Sup Forums, I need to quit smoking and the only way I can do it is through hate

Sup Forums, I need to quit smoking and the only way I can do it is through hate.

Please tell me Jews are behind it, or there's some big 'evil' motive behind it all, or have ideologies and connections to disagree with.

Nah, you are just a cunt.

Pic related is my lung butter from this morning

>Sup Forums, I need to quit smoking and the only way I can do it is through hate.

this is just plain wrong.

Look up "Alan Carr's Easy Way."

You will quit smoking like a champ, ease.

I'd prefer hate.

I might be, but I know you're a cunt too.

seriously get a boxmod

I have been cig free for a year and a half now, I was ramping up to 30 a day and smoking for 9 years

I didn't think I would ever get off them

With* ease

This. Read it earlier this year and haven't wanted to smoke since.

im horny

Jews are behind it. Smoking was invented so that Jews could kill whites indirectly. If you quit, you just stuck it to the Jew for not being able to kill a white goy.

Just continually tell yourself you don't need it.

You want it, but want and need are not the same thing.

Nurture your willpower.

Jews and arabs are doctors

Better get checked for lung (((cancer)))

Thank you.

You don't hate the fact that you are paying a shit load of money's to just die in a shitty way?

Sorry tobacco is pretty white. The anti-tobacco people are the jews. I think they just couldn't stand the idea of goyim making bank.

I want to die as it is.

Reading now, thanks.

he will after 30 min and then the cravings come

Its like telling a fat person to calm down at an all you can eat buffet

Watch the Adam Curtis doco Century of the Self. Smoking was used as feminist womens rights propaganda to make half the population take up the habit. Smoking makes you a sjw.

Wake up one morning
Put whole pack of cigs in a glass of water
Leave it there for a day
get home
Drink it
Get sick
Never want anything to do with cigs again.

hate the fact that you are destroying your body because you have no self control and are a slave to a plant sprayed with chemicals

YOU are the person you should direct your anger towards

you're a pussy if you can't take personal responsibility for your actions and need some external target to blame your little discipline problem on

Ciagrettes should cost a fraction of what they do. But taxes and the monopoly of big tobacco keep driving the prices up. Also tobacco spent years trying to hide the negative health effects of cigarettes from you.

You're paying someone to kill you, and the government is taking a disproportionate cut in an attempt to get you to stop.

You're the rope in a game of tug of war between tobacco and government, that they at some point realized they could both make money at the same time off your addiction.

Vape and dip.

SAVE A LUNG, PACK THOSE GUMS!

If you want to be angry, just think how those Jew's banned quality smokeless tobacco knowing it will leave you with only one choice, the dangerous one.

if you'd actually prefer to hate rather than successfully quit smoking, then I am afraid I can't help you.

...and you are Sup Forums, in a nutshell

anytime some cocksucker wails about the "genocide" committed by europeans against the indigenous peoples of the new world, just remind them:

that genocide is over. ours is ongoing...

Tobacco is white

Dude,I stopped smoking 5 months ago.
Smoked 3 years,I didn't even think about stopping.
AMA

that's not quitting. that is changing the form of your nictotine addiction.

if i said, "i quit smoking; now i smoke cigars," you'd tell me i didn't quit smokimng, wouldn't you?

A an ex smoker, the vast majority of your willpower fucking vanishes the moment you get the cravings. It helps to have a substitute like nicotine gum or a vape to fill the gap while you get off death train

I only used it when the pangs to smoke came about

saved me from a £7 fuck up everytime

I think Eisenhower quit by realizing that others couldn't and despising them for their weakness. You'll never quit by hating the Jew who sells to you—only by hating the weakness that compels losers to buy from the Jew. The same goes for many other things in life: the problem isn't the supply or the Jew, but you and your demand. That is all you can change and all you need to change.

dude the feeling you get when you smoke a cigarette is the same feeling you get when you accomplish something. When I read that from a tobacco investigation document, I felt disgusted. You're paying a rich guy to sit around and eat steaks so you can feel like you're accomplishing something by doing nothing, and when you try to quit you throw up violently and get extremely sick. It's the worst industry on the planet and should have been outlawed if it wasn't for the corruption in government.

Admit that you're a sucker like I did. You should feel disgusted with yourself, not about the cigarettes. They aren't to blame. You are.

My dad dipped.

Ended up getting mouth and throat cancer.
No thanks. I'd rather my lungs suffer.

This will do nicely as well as the book mentiond ITT.

Thanks, Sup Forums, I think you might have just cured a smoker today.

You're too weak to quit only by reasoning and self-control. Hate yourself for that.

yeah, there is a big motive behind it all, how much money are you spending on cigarettes? it is a fucking profit motive, tobacco companies and the government are raking in a hell of a lot of money while you cough and choke while smoking your cancer sticks

were you on /fit/? If so, good luck on quitting.

Well I know it sounds cliched but big tobacco is actually a thing, even if the lefties hate it

Jew skin that was too thin to make lampshades was dried, shredded, and rolled into cigs by Nazis. You are actually smoking WW2 surplus Jew.

After a few days of limiting his smoking, Eisenhower decided that counting his cigarettes was worse than not smoking at all, and he quit. He never had another cigarette in his life.
... Eisenhower was frequently asked how he did it; he replied that it was simple, all he did was put smoking out of his mind. It helped, he would add with a grin, to develop a scornful attitude toward those weaklings who did not have the will power to break their enslavement.

He [remarked]: "I nursed to the utmost ... my ability to sneer."

>Sup Forums, I need to quit smoking and the only way I can do it is through hate.

in all seriousness, i actually think this is a very useful way of quitting drugs. it elevates your self-esteem by differentiating and distancing yourself from degenerate users and gives you perspective on your life, what you want to be and so on. whenever i crave to smoke weed i just look up videos of cannabis festival type events and admire the hedonistic scum loafing around them.

I get this but I don't even smoke cigarettes

Why quit? Albert Einstein smoked like a pipe. Only reason you wanna quit is because of the propaganda telling you to quit. You can live to 100 while smokeing mate. Just eat healthy and move around a bit and you will be ok. Also 10 a day is ok, 20+ not so much.

smoking a pipe and smoking cigarettes is not the same

Tobacco is treated with ammonia. The reason for this is ammonia opens up your lung pours fully and allows your blood to absorb the maximum amount of nicotine as possible. I need to quit too and have been looking into vapes. Good luck, user.

Chain smoker for like 7 years quit this Feb, Channel your inner Jew and think about the shekels failing that do as I did and channel the NEETdom, I literally reminded myself that smoking required more effort than not smoking, was real fucking easy.

How much they pay you in Marlboro company?

Calisthenics.

You'll give up very soon. I just quit. Went thru a lot of headaches though for about 2 weeks. Was a nightmare but it's over now. Try the gym if you're an American and too fat and weak for bodyweight stuff.

Smoke weed or start drinking

stop being a weak willed faggot and just stop

I am Jewish, I stopped even the strongest addiction once I realized what a massive effect it was having on my wallet.
Its all a matter of money, do you really want to waste all of that money instead of further investing it?