LMAO

LMAO
I love this timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump lied. I'll never get sick of winning this much

Sup Forums cancer is posting outside of their containment board again

How do we know this wasn't just OP, shitposting on his/her preferred board?

>in before liberals cry about this being off-topic whilst promoting other off-topic threads they do like

>we are in 1930s Nazi Germany
i wish

This

go back to R E D D I T you massive pleb

lmao

already reported fag. Enjoy your ban,

>I love this timeline
you have to go back

>my eyes are literally bloodshot red from crying
>LITERALLY BLOODSHOT RED

THIS IS IT

TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED

Today is a good day, nice!

>posts prussia

throwing gays and muslims in the same camps would just result in the muslims throwing the gays off the rooftops of the camps

georgia suffers not the jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

Literally!

but trump is progressive

Trump will be good for women

Reported. I can't have this thread distracting from my Sup Forums shitposting thread

>capitalizing first black and woman president like their God

The world will be improved when she finally kills herself

>travel ban 1 and 2 failed
>tried to appeal, STILL failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>no cuts to social security and medicaid was a lie
>supposedly competent businessman and billionaire can't budget properly and made a 2 trillion dollar math error
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC

I fucking WISH Trump would throw faggots off of rooftops

>SEETHING

kek

Seriously what's the deal with Trump and homos being sent to camps ? I've never heard him talk about them before.

You guys do realize that if there were some sort of eugenic cleansing going, people like yourself would be selected for removal as well, right?

Drumphers eternally wrecked and btfo'd, upvoted AF bro.

Trump is a terrorist
Putin is the antichrist
Neofascism is destroying western civilization
Nationalism is a mental illness

>he's not a pure aryan
sucks to be you i guess

really activated my almonds

I get that you guys are racist and hate women, but...
The one thing I don't get is how you guys are totally OK with God Emperor Daddy wanting to destroy Internet Neutrality and selling your privacy to the highest bidder.

Sup Forums is a right wing website, there are plenty of controlled speech platforms full of like minded individuals for you to go to.

Perhaps you don't realize just who you're dealing with here. Allow me to enlighten you. I'm posting from my yacht in international waters, I have two supermodel girlfriends that are submissive as fuck and are happy being my fuck toys. I'm a self made multimillionaire, worms like you exist to flounder around aimlessly and amuse us. We call you lesser thans. You hear that you lesser than? Oh and I train mma in my extensive leisure time. Run along now kiddo before I have the mods make an example of you

I remember when everybody said Bush was the antichrist

>The one thing I don't get is how you guys are totally OK with God Emperor Daddy wanting to destroy Internet Neutrality and selling your privacy to the highest bidder
Thats the beauty of it baby
The ones who know how to hide themselves still are the ones that matter
Sup Forums has a guide for you to learn how, but you're too busy spamming flavor of the week memes you can take back to redit

Why are you under the assumption that we're all one entity and agree with every single policy, roastie?

Trump will be remembered as the worst president of all time

looks like reddit cancer is posting outside of their containment site again

>Destroying your country and selling out your own privacy is totally worth it if one of the minor results is that it makes some touchy people from Tumblr cry

True Patriots.

But he will be remembered as a president.

Only if you're ignorant and believe the lies you're being fed, which have been proven to be bullshit time and time again since the election.

>I love this timeline
this phrase is a sure sign of a redditor

H O T

Because you all have a reactionary mob mentality and zero foresight.

Lol,wat?

>#fakenews is at it again

what exactly did he do and how did it affect your and your surrounding's life

so we're literally just posting copy pasta from the_donald now?

can you faggots be any more obvious redditors?

You can try to play it off as a meme because THEY have told you to, but you know it's the truth.
They have nothing on Trump. They're so desperate they made a mountain out of a mole hill from a typo.

>this thread

Loving every laugh

eugenics just means uggos can't breed. Which I'm not doing anyways

>The one thing I don't get is how you guys are totally OK with God Emperor Daddy wanting to destroy Internet Neutrality and selling your privacy to the highest bidder.

but i have nothing to hide, i'm not a cp watcher like you degeneraet libcucks, and there's this little thing called google that already sells your searches to ad companies

>buzzwords
Can you try an insult that you're not parroting from tumblr

thanks Sup Forums

is this pasta? if not, it will become pasta.

>THEY are making up lies

Stop behaving like Reddit

Don't post this on a board that's been invaded by reddit since 2013 then?

>cuckservatives start petition on leddit to invesitgate seth rich
>claims to have hundreds of thousands of dedicated 'pedes to sign up
>only gets about 30k
>they openly admit to signing multiple times with fake names to boost numbers
>still trying to pretend their SIX MILLION users aren't mostly russiabots and indian click farms

too bad Sup Forums isn't so easily botted. all this manual shitposting must really be taxing on the deluded suburban 15 year old autist crowd.

Did your gramps or great gramps serve in WW2

I wonder how he feels about your post

Show me one factual thing the mainstream media has said about Trump in the past six months.
You can't. Everything they say they quietly recant a week or two later so people still believe it's the truth.
They're trying so hard to get people to hate him, but they don't realize that in doing that, it gets people to like him out of spite, even if they don't agree with him.

not him, but you know this is Sup Forums right? I'd say at least half of us are European and don't give a shit about American politics

Trump is Sup Forums related.
Haters can go kill themselves.
>tfw you keep winning

But claiming the election was rigged by Le russian h4kk0rz is totally in the realm of possibility, right?

Name five (5) facutal things Trump has said in his presidency. Oh, that's right, you can't. Don't even try because you can't. Since I already stated you cant before you even answered, you obviously can't and thus I win this battle of wits!

That's how you sound, like a fucking five year old playing some made up game.