Would you watch a show hosted by Joe Rogan that was about nothing but egg facts and preparing egg dishes?

Would you watch a show hosted by Joe Rogan that was about nothing but egg facts and preparing egg dishes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csl7e0TU44U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is the dark egg so big compared to the white egg

He'll find some way to talk about elk, so no thanks.

Someone has to do it.

>small and white
>big and brown
what did he mean by this?

my GF is currently reading this

Cool commercial

why are there no jalanenos in this image joe

on his podcast right now he's talking about elk as if it's some fucking mystical meat - just because he kills it himself

I bet she thinks it's so wacky and weird

They say you are what you eat..

explains why his head looks like an egg

Wow, thanks @yodersmokers!

woldnt be a trademarked joe rogan meal without watery shit all over the plate

do you ever wonder if yoshi poos eggs and what they smell like? haha

No, especially after seeing the runny mess he makes of them.

have you seen the size of those things?! they'll fuck you up son

wtf i want Elk™ now

I would eat that without a second thought and still manage to power through my second kettle bell workout of the day. It's funny how everyone on here shits on Joe for eating like this, and yet he is physically and mentally superior to every single one of you. Odd.

Have you ever thought of the first guy that ate a chicken egg? What was going through his mind? He just watched this chicken push this thing out of it's asshole(birds only have one hole) and thought "You know what? I want to eat that." Did he debate it? Was he considered an outsider or a revolutionary? Do you think he had to work to convince others to partake?

>UNGH, me tell you it am good just try.

aw come on Joe we were just foolin' around
just jokin', come on

he is such a basic bitch chef not to mention all the food he posts looks awful as well

Yeah an elk could take your arm off. That's why I prefer my hunnington beach brand hunting rifle. I can kill it silently from 400 yards away.

He's on steroids but you're right it is healthy, however people make fun of his food for looking awfully made not the ingredients.

>implying that man wasn't Joe himself
>implying Joe isn't 2000 years old

what animal diarrhea is that brown "sauce" made from?

or he just saw some animal eat one and said, fuck it, I can do that too.

BBE (Big Black Egg)

how can white eggs even compete

>kosher salt

Why is this retarded making such a big deal out of owning a bunch of chickens?

Literally every peasant in a 3rd world country does it and they even built their own coops.

Physically, yeah.
Mentally though? I've seen his show.

I'd say he's about the same as everyone here mentally.

nice calvin and hobbes joke

I imagine he uses so much jalapeno and hot sauce on all his food to encourage a bout of screaming shits, to help balance out the constipation from all the eggs he eats.

Dudes farts must fucking reek.

joe...

Reminder that Joe Rogan was in his 40's when he found out that chicken eggs do not contain a fetus

nah mate, geniune interest in birds, donates money to rspb n shit

Joe needs to go vegan. it's healthier and the future.

If Yodersmokers™ aren't already paying him, they should

>mentally superior to every single one of you

I honestly doubt it, he's just older. Definitely very skilled conversationalist though, I'll give him that. Reason why his podcast is so popular

Pretty sure it's ultimately just about eating healthy, he doesn't claim to be an expert cook or anything. Eating animals you've hunted/caught and butchered yourself is orgasmic though

But his egg sandwiches are definitely meme worthy, that shit is fucking ridiculous

>t. pleb that hasn't ever eaten his own prey and probably not even homegrown vegetables

also joe only learned 2 weeks ago that 'ghetto' was not a derogatory term for a black people neighborhood.

i think he assumed that elvis was just insulting black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=csl7e0TU44U

It was a couple of months ago, but yeah still

Mine come shrink wrapped and marinated; ready to cook

Only hillbillies and fucking degenerates hunt for "muh survival"

Joe probably forgot to have his coffee that morning

Oh, sorry MR PERFECT, I bet you know all the things ever, huh? You never made a mistake or showed ignorance ever, did you? Fuck you and your superiority complex, you skinnyfat carpal tunnel-having bitch.

no but my friend has haha

joe is just a dumb, brain damaged, rage filled manlet like everyone else involved with martial 'arts' and fitness.
he has been fighting since he was 16 or something, how many times you think he was hit in the head?

Everything he makes looks so sickening its not even just the eggs. What the hell is wrong with Joe rogan

that's el yucateco's extra hot sauce. really good shit. spicy but still has a nice flavor to it.

CearbearsMMA is the only real person JoeRogan knows.

Sad.

I'm allergic to eggs, so no. I have no interest in eggs.

That unironically looks delicious. I'm going to go order some MCT oil and Caveman Nitro

Looks tasty. Would risk late night diarrhea for.

>all those people sucking his dick in the comments

It looks sickening but probably tastes great

One of his ancestors mated with a chimpanzee, a non-savage punk like yourself wouldn't understand

I never realized Rogan's pictures of egg dishes serve as the ultimate triggerfest for thin-skinned vegan preachers.

Fuck, make it a series AND a feature-length movie.

Dude, what's up with all the fucking vegans? It's everywhere nowadays. On every fitness or diet video. Militant vegans pushing their ideology on others. Fuck vegans.

thanks Joe

>sour kraut
>sour

You're welcome. Don't forget to take your Alpha Brain

They're cultists, like an online Jehovah's Witness

Wow, gotta love that pool of grease/juice it's sitting in

>organic white bread

>that mayo

What the fuck

And what's with all the product placement

Joe's chickens probably live a better life than most people's pets. There is literally no way for a vegan to have any moral high ground over someone who raises their own chickens responsibly.

I literally haven't come across a vegan in forever, you're perusing in the wrong circles

>that dirty skillet funk on the egg whites

Come the fuck on.

still, he is doing a lot better than retards (both male and female) who can't even cook pasta. there are probably some of these people in this thread RIGHT NOW too.

Who has better snake oil, Onnit or Super Male Vitality Inc.?

>mfw my buddy actually tried cooking mac and cheese in a frying pan

What do you think they smell like haha. Do you thin they have that sulfur like smell to them? haha.

Just wondering.

idk man, I'm trying to get fit right now after gaining some chubb for a few years. Looking at YouTube videos about dieting and seeing people's meals and stuff, and often times the vegans are in the comments trying to convert everyone to veganism. I'm not sure how that's perusing the wrong circles.

its called a cloaca you uneducated vermin

Battmuha is fucking retarded, Big pharma willl tell you and has been telling you eggs are fine for the past 25 years.

Sammyyel is a fucking retard because there's tons of material advertising healthy eggs all over through groceries, recipes, even cartons themselves advertise healthier eggs through free range chickens/whatever the fuck. the only cartons that "stayed the same for all these years" are ones that have ALWAYS EXISTED they don't need to change because they're existing brands.

So many fucking idiots it blows my mind oh my god.

just eat protein and exercise

joe rogan is objectively less intelligent than I am
probably less fit too

he has a better job though

this post is fucking creepy. this faggot likes the smell of people's farts and wants to fantasize about them.

i have all the ingredients for this sandwich

should i make it?

will i go bald and start a podcast?

Joe Rogan's asshole must be a nightmare. How can you eat that many jalapenos?

that's what I'm doing, faggot. What I'm saying is that when I look up a healthy chicken recipe on YouTube, faggots are sounding off in the comments how eating meat is morally reprehensible

imagine being this loser autistically posting a hundred joe rogan food pictures

sad

Am I the only one who hates runny eggs? I want that yoke solid in one way or other.

>Would you watch a show hosted by Joe Rogan
No.

jalapenos aren't even spicy

DR. PAVEL, I'M JRE.