Let's talk about Bohemian Grove

Let's talk about Bohemian Grove.

What do you think happens there really?
Was Kubrick murdered for making Eyes Wide Shut?
Illuminati Confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

illum1nat1i.wordpress.com/tag/eyes-wide-shut-missing-cut-scene/
dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they burn little black kids there to send energy to Saturn

perfectly innocent getaway for the politically connected, nothing sinister whatsoever.

>Was Kubrick murdered for making Eyes Wide Shut?
No, if the movie was dangerous enough to have someone killed over it it never would have been released.

it's just guys having fun
being in a cult is a lot of fun

they rope you into freaky shit there so they have something on you

>No, if the movie was dangerous enough to have someone killed over it it never would have been released.

What if people start asking where the movie is

I figured out what's happening on the 14th the persaid meteor showers supposed to be extra this year my theory is its gonna hit

Are you suggesting it was a false flag?
>make film (((revealing))) occult nwo shit
>kill producer so the occult stuff looks real
>?????
>profit

I've heard that the original version had human sacrifice in it, and it was screened once. He had a heart attack literally the next day.

>I've heard that the original version had human sacrifice in it

source

What is all this I've been seeing about the 14th?

Does anyone have those Hillary email links that talk about Bohemian Grove? It was pretty interesting.

The version that came out had human sacrifice in it.

Do you not remember that whore who was sacrificed at the party so our hero didn't have to strip?

We saw her corpse at the morgue.

illum1nat1i.wordpress.com/tag/eyes-wide-shut-missing-cut-scene/

It's a stretch I know, it more of a small hint at human sacrifice.

the film was greenlit and made by a major studio, you would think the Illuminati would have some influence over the film's funding and would squash it before they started shooting it.

Also it was based on a novel from the 20's

>if the movie was dangerous enough to have someone killed over it it never would have been released.
20 minutes of footage was cut.

It's summercamp with hookers and blow. In other words, like every other vacation rich people take.

the rumor is a real human sacrifice was filmed

>20 minutes of footage was cut.
which means nothing, every movie has footage cut for the final product.

>What if people start asking where the movie is
hmm, what?

But what's with the fucking owl and fire dancing.

its just zionist mobsters who run americas government who want to bring about the end of days

they did it so they would create a new religion that the ruling class would follow. its a requirement for the messiah to show up

they picked america simply because it was called the new world for so long and its suppose to be the new world order. order is represent by a government. so the new world order is the U.S government

its some ghey shit called the grand play. they think they can trigger the end times by replicating end times prophecies. old people are funny. they want to prove who is right so they can know what to believe for the afterlife

Censored from the final release, outside of usual editing.

beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html

fight back.

Someone post the video of alex jones sneaking in.

Pointless ritual and theatrics is actually a big part of white people culture. I'm talking about real white people, not poor paleniggers who bitch about jews on Sup Forums. Yale and Harvard is full of musical and drama groups that do shit like this all the time. These guys all came from those schools, so it's just what they do.

Fuck

That's true. White people be crazy

There are official photos of bohemian groove where black people were killed and the corpse was mocked.

JEWgle for bohemian groove sacrifice photo

Stan Le JEW Kubrick had them on his fingers from the televised "man on the moon" psyop.

He filmed too much on Eyes Wide Shut and was offed. The movie all the gullibles have seen is a cut down version where the grimy end is not present. As anyone can see, the 'final' scene has a lot of bears... Stan wanted to end the movie with the couple doubting if even the children were under an occult control AKA pedophiliac future victims.

"Illuminati" is just a label, advertised by some nigger artist, all under rockfeller control.

ah... rockfeller was rockenfeld in germany. A Jew.

Illuminati is in reality the interantional Jewish Zionism.

Trump is (((DRUMPF)))

Rodham Clinton is (((RODOMSKI)))

Bush is (((BUSCH)))

Is that what that tunnel ceremony in Switzerland was about?

How do you join their ranks? do you have to be born into a rich family

It's like burning man? Why do you have to burn some fucking thing in the middle of nowhere for no fucking reason?

Because you're on drugs and doing sex, and I bet those ultra-richies have access to some sweet super bud

Doing sex

What the Fuck are you going on about? What is this paranoid babble I'm reading, exactly?