FLIM FLAMMED

wftv.com/news/officials-george-zimmerman-punched-in-face-for-allegedly-bragging-about-killing-trayvon-martin/417278308

>George Zimmerman called 911 after a man accusing him of bragging about the fatal shooting punched him in the face, authorities said.

>911 dispatcher: “What started the argument?”

>Zimmerman: “He recognized me. He told me he was going to kill me he told me he'd (expletive) shoot me and he punched me in the face.”

>Zimmerman claimed he was explaining to people sitting at a table that he shot Trayvon Martin in self- defense when a large man approached and asked, “You're bragging about that?” before punching him Zimmerman in the face.

>Zimmerman: “This man just punched me in the face.”

>Dispatcher: “Is he still there?”

>Zimmerman: “Yup. He said he's going to kill me. You need to send like three or four cops.”

WHITE BOIS BTFO. Why wasn't he packin?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GBNHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>zimmerman
>white
Hello msnbc. Funny how Shaun king is """""black""""" yet Zimmerman is white

>zim zam
>whiteboi

Choose one

>Zimmerman
>white

He's a pretty cool guy but he's not white.

Zimmy should have pulled out his gun and shot him then and there.

Do liberals understand that they created this monster?

White BOIS so BTFO they don't even appear in the scenario.

He sold the gun in case you didn't hear about it.

I might see this dude dismembered in my lifetime.

Zimzam got $250,000 for the Trayvon gun!

he needs to learn to shut the fuck up

>witnessess said they overhread Zimmerman say to someone, "I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed trayvon martin?"

Fucking lel

No doubt, nobody will be held accountable for blatant lies

>man is trying to hurt me, send halp

for the money that offered for it mostly anyone would have.

Also I do believe he went and bought even more guns

>Trump sinking in polls
>Roof attacked
>Zimmerman attacked

Could Sup Forums get any more BTFO this week?

Zimmerman seems like exactly the kind of baller that would open a conversation like that. He got redpilled as fuck during the Trayvon ordeal.

America is not mexico yet

Fuck off statist scum, Zimmerman did nothing wrong killing tryboon and he did nothing wrong now. Want proof? Ask the fucking law which side he keeps ending up on. [Spoiler]it's the right side[/uafag]

Imagine the media. If there was vido of him getting assaulted, then unloading a clip on the other guy. Would they brush the story under the rug or would they try to paint him as a murderer.

>yet
If Trump loses we're fucked.

But Zimmerman is a beaner

>niggers proving their violent side once again

Good job you sure showed him.

>Roof attacked
See only problem I have with this is that he shouldn't be a hero of Sup Forums.

I mean if killing niggers makes you a hero we'd have nothing but black heros.

>implying
Even more reason he wouldn't swagger out like a fucking retard, especially within earshot of blacks

How fucking retarded do you think he is, he's managed to stay alive and unscathed this long even though he's basically public enemy number one for BLM and Basketball Americans

I feel sorry for him. The whole thing probably fucked him up in the head. Can you imagine defending yourself in a fight with someone who you thought to be a criminal prowling your neighborhood, then having people accuse you of having done something wrong? Not to mention that you killed someone? For most people that's something hard to come to terms with. That incident has become his life. No matter what he does, who he meets, or where he goes, he will always just be that guy who shot Trayvon Martin. Introducing himself as such is probably just his way of "owning" it. And even though he was found not guilty in a court of law, a large portion of the country will view him as a murderer and treat him as such.

>people just now figuring out zimflam was a shitty guy
im sure he was getting attacked and treyvon was trying to beat the shit out of him but im sure flimflam was more than happy to use it as an excuse to shoot him. this is the only real dindu case where the family has at least somewhat of an argument

>kid gets shot for assaulted the flam
>nogs avenge his death by doing exactly what got him shot

really makes you think

what monster? he was simply talking about his past when a lunatic got so triggered that he punched an innocent man in the face

Plus his wife left him, lost his job, everyone calls him white etc.

>Do liberals understand

Won't be long now. I wonder how they'll get a long with all the muzzies she brings in too.
>beheadings and bombs galore
Gonna be some great happenings next year

He should move to the middle of nowhere and become a farmer. I'm not even bullshitting. His best bet is to go to Iowa or Nebraska or some such and start a farm.

Which is?

>allegedly
>accused
and these fucking people are making fucking demands to the country and demanding they dont go to jail for assaulting people? LOL

That's probably why he brought up his past. He can't escape it because whoever he meets is going to broach the subject.

Then you have the risk of having some SJW retarded listening into the conversation and get so triggered by it that they become violent.

>im sure he was getting attacked and treyvon was trying to beat the shit out of him but im sure flimflam was more than happy to use it as an excuse to shoot him.

Trayvon literally made it home and decided to cut across 2 neighbors yard and 2 streets so that he could 'teach him a lesson' (jump him) when Zimzam was returning back to his car

2016 is the year nigger

>Brexit
>Trump assassination
>2nd American civil war

what a ride

That would have been a prudent decision.

Sick kikibantz.

With that shit for brains logic you couldve argued that he shouldve stood his ground again.

>I mean if killing niggers makes you a hero we'd have nothing but black heros.

>white bois btfo
If that was the case then why do the dindus rage every other week when one of them gets literally BTFO'd by law enforcement?

This. Travon went out of his way to cause conflict.

He wouldn't bring it up. I allege that these faggots were lying in order to justify their violence

>>Zimmerman claimed he was explaining to people sitting at a table that he shot Trayvon Martin in self- defense when a large man approached and asked, “You're bragging about that?” before punching him Zimmerman in the face.
Should have shot him too t b h

Nice trips but you're wrong my aussie friend.

He did nothing wrong.

I know that, I'm saying the guy who punched him did something wrong then lied about what zimzam said to justify it.

>America is not mexico yet
have you been to Texas?

Saint Trayboon of Skittles did nothing wrong.

>Zimmerman
>white

Bragging about killing someone, regardless how much they deserved it is a low, and just disgusting thing to do. Whether or not Zimmerman was in the right to kill Trayvon, doesn't mean he should take any pride in it. At the end of the day, he killed a man. Nothing to be prideful about. Military veterans, heros in our culture, are heros not by their own bragging, but because of the deeds we know they do for our country. They don't, and shouldn't brag about how many terrorists they've killed, because behind every man is a story, a life, and a family now left without a son, a brother, or maybe even a dad. No sane man enjoys killing. Zimmerman was put in his place and deserved what he got.

No, I prefer to imagine it like the country town I grew up in, only bigger.

>imblying any lawyer in the country would pass up suing that nigger into the ground in the civil rights suit of the year

more money for the Zim Zam. the man cannot be flim flammed

>I mean if killing niggers makes you a hero we'd have nothing but black heros.
Too fucking good.

I see. My bad m8

We should invite Zimmerman to Sup Forums. I mean, I assume you Americans have alt right organizations like us in Europe by now, right? You could take him in, and use him as a mouthpiece, even if he is non white.

Roof is a Sup Forumsish anti-hero.
Only the most edgiest of Sup Forumss approve of what he did, but all Sup Forumss understand why he did it even if we don't approve of his actions.

It's a perfect demonstration of the moderate/radical Islam dichotomy.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and we deplore acts of violence against the innocent. Radical nationalists WILL kill you though, and we strongly condemn them. However we also strongly think you should do what they say.

Of course he could have and he would once again be in the right with the law

STFU you sniveling bitch.

What the fuck you talking about you pleb?

Our heroes are delta or sas chaps splashing some geez whilst he's fucking a goat and then setting off a minefield and killing a bunch off afghan bunnies.

Unless you mean 'Everyone who served ' is a fucking hero even if they did fucking nothing heroic.

Then you're a cunt.

He wasn't bragging, but even if he was, there can be no tolerance of this African thinking that words justify violence.

initial auction topped $65 million under names such as "Racist McShootFace."
Low effort but still pretty funny.

>Only the most edgiest of Sup Forumss approve of what he did
Thats where you're wrong, budd. Roof is an example to us all, and only our selfishness, our cowardice and our instinct for self preservation prevents us from following his example.

Heroes set aside personal interest for the good of society. By any measure, Dylan Roof is a hero of the white race.
You claim different? You're a race traitor same as the rest. Hang, you traitor.

so as long as AFRICANAMERICAN deems it's okay to use violence, it is?

why so emotional? can't control it?

George Zimmerman is my hero, I wish we were BFFs

>He told me he was going to kill me

Damn, we could have had a Zim trial part 2 if he was packing.

>implying polls aren't made up for themselves

remember Remain polls, EUmin?

t. Hurt feefees libshit

>Why wasn't he packin?

Probably because he sold his gun for several hundred thousand.

nice

Zimmerman is fucking brown.

You shouldn't tell a Hispanic what he can and can't do in this country, that's fucking racism

gettin his life togedduh

This.

Nah bragging about killing terrorists is okay 2bh.

>argentina
>white

Wtf are you talking about? He didn't killed any ghetto gang niggers, he didn't kill men 18-35 he went and killed church going elderly nogs who out of all niggers, are the most tolerable. It wasn't a tactically brilliant hit either, like Breivik's who whacked an entire generation of future leftist leaders. It was pure cowardice bordering to false flag territory

I like all the liberals coming out of the woodwork to condone violence, fine with making an exception to assault when it's someone they disagree with. Further proves how fucking retarded and non-committal they are.

>zimmerman
>white
pick on

There is nothing wrong with killing an unjust aggressor.

And flimflam should have known better than to be any where near a chimp at night.
First trayvon then harambe.

>The man accused of punching Zimmerman could face charges.

oh the poor baby, surely it's his right to commit assault if he dislikes someone excersizing their free sppech!!

won't somebody think of the children

also, archive.is your lihnks you complte faggot
archive.is/GBNHo

these ridiculaous biased journos should have every last click shut off

Was the assailant a person of blackness?

>If it ain't black, it's white.
This applies to all scenarios of 'racial violence'

do you have any source for the claim? apart from anonymus "witnesses"? who could well be friends or fambly of the violent ape that attacked

This is the problem
>ZimZam gets to Sup Forums
>Does AmA
>Glory of Sup Forums as best board is apparent and he begins lurking after AmA
>Is red pilled on everything
>Eventually does 5 year anniversary with CNN and spouts shit about how the Holocaust never happened and the shills invented global warming
>World now thinks he's not just a nigger killer, but a Nazi
>Hate increases 30x fold
>Kills himself
All because Sup Forums wanted a friend

Don't you need to like be born into that shitto know what you're doing? I'm a pretty handy guy and I have no clue how to run a farm, when to so what, how to get contracts to sell your shit, etc.

>kills black kid
>tricks the jury into letting him go
>consistently brags about it

This guy is a fucking legend. I'm going to take a road trip just to buy him a beer.

>trump loses to a woman
>Sup Forums's hero gets bitch slapped

great time to be alive really

What this guy really needs to do it kill more blacks

That tweet seems sarcastic.

It's not, it's a real account.

He didn't say it wasn't a fake account. Learn to read in the future before replying, please.

He should of shot him. He always shoots true. His bullets are messengers send from god to smite the wicked.

Yes, but he said it looked sarcastic, which it isn't because it's consistent with what the account say's all the time, dumb leaf.

>>George Zimmerman called 911
AHAHAHAHAHA
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

>liberals
>taking responsibility

>laughsingerman.jpg

>Georgey boy is white now

Like Dorner, Right?