Better call saul final

If chuck is dead, will jimmy receive the 8 million since he's the last McGill or un america it doesnt work that way.

I hated chuck but he didn't deserve to die like that I feel that only older brother could relate to him, pay your respect to chuck the cuck.
Who will be the bad guy next season now that don Hector and chuck are out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WY96_YWJN1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chuck was a fucking asshole. The kind of old guy full of unwarranted self importance just because he has money.

I was glad to see him suffer throughout the series because I know people like him exist, I've had some as customers. Fully unaware of how insignificant they are to the world, always thinking they can be the guy who doesn't need to wait.

I know Chuck isn't real but his type is very real. Jimmy's type is real too but he is smart, he's the type who can fail and burn down, but rise up while Chuck's type cannot deal with failure. His type cannot deal with the fact that he's insignificant.

>season 4 opening
>Howard fireman carries Chuck out of the burning building
>Goes full Gus and keeps Chuck alive to torment him
>later revealed that Howard recently found out his father's killer was Chuck

these past few episodes have made me go from hating chuck to genuinely feeling really sorry for him

this whole time he was just a critically mentally ill old man

Unless Chuck left a will that didnt exclude Jimmy then it all goes to Jimmy since he's the last living relative

>lawyer
>not leaving a will

Seems very doubtful Saul has 8 million laying around in Breaking Bad.

i felt bad for him when he had to cope with the definitive proof that his disease is bogus but still cant stop it from happening

it's not like he's consciously trying to con everyone

maybe he had to spend it on something in BCS, faggot.

You need a hug I something?

yea he was mentally ill, that doesnt mean he´s excused being a giant dick tho.

Like you could cope with the humiliation of being a world class lawyer brought down by an imaginary electricity allergy

his illness is pretty much OCD although they never outright say it, he knows on some level that it's bullshit but it causes him so much discomfort he goes along with it anyway.

I certainly wouldn't fuck my brother over after he'd been caring for me through my crippling mystery illness

who is more accurate to how old mexicans act

Hector or Nachos dad?

I mean his whole deal is based on anxiety. I had something similar where suddenly I had a panic attack one day and it caused massive anxiety that I would have another one, then I had massive anxiety that I suddenly had massive anxiety and it became cyclical. 24/7 I lived with crushing anxiety, the kind that made me never want to leave the house. That's what chuck has but he's attributed it (falsely) to electromagnetics. Even my mind tried to blame it on everything, coffee, where I lived, my life choices, etc. real bizarre. But it is easily treatable, I had to just accept the anxiety and learn to live with it and not freak out about it. After 6 months to a year it lessened and lessened and slowly I got back to normal. Now that time in my life seems so far away, I can't believe I was ever like that. Chuck's problem is he ignored his doctor. He was getting better, but h me wanted to be immediately better. It doesn't work like that. If he had just stayed the course and not destroyed jimmy...he coulda lived

Nacho's dad, at least Hector bothered to learn English

Wouldn't it go to his Ex-wife?

Howard will be pissed at Jimmy and will fight to keep Jimmy from making money and will by proxy become the new Chuck: someone who sees Jimmy as a nuisance and fights to get his career fucked or potentially thrown in jail. Wait four or five seasons and Howard will be kill. Not long after that we will enter the breaking bad era.

What are you talking about, Saul makes shit tons of money. He probably has had over a couple million in his bank account very often.

If he died intestate (without making a will) then yes, but since Chuck is a lawyer he probably made a one leaving it all to his black servant.

>Howard in the dark
>Chuck walking into the light
>This was the last time they saw each other alive

Bravo Vince

youtube.com/watch?v=WY96_YWJN1s

Nachos dad. Plus he's an actual Mexican, Hector's actor talks like a white southerner irl

SALAMANCA MONEY

Those last 10 seconds are literally like an anime

>CONGRATULATIONS

He became mentally ill because he couldn't cope with failing. His wife left him and that made him have a mental breakdown. He's so self important and arrogant that one person rejecting him made him lose his mind.

Why the fuck would it?

Orange flame
Green money
Brown paneling

Blue plane
Hired guns
Big guy

Green Shorts
White Wife
Black Man

Blonde hair
Blue eyes
Pink taint

better bore saul more like

Does Fring know that Nacho swapped the pills? It was >implied that he was suspicious with the focus changing when Nacho handed the paramedic the pills

Gus is playing some 7-th dimension chinese checkers while Nacho is playing hopscotch

>t. mcdonalds cashier

Is there still one more ep?

that or fring just felt awkward being alone with nacho after what happened. hard to tell.

We know Nacho dies since his fate is used as a threat in BB like "you'll end up like Nacho" so his actions swapping the pills obviously have to become known at some point. I bet Gus will use it as blackmail against him and his father so he can get a mole into the mexical cartel

who said that in BB

>chuck is placed on oxygen for the rest of his life due to the damage the smoke had done to his lungs
>cannot speak because his throat and vocal box is kaput
>cannot walk because during the fire, a support beam came crashing down and paralyzed him from the waste down
>is in a nursing home
>spends the rest of his days playing bell telegraph with Hector

scene?

yup, that is problem with anxiety attack. anything can cause it. rush of adredaline. muscle spasm, genuine anxiety inducing situation.

then you are always on edge of having another one, which increases the chances it will happen.

vicisou viciosu cyglce

Chuck's con making everyone turn off their devices and lights was as big as anything Slippin Jimmy ever pulled and it was for ego not even for money to make ends meet.

I don't know, all things considered with what we see in BCS, Saul is probably very rich with his criminal connections.

I have a hard time believing Chuck left his estate to Jimmy in his will. If he didn't have a will then the show is not believable.

You fags should know that vince the hack will keep regressing character plotlines as long as AMC renews the show every season. The only way for this to go forward is to go full reddit and show saul's life during the breaking bad timeframe and beyond.

These posts are not funny or entertaining.

/watch?v=8gM6_FCeiBA

>it wasnt me it was ignacio (nacho) he's the one.

what could have happened between them?

does anyone else relate to jimmy too much?

ive never really been good at anything in life like a real useable skill, ive mostly just bullshitted and gotten to where i wanted to be based on sheer luck and general sleaziness

You have to be careful about that, you should certainly try to develop some marketable skill. After a while, your luck could easily start to run out. The writers hinted at this possibly happening more and more to Jimmy via the scene where he forgets to turn off the mic while talking to Erin in the parking lot.

This post is not funny or entertaining.

He did that on purpose you dummy

>being this new.

Thanks for the (you) friend, keep them coming

what are you implying? he literally in the show knew it was on it was planned...

Nacho's dad is like people I have known IRL

Nachos dad

Chuck is definitely dead. This was confirmed by both McKean and one of the producers.

Jimmy killed his brother by ruining his legal career and pushing him over the edge. Yeah, Chuck was a dick to him and tried to drive him out of practicing law, but that still doesn't change the facts. Jimmy is responsible for Chuck's death

A thunderous applause for your perceptual aptitude.

Hector's horrible spanish takes him out of the running for that. Only Gus sounds worse.

Haven't seen this episode or the one before it but:

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS THIS WAS COMING
I told you in multiple threads over the last two months and all I got was:
>hurr you don't even watch
>hurr this isn't BB
>huuuurrrrr no way eternal antagonist etc
I told you. I fucking told you. He's not even mentioned in BB.
Chuck is KILL.
Fuck you don't ever doubt my anonymous BcS savvy again, I can read Vince so well I might as well be him.

>Jimmy, someone who took care of his brother and bent over backwards for his (((illness))) is somehow responsible for his brother killing himself
have a (You)

>make things right
Fucking please. His little crocodile tears inicudent in front of the insurance review board ruined chucks life. It even destroyed Howard and HHM.

Chuck was right about Jimmy. All he ever does is hurt people

I identify with a few negative qualities of both Jimmy and Chuck (mostly the latter's compulsion and neurosis), with very few redeeming qualities neither possess. Probably more of "a Jimmy" than "a Chuck," though, yeah. Feels bad man. It took a while for the show to really sell me on Chuck as an antagonist, but he really is a brilliantly-written foil to Jimmy. I feel like we've all known "a Jimmy" or "a Chuck" in our lives; scumbags whose charisma have that "O.J. effect" on people even though they're wrong, and by-the-books do-gooders who come off as self-important assholes even though they're right. It's kinda funny how in the first season it felt like Hamlin was being set up as a stereotypical stuck-up big shot antagonist, then the bomb dropped that Chuck was the one who kept Jimmy out of HHM and Hamlin has turned out to be one of the most decent and rational people on the show.

jimmy made chuck tear his house apart with a crowbar? he's an adult, he made his decisions.

Don't you get it? Jimmy looks up to his brother and his brother let him down and once more told him outright he never liked him. And THEN he commits suicide and its jinmys fault for being a bad egg? Give me a break

what did Vince mean by this?

SA-LA-MAN-CA MOH-NEEYYY

The pill bottle dropped on the ground and didn't seem to have so many in it, maybe 1/3, with most falling on the ground. Nacho picked up a few.
The bottle he handed to the health professional was 2/3, about nearly full. Gus may have found it suspicious that the bottle was so full after it dropped on the ground.

but his overhead is also probably pretty high. Gotta spend money to make money.

chucks ex probably gets it, and she likely tells jimmy to fuck off and she donates it to charity or some shit.

So what kinda legal hijinks do you think Jimmy will get up to next season

That vince is a racist hack shitlord? He thinks all mexicans especially drug cartels speak in a mix of broken english and spanish.

re hiring francesca for his criminal affairs.

calm down...
is that you in pic related?

would you sniff Kim's butt?

How many of the Mexicans in this show are not played by Mexicans?

Hector is a white guy, Nacho is a white guy, and that other guy Nacho is with looks Middle Eastern or something

Yes, 100%

what if she didn't shower for a whole week?

> scene when kim walks to the kitchen counter with her thin jammies

mylord.jpg

nigga ill eat kim's crusty old ass whatever it takes

No, season is over.

I had no idea she was stacked like that

>American Gods ending
>BCS ending
>Fargo ending

>Star Shit starting
>Game of Thrones starting
>Lynch shit still ongoing
>Doctor Jew still going