Is it the end?

Is it the end?
Did the Shrills win?

This board died

I have a habit of hiding all threads in the catalog then refreshing the page to see the newest stuff. About 25% of them in the past 20 minutes have been shill/slide threads. Mods do nothing

Three mixed race threads are up right now
Several contentless anti-Trump threads active (I didn't bother going through the whole catalog for these.)
It's clear what's going on. It's clear the mods are allowing it.

More. All of these threads are from the last few minutes.

>
>
No they didn't. Come bump my thread.

not the shills. hillary won.

The majority of these threads were posted within 10 minutes of each other. Fucking ridiculous. Here's three more. That's 17 threads in the catalog that are still up.

the shills won, sorry.

Time to pack it in.

Here's one I missed

Sup Forums is now officially pro-Hillary

they're almost out of money, hold firm

This new red pill thread. Come bump it op.

counter them

You know shills don't read your infographics, right? They don't even reply to their own threads.

>I have a habit of hiding all threads in the catalog then refreshing the page to see the newest stuff.
that's a pretty good idea
doesn't it take a long time to hide all the threads though?

USA doesnt deserve Trump, he can fix things

we barely getting started faggots prepare your anus

Just leave the mouse over one of the top threads and spam shift+click with Sup Forums X. Takes 30 seconds or so. I also run a few filters to hide generals that I'm not interested in and certain spam threads.

I see, thanks.

It is annoying, I use Sup Forums for current events mostly. Happenings are up here hours before the MSM picks up on it.

That being said I would bet a fair amount of these shills will start seeing the light from the endless hours of lurking before the general.

>lurking

I meant shitposting

You dumb faggots.. this poster is a shill. They stole our memes and are using them against us.

>Is this over?
>Did trump lose?
>Why so many shills?

Followed me a pepe or feels guys... can't believe you dickless virgins took this bait... oh wait I sort of can.