Anyone else switching over to the winning side to save themselves from the fucking embarrassment in novemeber

anyone else switching over to the winning side to save themselves from the fucking embarrassment in novemeber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/soDG0276JEs?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys you faggot shill

$0.03 has been deposited into your NEETbux account

>casting an anonymous ballet for your candidate of choice is "embarrassing"
soviet-style public elections when?

Jesus Christ are the "hur I'm a #cruzmissile" shills back at it again?

nothing is more embarrassing than selling one's soul to support a corrupt candidate

/thread

>anyone with a dissenting opinion is a paid shill

HAHAHA we shall see in November homo

You must be new Muhammad...

Hillary is a spite filled wind-up human corpse fuelled by dirty money. A vote for Hillary is a bullet in the head.

Hillary's rent-a-shills go lazy lately. They've really taken the bait.

>going from the right to the far left neocon

You know which candidates are corrupt? All of them.

You know when a voter sells his soul? As soon as he becomes a voter.

Come join Hillary's camp user, it's 2016 and about time to be on the right side of history

but if Trump or someone else wins....then isn't that the right side of history.

history is made by winners not the '''''''''good''''''''''' guys.

Aren't you guys tired of shilling? Don't you see that it's not working?

>trump
>winning

Wow, CTR actually made a meme. A terrible one but a meme. Hell they're growing smarter by the minute.

Nah, I'm voting for Johnson. If I'm going to lose, I'm not going to lose voting for someone I hate because he's going to lose by less. Not that it matters, since I'm not in a swing state any way.

no. that's fucking retarded

kill yourself

It's funny how you CTR people try to have all the shill archetypes in every thread. Are you coordinating this to actually work together or do you get assigned certain rolls and then set loose?

the shills are getting more savvy! how much were you paid for this post, faggot?

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account
>Thank you for shilling with Correct the Record PAC (TM)

I wasn't even going to vote, but now that the media says Trump has no chance I'm voting for him for the keks.

>CTRCTRCTR

I'm sorry your hugbox is broken, but try to stay strong.

By the time 2020 rolls around, you'll all be claiming that you were mostly libertarians back in 2016 any way.

>ctr thinks 'hugbox' is Sup Forums lingo

Anyone else want to bust a huge nut, Peter North volume, all over her dumb stupid face? I swear I would go Bootleg on that cunt like an episode of FacialAbuse.com.

This is what they always say

>original post is no argument or new content, just one sentence
>fuck off shill
>HURRR HUGBOX

You understand its lack of content and not your opinion which makes you a shill. People who aren't getting paid spend time on their posts.

Probably just gonna vote for Darrell castle

YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT

I've been screencapping shit for the last six months. I don't want you faggots to get cold feet about your "god-emperor" possibly losing.

Pussyshits.

>you'll all be claiming that you were mostly libertarians back in 2016 any way.
a lot are dipshit

Eric Andre does
youtu.be/soDG0276JEs?t=100

Yeah this right here. Put some fucking thought into your shilling.

It's been said time and time again Sup Forums is social darwinism in action. If you can't argue your position well then you are going to get as fucked as two little nigger girls at a black gang bang.

I've been with her ever since Bernie lost. I'm not wasting my vote on Stein or Johnson, although I think I like Johnson the most out of the remaining three, I'm not even going to dignify Stein by saying four, but he has no chance, so it's the Hill for me.

>"At least she's not Trump."
If that's your only argument for choosing her, then do us all a favor, stay home.

No, because he is so many millions of times worse than all of the candidates who ran, literally every single one on both sides of the aisle. He's nuts, he's unstable. I'm voting for the status quo, and it's important I do so as I'm from Virginia, a swing state.

you act as if time ends in november. who wants to have to defend her after november? welfare gets cut next administration. any attempt to raise minimum wage at a federal level will not go over well and she doesnt have the votes in the legislative branch for it

war with syria is what she wants and the dollar will devalue with any more QE. regulatory factions stopped giving obama preferential treatment and wont give hillary any. merkel stopped getting any so hillary will get zero

No

Yes, I am switching from Clinton to Trump

really makes me wtf now

Trump supporters need to seriously think about supporting Gary Johnson. He actually has a shot at winning! You guys don't need to support a racist xenophobe when you can choose a REAL right-wing candidate! I'm voting for Johnson ever since Trump chose that Cuckservative Pence as his VP.

You're a worthless piece of shit and a coward. When faced with a problem or opposition you cower down just because the other side looks like it's winning? I could understand if you had a valid reason but you're just a pussy.

Not on your life shill

GET IN HERE NOW HILLBROS

>Implying that graph isn't fake
Wew

Ahahaha look its bargaining with us

how cute, CTR forgot to turn off the proxy.

He hasn't committed treason, he hasn't killed American soldiers, he hasn't ran guns to insurgents who actively hate us, he hasn't sold nuclear secrets to the Chinese.

If that's the status quo we need to break it.

Yup, all the real memelords swapped over days ago. Only newfags, teens, and dropouts are still trumplets.

shill harder

>1 post by this ID

I can't believe we blew it...drumpf won...it's over....

Yes, I'm now a #CruzMissile.

After novermeber they're gonna go full circle denying anyone ever supported trump

be sure to put in post numbers with your screencaps. So future generations can search them in the archives and see in context how much trump support there was and how real the delusions are

>switching sides to be on the winning team is what presidential elections are all about

You are fucking retarded.

I despise Hillary. Hate her more than Obama.

OP is #suckforluck now

> Implying he won't be dead from AIDS by then.

kek is always right

im fucking done with this shit, switching to 8ch

Saged and reported
Fuck off shill

I'm left-wing (at least towards 'murrica) so I've always been on Hillary's side. I despise her and she's center-right at best but she's the more westernized of the two.

I think she's a good option for continuing the status quo and peacefully, slowly dismantling the power of the US