Ultimate Sue dumped Ultimate Reed

>Ultimate Sue dumped Ultimate Reed
>Ultimate Ben professes love to Ultimate Sue
>Ultimate Sue proposes to Ultimate Ben soon afterwards
>Several storylines involving yet another evil future version of Ultimate Sue later they learn from Ultimate Spider-Pig that Ultimate Franklin Richards needs to be born to save their universe
>Ultimate Sue is ready to rape and/or harvest Ultimate Reed's sperm to accomplish this
>She chooses another way
>Reed offers to impregnate her with Ben's sperm
>Ben does no know this until the baby is born
>The baby is a girl
>She has Ben's Wonder Man powers
>Their universe dies

Did 1610 deserve to go out like that?

That's sounds like the result of a week long contained fueled orgy for mentally unstable adults

Sounds like everyone stopped giving a collective fuck

What about the whole "A man in every port"?

Wait a goddam minute. 1610 Reed was a literal cuck? I thought people just called him that as a slur. Fucking Lmao.

Hol up.

Are we just going to pretend that that isn't the most dogshit art ever?

Sue dumped him because he saved the world and most of everyone on it instead of dying with her.

This happen?

Jesus...I mean jesus...Who thought this was a good idea. WHY DO PEOPLE WANT MAKE MR. FANTASTIC INTO A KEK! Venture brothers did it first.

I sure hope not.

The only thing I am mad at after peter died in ultimates is that they couldnt have ported jessica spider woman over. The only good clone of spider man they have ever made.

In the end, Sue was partially responsible for the death of their entire universe and Reed not only was one of the very few people that survived, but is now the only Reed Richards in 616.

So it all comes up alright for Ultimate Reed.

They weren't even together, so he's not a cuck.

They were, though.

Sue broke up with Reed saying that they were too young to be so in love n' shit together, that she wanted to enjoy her life more while she was still young, that she was jealous of her brother who dated a bunch of chicks and that she wanted to be a bit superficial like him and date a new guy in every ´port.

That was the actual text.

How does any of that make him a cuck?

Because he never stopped loving her.

That doesn't make you a cuck.

Yes, it does. NTR taught me so.

so like most memes, cuck has lost it's meaning
go read a dictionary before you pollute the anguage further

The Ultimate U got the fate it deserved.

Only Peter and his extended cast were really good people and one could argue they were put out of their misery by the end.

I guess Ultimate Reed made it over too but you could almost argue he deserved something after putting up with Ultimate Sue's shit.

You'll be very disappointed

The Marvel editorial retreat?

being dumped is not the same as being a cuck.

Buddy you are in for one wild ride.

>but is now the only Reed Richards in 616.
wait wut what happened to 616 reed

Wasn't he still madly in love with her and he literally put semen of another guy in her to get pregnant? If he wasn't technically a cuck he was all but.

Did we ever find out what the fuck happened with this issue?

The art is incredibly rushed and shit out and it wasn't solicited with this guest artist at all. Which you would think Marvel would have tried to capitalize.

And Allegri's art is shit in general but there are times where the colorist didn't even color inside the lines.

And it hurts so much that it's essentially a shitty sequel to Soule's great She-Hulk run.

>The only good clone of spider man they have ever made.
Nice bait

>Wasn't he still madly in love with her
Said that when she was about to kill him the first time
>he literally put semen of another guy in her to get pregnant?
He impregnated her with her husband's sperm.

That's not what the word means nor how it works.

Leth probably didn't know She-Hulk was gonna be killed off during Civil War II.

>OH YEA BTW IM BI DIDN'T U NO?

There was no need to throw that in the readers face.

It's the hip thing to do nowadays, though. Just read this.

I doubt she did.

Is Shulkie even dead? Bendis has been vague it's all been MUH RHODEY.

I truly hate what they did with Sue, and all the following bullshit. I mean other than The Maker, that was some brilliant shit, right up till it was ruined by Humphries, with yet more bullshit from sue...

But oh my god, can we just stop talking about it. It was some horrible shit that never should have been.

Right until Ben randomly turned into good looking wonderman, literally out of fucking no where. Then she jumped on his dick, professing that they both loved eachother since the first time their eyes met. And it was just that selfish, evil, Reed that kept them apart.

Oh god it was horrible writing.

I'm pretty sure she flatlined, but this is one of the rare chances writers can turn mistakes into miracles because it hasn't been explained how Samson came back yet even though he was confirmed still dead earlier this year.

Haha wow.
Like no context at all.
No build up.
Just straight up "I'm x/y/z" bullshit.

Yeah, I'm wondering this as well. So 616 Reed is dead while 1610 Reed is alive in 616 Reed's universe?

Wow, I would've thought that that shit would've happened with Miles, with 616 Peter Parker being dead and Miles still being alive in 616 Peter's universe.

This has to be an edit. Right?

The last panel is a total non sequitur.

I dunno. It seems like these guys are just lowering the bar for artist to get into the comic book industry. Kind of a good thing, ultimately a bad thing.

It's 2016, what do you think?

Marvel really screwed this up. Sue and Reed are Marvel's most iconic couple. You simply can't have them NOT be together. Some things should remain absolute. Reed and Sue are first and foremost

Oh goddy, it's one of these threads.

>So 616 Reed is dead while 1610 Reed is alive in 616 Reed's universe?
616 Reed, Sue, Molecule Man, Dragon Man, and the Future Foundation kids are remaking the multiverse. Everyone thinks they're dead.

That would look a lot better if you used just one consistent font, so it doesnt look all disjointed and awkward

Well NTR is full of shit then

>every thread about marvel quickly devolves into dc fans bringing up random panels
this is getting old incredibly quick

>random

I dunno, user. There seems to be a theme to them, besides two out of five are from DC.

What?
Is this talking about how nobody uses red liquid tampon commercials?

Could they also put Molecule Man back with Marsha? I liked them

Is this a real page of a real comic or it got edited?

The 10s have absolutely no right to complain about the EXTREME POUCHES of the 90s, if this is going to be their trend

This is the writer on twitter, it's literally just so she could sneak the word tampon in, twice.

I know you won't believe me, but it's real.

It's real, her book was selling horribly and she wanted to stir shit up so it wouldn't get cancelled.
Her book got cancelled and she whined about it and blamed everyone else during the last issue.

You better believe it.

This will no doubt continue for the foreseeable future unless there is a sudden shift in the comic zeitgeist. Doesn't fucking help that the writer's views are being televised with the subtlety of a fucking trainwreck.

The absolute madwoman
How controversial would it be to write "pads" instead? Or are those more tame because you don't need to get them inside your vagina?

Jesus fucking christ!

She's in a coma. She'll be back by the end of the event, conveniently coming out of the coma just in time to chastise Carol for being a BIG MEANIE while Tony gets off scott free.

>Did 1610 deserve to go out like that?

Yes. And be thankful for it. It's one of the few good decisions Marvel (one of the worst publishers on this blue planet) has ever done.

Ultimate was such a shitty universe.

616 Reed became God.

It's the current year, mate. They're going for the Tumblr crowd.

I honestly had no idea Tampon was controversial at all.

In fact, I'd wager that she wasn't fought at all about the matter

The end panel from the issue just to top it off.

That's why shortly after this happened, their universe was blown up.

I still can't believe Ultimate Sue broke up with Ultimate Richards because he wasn't shallow enough and she wasn't ready for a committed relationship, preferring flings like his brother. Even if all of that was true, she should not have told Richards about it. Just saying she wasn't ready for commitment would have sufficed. No wonder Reed turned evil.

He only turned evil because a future version of U. Sue pushed him towards it. He would've just chilled with his family otherwise.

>I'M OK -- YOU'RE OK

what did they mean by this?

Oh, no, that's not why Reed turned evil. Reed turned evil because Sue from the future came back in time to tell Reed that him committing horrible atrocities would be the only way to avoid their universe getting blown up by the incursions.

Then the Ultimates had to fuck that whole plan up.

You know, it's weird.

You really want to prove that more women should be in comics, and you make shit like this.

You're basically just shooting your own cause right in the goddamned face when you pull this juvenile shit

Congrats, women, you're just as terrible at writing as Male comic writers

Dubs confirm, and yeah you know how feminists are very vocal about the men being the ones bitching about this, but in fact I see women being the ones more annoyed by this.

That's their big mistake, assuming all those hipster 20 something college girls actually read comics, instead of just posting Avengers gifs on their tumblr.

Honestly, just stop making comics. Just make movies, because this is embarrassing

Woman likes to be reaffirmed about their safety and well-being I guess.

>1610 Sue actually convinced Richards that if he didn't turn into a genocidal monster, that their entire universe would perish.
That just makes Sue sound even more of a cunt. Who threatens their ex with universal extinction if he doesn't turn genocidal? The entire universe's survival is predicated on Richards turning evil? There are no alternatives? Goddamn, why is the Ultimate Universe so edgy evil stupid. They're giving 40k a run for their money concerning most retarded chaotic stupid acts for mere survival.

I mean, it's a nice narrative to buy into, but Whor is selling reasonably well and those types have been known to spend tons on money, just look at feminist frequency. Who's to say we aren't stuck with this shit?

>616 Peter Parker being dead and Miles still being alive in 616

And what, justify Miles' existence as the successor of Peter Parker? Preserving core themes of Ultimate Spider-Man and creating a true evolution of the Spider-Man franchise?

Not happening. That would be an actually good idea and we can't have good ideas.

Outside of the last two years has their ever been a single comic in Marvel history where the female or POC heroes weren't treated with respect and dignity by their fellow heroes and the people in their world because they weren't white guys?

>The entire universe's survival is predicated on Richards turning evil?
No, all future versions of Ultimate Sue just happen to be evil cunts.

Spider-Man sells too much and adding another spin-off to the pile is just more marketable.

Bruh, they're constantly mansplained to. Don't invalidate their struggle against oppressive patriarchal norms

Wait, I just realized... Ultimates universe was weaker than 616 in every way, their Thor would get spanked by 616's Thor, their Cap less than 616 Cap in every way shape and form, and basically everything else was weaker... What if the whole reason they split up was because Sue was a weaker person that wasn't as loyal to their relationship as she is in 616?

Didn't she fuck Namor?

this is just baffling

Most likely

>their Cap less than 616 Cap in every way shape and form
What? That's one of the few where it's the other way around. Ultimate Cap is straight up super-human, unlike 616 Cap who is just peak human.

Not in any way other than when it's a very special episode about racism, where the racist would be the bad guy.

I don't understand these people, from the way they act, you'd think it's 1960 outside.

Being racist is like the biggest no-no in the western world right now.

I doubt it. Richards is a cuck. The only difference is 616 seems to tolerate it better. There's also pictures of Sue kissing Namor and her checking Black Panther out.

To be fair there were hints and build up during the run that she was trans and this is the moment where the reader learns the truth.

It's just kind of shit. It's not a bad way to reveal something in theory but it's clunky and the exposition doesn't really help and the next page is worse. I wish I had it.

And they make sure to remind you, but remember it's not racism against whites, that's mere backlash against oppression.

those books are entirely random and blatantly photoshopped in

I'm not an Ultimate reader, not even a FF fan, but 1610 Reed is evilz, right? Is he the maker?

>is he the maker
Yes.

there is literally a conversation about a sociopathic murderer and a woman recoving from a spinal injury that should leave her crippled for life.

I don't see how gender dysphoria figures into this.

>When the Nazi with a skellington face is the most rational guy in the room

I think you missed out 'Weird sexual torture'

>daredevil is facing away from everyone else

I see what they did there

I don't know why this triggers conservatards so hard. In the next page we see a guy get a bomb vest strapped to him.

Red Skull is a villain, this is a known quality. Yes what he's >implying
is reasonable on the face of it. Anyone with sense polices their borders and cherry picks immigrants so you get trained professionals and people with jobs set up before they enter your country.

But Red Skull is a villain so he's going to take a reasonable argument and stance and go full retard.

He started out as a Nazi who was too hardcore for hitler. and the Nazis started out as a response to the simple fact that Germany was so chaotic that any band of knuckle draggers who could restore order would be welcomed in.

Hitler was voted into Office. He was given dictatorial powers as an emergency measure. Why does one page about a guy using nationalism to get people to put on bomb vests surprise anyone?

>When I was a young man, there was a great war. Our two countries did not see eye to eye.
This is a smooth way to acknowledge that you were a commanding officer of the third reich