Watch: Clinton Heckled by Protesters Chanting

'Wall Street Has Her Bought'

Holy shit no wonder the MSM is shitting themselves. Not only is the criminal Hillary drawing small crowds, she’s getting heckled by the few that do show up! Can’t make this shit up!
Ahahahahahahaa Trump is going to annihilate this crook

youtube.com/watch?v=HF4pZiXun2I’

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6vsxUKryrg
youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
youtu.be/NXdkiaZvTVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, I can see why she uses a teleprompter most of the time.

I couldn't go to her rallies, her voice is grating.

>annihilate
>can't even tie her in the polls

I don't even understand why people are protesting about this against her

she never claimed to be otherwise than being bought by "wall street"

There's no way she keeps her cool with him during the debates, something is going to snap and she's going to lose it or go crawl into a corner and hide. Trump is just too good a speaker and has plenty of ammunition in his arsenal to chop her down.

Hahahahaha she sounds like a dying retard

She simply cant handle the low grilling of some hecklers.

Imagine the fire Trump is going to bring.

Jesus she can't handle ANY bantz

Pretty much, I imagine they are super picky about giving protesters a chance to speak, just like at the DNC.

It's going to be hilarious if they really are rigging the polls and all the actual hillary supporters decide not to vote because "her victory is guaranteed, so why go through the inconvenience?" and the results skew so much in trumps favor they can't even begin to rig it against him, even with biased exit polls.

Debates aren't happening
Trump is too much of an aggressive sexist racist cis wasp to be in the same building with

To all people here saying she will break in the debates, do you realize how much experience she has? Did you watched her with Bengazi committee? She has so much experience that she can turn off emotions and fucking lie all day if she has to, she wont break.

What a fucking train wreck. and all the polls are against Trump we know that already.

If you pause at :37, the look on Bill's face is priceless.

What letters does Crook start and end with? A C and a K.

She's losing it on stage too, can't even make a sentence for a few seconds.

Bill's face just says "kill me before she does"

What difference, at this point, does it make?
She's toast and she knows.
Hell anyone who's seen any of her rallies knows she only has a good speech every 1 in 10, otherwise it's Pokemon go 2 the polls and seizures.

There's a difference between a Congressional hearing and a debate. All she has to do in the hearing is have her story straight and lie through her teeth. In a debate though she'll have to deal with banter and ad hominems. Trump is already a master of attacking whereas Hillary is slow and weak. She gets time to compose herself in a hearing, time that Trump won't give her.

Trump is going to send her to the Shadow Realms during the debate.

she's so brave for not standing in the same room as him

Hillary says she wants to raise taxes on the middle class

youtube.com/watch?v=B6vsxUKryrg

Hillary saying she wants to put people in the coal industry out of work

youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0

>Trump calls out and acknowledges the protestors, while Hillary talks over them and ignores them

It's like a microcosm of the last 8 years in Obongo's America.

>p-please hillary, my p-pills

lol a couple days agot ctr was saying Trump is to scared to debate.

I think your just trolling though to its shill nigguh

damn. she almost crumbled because of them lol

God, I can barely stand to listen to her speak. Somebody needs to tell her to stop screaming into the microphone.

Bills gonna be alright. r-right guys?

Shill is the new Chill

wasn't a typo

I'm not even sure she will be healthy enough to debate him. I think she'll be bed-ridden and Tim Kaine will step in for her during the debates.

She sounds like squealing pig

>your President is taking a month off of the most important job on the planet to campaign for this disaster because she cant do it herself

Hilarious

Ok then. I am like most of the people here who think that polls are rigged and that everyone are shills etc, but do you think that debates could be rigged? Like they could give her softball questions and pressure Trump? Or will both of them answer same questions? Are debates and moderators going to be fair?

If she were human I'd probably feel sorry for her. There are probably few people more hated on the planet right now. Can you imagine being in her position? Even all the propaganda in the world isn't changing peoples minds at this point.

>I'm the only candidate which has a policy on....
>I'm the only candidate which
>I....which

Wouldn't a human say "who"?

She's most likely has some sort of anti-social disorder. The opinions or feelings of others do not register to her.

Wasn't trump up a few days ago? Polls constantly shift. Just wait until Trump gives her an aneurism at the debates.

And that everyone is a shill*

dat faggot lifting his little stronger together sign. yeah. that's going to get them to change their tune

T. Brexit will never happen.

This is the generation of faggots that do easy polls but don't go out to vote.

Btw I'm voting for Trump and haven't done a single poll

Why is she always in pink?
is this some subconscious correcting for that little blue dress all those years ago?

It's sad too, especially with a former President and tons of other politicians and celebrities.

the sad truth. A rotten people will elect a rotten candidate.

The debates are always 2 against 1. It'll be even worse than 2012. I'm expecting CNBC tier bias.

Good thing the debates are scheduled during fall football ;)

HILLARY IS A HUMAN RETARD! stop with this retarded "hurr durr reptilians!" bullshit! its so fucking stupid. we dont even exist!

That disorder is called not having a soul

Every time I look into her eyes I see the widening maw of an endless abyss that threatens to consume all hope, joy, and light from the universe

>Like they could give her softball questions and pressure Trump?
Almost certainly. Thing is, he's not going to take that kind of bullshit lying down and will call them the fuck out for it. He's going to force at least some bad questions on to her. Maybe not all, but some.
>Are debates and moderators going to be fair?
Not in the fucking slightest

youtu.be/NXdkiaZvTVQ

I'm pretty sure she actually has a brain damage. Look at her reaction to this. She has to be told what to do and looks completely out of it.

This is why there go hard on Trump right now. They don't want you to see her in debate.

Takes a whole bunch of badly distorted polls by the media to try to give her every advantage. Good thing polls do not decide elections.

Trump is down by double digits after one week. Even if he does beat her in the debates he'll probably do something retarded again and ruin his chances. The guy could win no problem if he'd just shut the fuck up for a little while and focus on attacking Hillary.

Now that I think about it, hillary might be the most prolific serial killer in United States History.

>The first debate is on the 26th of september
fuck man i cant wait to see trump absolutely destroy her

>Not only is the criminal Hillary drawing small crowds, she’s getting heckled by the few that do show up

no shit, why do you think they had to hire so many actors, have a list of counter-chants, and run white noise the entire DNC?

Does Bill have any life force left?

that ending
>but slowly it is becoming clear
ironic freudian slip much?

>stronger together
>no matter who vote for blue

they are fuken desperate and nervous

I can honestly only go about 20 seconds of hearing her voice before it becomes unbearable

Joe Rogan explained it. She has literally no charisma at all, so she just increases the volume of her voice at awkward moments.

>ill Bill in the back looking like a retard

my sides

I don't care about how evil she is. It's so sad to watch someone at the end of their life fumble around like that, a shadow of their former selves and losing dignity with every day.

Hillary lost every debate with sanders, yet CNN couldn't stop riding her clit after every single one.

>26th of september
Why the fuck is it so close to the election? Do they always wait until late September to hold debates in USA or is this some shillary shit?

Trump was up until Reuters tweaked their methodology and retroactively changed their most recent poll results to reflect that.

notice how she extends her words in hopes of drowning out dissent

Does ordering a hit count as direct murder? If it does then yes she certainly is

Oh they'll throw every curveball they have at him. Problem is, he can't be stumped. What I mean to say is, sometimes he says outrageous things but doesn't later say "Oh well what I meant to say is..." he just goes "Yeah, what of it?"
And the people love it. Unabashed conviction. People hear that he's gonna fix america, and they believe it, even if there isn't a how or why. That rarely happens with politicians.

I am NOT like most of the people here* fugg

Well then they will rig the audience too like in GOP debates. Its all upon Trump then to BTFO her and moderators for being soft on her.

The Lizard Queen has stolen it all the keep up her human facade.

I have no sympathy for lying murderers.

Fuck off faggot.

What's with the dogs drinking Pepsi lately? Meme advertising campaign?

>do you think that debates could be rigged?
The thing to worry about is the media colluding to make it appear that Hillary won the debates. People are probably too stupid to know who won a debate or even performed well, so if everybody in the media says she won that is what people will believe within a month.

She's a human retard? Well at least you're honest. Bretty good for a shillfag.

They will, 100%, have "Facebook questions" or some shit.

And you can bet the big anti trump ones will be there. Also some BLM pandering.

Just for health reasons alone how can she be elected to do the job? Is that the kryptonite that the media is doing everything to ignore?

all ads are memes (at least the "good" ones)

>“Signs and Symbols Rule the world, not rules and law” – Confucius

I want to say yes, but maybe "prolific murderer" is enough.

I hope Gary Johnson gets enough support to be in the debates. Rattle that fucking fence. Having a guy who has absolutely no rhyme or reason to lie or follow sentence criteria will crash the debates no survivors

its an old image

No, she just can't function in an environment that isn't a positive hugbox.

It's always been a problem for her, though it wouldn't be if she could keep her anger issues in check.

johnson is just another JEB really.

hes only in the race to debate trump and bring him down with him.

as we saw from before that didnt work even when 4 people teamed up against trump.

That is so accurate it's pure poetry. Nice, user.

I assume he was talking about Bill...
I bet he doesn't even have the energy for a coercive presidential hard-on any more...

this. she will be on robot mode. no emotions other than fake outrage, disgust, pity, etc.

she will not break. she will bait donald like a professional and he will look the fool. he will appear to be an unhinged mysogyinst bigot trying to bully a self-sacrificing, tireless, grandmotherly figure who is sweet but strong.

it will be a bloodbath and donald will be the one brutalizing himself.

It's her turn. Just shut the fuck up. Why can't Trump just wait 8 years?

We'll see. I wan't too impressed in her debates with Bernie

>she will not break.
she almost broke with some protestor heckling.

shes not going to survive shit.

Problem is, they invented a couple of the controversies just from a rally he was having. The "get the baby out of here" run-ending scandal and the "Purple Heart" desecration of veterans came from rather innocuous non happenings at a rally. And they turn it into this shit. This is a hard game to play, as soon as the DNC was over they turned on the general election propaganda machine HARD.

kek, that's pretty good

Thank you for correcting the record.

t. Hilizardy Clinton

>Got BTFO by bernie "apologize after every comment" sanders
>Somehow handles Trump

10 Record Credits have been deposited to your account

Fucking kek, there's been so many hilarious Hillary rally moments lately, no wonder she keeps her ass out of the public eye as much as possible.

HEY LISTEN

DNC/CTR figured out that what makes Trump popular is his "winning" narrative.

They are trying to spin his narrative to "losing".

>She has-
>BOOOOOO
>uhh, and has um
>WALL STREET HAS HER BOUGHT
>*hoarse voice, trembling hands*
>you know has a-
>BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pure gold. Spread this everywhere on social media.

On a side note, Bill looks like he was about to keel over

Nah, Trump falls for traps too easily

The fact that any random clip you can take from any of her speeches is more likely than not to be about Donald Trump shows her problem.

Also does she have a sore throat or is her voice just even more offensive than I remember?