T5 Running Out Of Gas With $15M Opening Day; 5-Day Outlook At $63M-$65

>Paramount’s Transformers: The Last Knight as expected is on course to post the lowest stateside start in the series with a $15M opening day per industry sources. Compared to full day starts for a Transformers film, that’s the lowest first single day after 2009’s Revenge of the Fallen ($62M), 2014’s Age of Extinction ($41.9M), 2011’s Dark of the Moon ($37.7M) and the first 2007 movie ($27.9M). Last Knight‘s current ticket sales puts it on a course for a $63M-$65M five-day tally, which is lower than the $70M both Paramount and the industry were expecting — sequelitis in its essence. Wednesday’s take for The Last Knight includes last night’s $5.5M.

ONLY CHINKS CAN SAVE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=weekend&id=dcuni.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wonder Woman will NOT be defeated

I had no idea there even was a new one

There goes that shared universe. Wow. So far this summer has been an awful one for movies.

I bet chinks will eat it up though.
Foreign markets were a mistake

unless you're a woman :^)

>noooooo...
>YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO KILL WW!!

CAN ANYONE STOP HER?!?!?!?!

Don't worry, the chinese retards will make this turd profitable. Apparently they love CGI crapfests that makes no sense

I read an article on how WW is hurting other movies. Kek'd hard.

>Budget: $150m
>Box Office: $565m

It's not even at $600m and it's, what, on it's 4th week? It's gone, lads. $700m is the top number I give it. Then again you're prob Marvel falseflaggers pretending we DChads even think about you fucks. All this means is that Justice League will easily break $1bn and might go for the unheard of $2bn.

i've seen the first 3 but the dinosaur one looked stupid and it isnt on terrestrial TV yet, and

no, they love the white babes bay puts in his movies

I'm glad. The way the Jews planned a giant shared universe and all this stuff before this movie came out they never learn. Who the fuck even wants a Bumblebee spinoff?

4th 2 last thirds are better than 2-3. Doesn't mean much anyway.

>releasing a movie on a Wednesday

Let's not, user. It's passing SS at the end of the week, almost $30M in the 4th weekend is total obliteration and it's gonna pass BvS's domestic.

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=weekend&id=dcuni.htm

Cars 3 beat it

make a 3 hour movie where Optimus is literally on screen less than 15minutes, 1/2 of that is as the bad guy, wonder why it bombs

Cars 3

>Cars 3

Cars 3 beat Wonder Woman.

Can't you read?

It's not fair to compare a movie in its opening weekend to a movie in its third weekend.

>Cars 3 beat Wonder Woman
>Wonder Woman made only $100k less than Cars 3 on its first weekend, while this is WW's 4th
>Cars 3 beat Wonder Woman
Okay son.

Cars 3 is a bomb. Literally made the same money in its opening weekend than Wonder Woman did in its fourth. Pathetic.

Cars 3. Beat. Wonder. Woman.

If that makes you sleep at night.

see

That says that Cars 3's first weekend is just $100k higher than Wonder Woman's FOURTH weekend, which is pretty embarrassing.

see

Alright, you're retarded. Case closed.

>ad-hominem

That's the projection for this weekend. Cars is going into week 2, WW into week 4.

Wonder Woman still wrecking fools though. All these other movies either bombing or under performing.

American education is really amazing.

Someone needs to post that Wonder Woman timeline, updated with Cars and Transformers.

see

Americans can't read? Can't do math? I don't get it.