You have 300 hours to prove me the World War I happened and was not faked by the media

Come on, I am waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/05/rio-2016-russian-diplomat-shoots-dead-robber-who-tried-to-mug-him
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because its the reason the world is why it is today.

Well at least they're starting to show that the real men that fought were black

I see what you're doing, OP.
Good job, well played.
polite sage

It was a Jewish ploy but it did happen friend.

Current borders of middle-eastern countries were made for this purpose _____.

DELETE THIS

Hey what the hell do you mean by the world is what it is today, the world is nothing because it does not even exist.
You have been seeing non existent things for a long time now, wake up and see the truth.
Neither was a Jewish ploy neither it happened.
Hmm no they weren't because middle-eastern countries do not fucking exist.

Do 300 hours research on Google and you're a fucking professor

So your meme non-existing country wants some western money right, you are also filling people's heads with israeli shit inside our stupid protestant churches.
Well another meme country, at least it exists, can't prove me wrong anyway.

Israel exists because of it.

Hmm Israel does not actually exist, it was made up to suck western powers money.

I lost 5 family members in ww1 fuck you OP
how dare you question my sacrifice?

What have you sacrificed? Nothing I bet.

My grandfather died of syphilis you motherfucker you also need to show me some respect because you have no idea what he has been through.
He did not keep making up stuff that did not happen like you idiots do, he was more of a hero.

>BRAZILIAN EDUCATION

The zika really hit you hard, didn't it?

TFW my grandparents had to grow up without fathers because of WW2.

Fuck Hitler.

how dare brazil niggers try to hue hue the board as they have to face a cold future without anyone giving them attention after everyone realizes it's another 3rd world shithole during the Olympics.

are you sure you lost them in ww1?

prove it that they did not die a natural death or commit suicide while out in the field

I lost muh empire

we would have never given it away if it wasn't taken from us

WW1 did not happen. Was all made up so 'WW2' could happen because of stupid made up ideologies.
That war did not happen, the Empire still exists I just don't know why you idiots do not formally recognize it, that's all that's gotta happen.
That is very true but at least our Prime Minister is not involved with made up by the rulers cuckoldry

You need to legally recognize the empire again, it is still there and will always be, empires do not fall they just get written off from in-paper borders, just act like it never fell and it will become a reality, pretty much like stupid WW1.

You have 300 hours to prove to me that the slave trade actually happened.

My father is a slave it still happens you idiot, I am pretty sure this is a new thing tho.

But there will never be enough proof for you guys will it

The Red Zone in France, the hundreds of unexploded shells still found in France and Belgium ground every year by farmers. The thousands of war memorials, you can pretty much find one in every single French village.

You can still see it for yourself.

Even a fucking argentinian can make those shit up, not an argument

Because World War II happened.
You can't understand World War II without understanding World War I.

World War I was made up to foment World War II

Bodies, shells, tanks, and even trenches are still being dug up to this day.

Yeah people die you know.

Just visit Verdun

I had family who was in it

Stop drinking your water for a few days there Juan.

Yeah ok.
I will not visit you because you are too busy destroying churches.
Nobody is called Juan here. Only maybe immigrants from Bolivia or Uruguay.
>leaf education

While it is true 99.99% of ww1 photos and footage are fake (as in not of real combat or all set up by photographers etc) the war itself did happen. WW1 was rife with false reporting and so on but the huge fields of devastation still visible on huge stretches of our earth should be pretty decent proof.

90% chance this is a thread made by a butthurt shabbos goy who got btfo in a holohoax thread

Couldn't people like build those?
those people don't even exist wtf

>theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/05/rio-2016-russian-diplomat-shoots-dead-robber-who-tried-to-mug-him

Go for a hike in Verdun OP, bring tourniquets.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
>inb4 jewish film

Dafuq happened to my post?

Oh, might want to bring sutures too OP. And flares.

because it was a factor of Germany rising and WWII or was that faked also

>Trump wins

>Pisses off the wealth 13 so much they crash the WHOLE WORLD ECONOMY

>These fucks also decide now is a good time to try and start a coup in the US AND send the US into war via their CIA plants

>While the soldiers are fighting the globalists are trying to overthrow our GOD GIVEN COUNTRY