.

YOU FUCKED UP

>What's wrong with this?

It's a fucking charity you simpleton, this isn't payment from the Democrats or shillary's personal bank account, its a charity that should have nothing to do with the DNC or the election.

Shillary is taking money from her (((charity))) and giving it to a sand monkey for her own personal gain.

Trump knew all along, he threw out some bait and you took it hook, line and sinker. Now he's about to pull down the Democrats pants and fuck the shit out of them.

We'll see who gets khan'd faggets

BUMP THIS

So that money that ppl donated to the Clinton foundation for Haiti relief went to egghead? ahahahaha

Bump and Trumpir! Allah Trumpbar!

This is such a horribly crafted forgery and there is so much wrong with it.

1) The ending daily balance column is not even large enough to contain 5 figures, let alone more.
2) Wires all come with a confirmation number so that you can identify them individually. This is because you can receive tons of wires from an entity and need to know what each one is for.
3) No year on the date? Really?
4) Activity summary also cannot hold the appropriate amount of numbers.

Your blurry scan and shitty attempts to forge are awful. I have seen way better forgeries of receipts for $300ish dollars of stuff done by welfare kids.

I like the tight nonhole he's fucking

Ok. Let's bump it

So you be saying
>hits wife
You saying
>points to sky
You be saying
>a la la la la la la la la's
What you be saying is
>turns to mecca
You trying to tell me
>fucks a donkey
You be saying
>fucks a child
What you saying is
>puts on a special vest
You be sa...
>explodes

thank you for Correcting The Record™

WTF???

I'm voting TRUMP now!!!!!

Fuck it! MAGA!

>trump knew
fucking 108D superdimensional parcheezi, how does he do it?

Thanks for correcting the record