HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/761352056334458880
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I MADE MY MISTAKES

IN THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND

Daily reminder poll watchers are literal autists.

There are 3 whole months left.

Media is just trying to portray Hillary as more initially popular and trying to remain some remaining congressional primaries... like that of Ryan in Wisconsin.

They hope this carpet smears pro-Trump candidates.

Don't believe polls this early.

Brexit was 10 points under weeks before it passed.

>doubles

they're trying to influence primaries, make Hillary endorsements stronger.

WAKE ME UP

btw is the UK still in the EU? Oh thats right....

>Posts a rigged poll
Wow, CTR. You get paid for this?

SAVE ME

CUT MY LIFE

I read recently that they adjusted their polling algorythm after Trump surpassed Shillary so that 2 votes would be counted as one.

BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#CorruptTheRecord

We're on to you, just wait until you see what we have in store. ;)

>Clinton
>News
>Bullshit
>Conglomerate

What were you expecting?

wtf I hate Hillary now!

Brexit was supposed to lose by 8 points according to EXIT POLLS. They won by 4 points.

That's a 12 point shift.

WHAT POLL THO

>things just happen immediately

Even after the vote is casted in November we still have to wait for Trump to take office

mrw

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

Think of a number...

isn't Sup Forums the king of polls?

I am so fucking happy Yes the delicious Sup Forums tears will be so tasty to consume come this November.

The media networks are trying to Scare Trump into Finally spending money on TV, Radio Ads. Of course Trump isn't the only one not buying their Crap.

>NBC/WSJ POLL

Republicans keep handing the Democrats that 47% gift. ;) Thanks Romney and Donald.

Lugenpresse. You'd better watch out. One day soon we're going to shut your dirty, lying mouths.

Trump and his supporters got tired of winning.

SHILLS BTFO

TRUMP IN LEAD

MSM NEWS OUTLETS GIVING UP TO 7% FAKE BOOST CLINTON AND SHES BARELY WINNING ON THEM

TRUMP2016 CONFIRMED!

Trump on his charisma, knowledge, likability, and Balls has gotton a Free ride into the White House. Now the media is trying to collect a little cash, before the nation realizes its all over for Clitton.

It's going to be a landslide. Trump has lost all campaign discipline. His wife is now a massive liability. I'm considering my other options now. I hate being on a sinking ship. I really think he's done for now, anons. I've never seen such a poorly run campaign before.

it's trump who literally never fucking shut ups about how he does well in polls.

reminder literally anyone other than trump would have won this election in a landslide
instead pol and other retards chose memes

NBC

shuts up**

nope, they would've lost too.

Oh fuck.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAT

How many Sup Forumslacks are voting in these polls tho?

Are you gonna vote when the time comes?

I block all political polls on my phones with an app on my Android Phone and NoMoRobo on my landline phone. Who the fuck has 20-30 minutes to go on with the questions these people ask?

The problem is not Sup Forumsacks, it's cuckservatives, cuckservatives would rather vote for a leftist candidate than a Sup Forumsack candidate, so why should Sup Forumsacks vote for 99% of republicans who are cucks, by that logic, pol/acks voting against their interests for 99% of worthless republicans are the real cucks.

here
Forgot to mention, of course I'll be voting in November. I voted in the Republican primaries this spring too.

I just registered for the first time in 25 years.

>cries "rigged" at unfavorable polls
>see favorable polls, immediately pronounce them "TRUE POLLS"

Typical delusional Sup Forums I see

We need another big terror attack on American soil

>primaries
Uh...

Did you mean absentee voting? Cause the primaries have been over or a while.

if you trust polls by the same media that has launched an all out fuckfest against Trump than you may have nigger dick in your ass and muzzie jizz in your stomache

Wasn't this the same site that predicted Romney was in the lead during the 2012 election?

I wouldn't trust it, to be honest.

Someone's mad

Fox has him down 10 points.

I'm 37 yrs old. Never felt compelled to vote in any election until this one. Registered to vote in general in June. Trump 2016.

Brexit will never happen guys, polls say so.

>all the polling is wrong guys, Carl Rove said so

i push my fingers into my

Except actual registered voters can't be skewed you dumb motherfucker.

THEY PULL THESE NUMBERS FROM THE STATE, NOT JOE RETARD DOWN THE STREET WHO SWEARS HE'LL REGISTER "EVENTUALLY"

Is literally every poll rigged?

BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

>sans_titre
aussies speak french?

Yes.

We are on shillcon 1 now, btw.

Sup Forums is a mess.

Very interesting poll numbers
I wonder if they fixed these like they fixed the Hillary/Sanders polls
If you read the DNC leak it's not even a conspiracy anymore they literally have a conversation if they should give the news the numbers they want or if the news should come up with their own numbers.
But no one ever cares.

wtf trump was literally winning by like 5 points last week lol, they are rigging the hell out of this m8

You can tell that since the pro Hillary comments in all the shill threads sounds like they are from a 14 year old boy, they are really guaranteed to be lesbians who wish they had a cock to fuck their girlfriends with. 14 year olds don't give a shit about politics. Women are childish, selfish, and attention seeking, regardless of sexual preference.

It's called a bounce for a reason. He was up. Now he's down. And now Hillary's up on top of that because of her bounce.

thanks for correcting the record, dickless cunt!

>1 Post by this ID

Nice try shill

see
But oh wait you're payed to lie, nevermind. I hope your children die in their sleep.

They will try and rig the election

See what? A site that says polls are bullshit? I'm already on Sup Forums.

The site can report whatever it damn well wants to, it's just as likely to be "rigged" especially when it's historically been false

Fuck off lesbo-shills and beta-fairy-cucks. Trump 2016.

OUT OUT OUT

t. Captain Muffdiver Stormtrooper of Love

You're so smart. Clever.

Your tin God is taking a tumble in the polls, buahahaha.

Trumps a loser. It's that simple.

>MUH SHILLS

Yeah, because Sup Forumsacks are such a big portion of the population.

>the polls only call landlines, lmao
>angry first time voters never get called
>in anonymous polling Trump always in lead
All the media funded polls had been wrong about Brexit too, how soon you forget!

It's all just mainstream media propaganda. Everyone knows this.

Heh, I answer calls where they're doing polling, I always shill Trump and say Hillary with her scandals and leaks are why I won't trust her.

It's fun

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Reuters keeps firing people because they keep saying that the polls are like 75% Democrat at this point.

>the polls only call landlines, lmao
why are you lying?

pretty much the entire republican establishment warned you this would happened.
of course i'm sure you'll come up with some sort of conspiracy theory rather than accept responsibility for essentially handing Hillary the presidency on a silver platter.

No, not the same site. You can check how their methods works for 2008 and 2012 as well. Within .3% both times

Fake polls.

Hillary has like 300 people at her rallies, trump has thousands

Whatever you do, don't look at the Marist poll that just came out. She's up by 15 in that one.

+15

>pretty much the entire republican establishment warned you this would happened.
It's kind of a self fulfilling prophecy though when its happening because all the different republican leaders are either distancing themselves from trump or siding with Hillary.

>CNBC
Come on, you can try harder than that. What is the Clinton Foundation paying you for?

Americans are willing to vote for a literal retard. Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Matters little, popular opinion was that brexit is a go.

this is actually pretty sad.

America has always been sad to watch, it was great sometimes,i.e The revolution, moon landing and the technology. But alot of the time it was a shitshow. A really fun shitshow.

twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/761352056334458880

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL A KEK IN A CAGE
>DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL A KEK IN A CAGE
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL A KEK IN A CAGE

>Political party makeup of those polled
>Republican 39%
>Democrat 47%

/r/ Trump Hurt song

Can't believe he's so desperate for money he's charging 185$ for his shitty old ghostwritten book.

That's worse than paying 75$ for a guacbowl!