m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6kkjQQbrOA
nypost.com/2016/02/11/5-arrested-in-fatal-east-village-building-explosion/
nypost.com/2015/03/26/nyc-building-collapse/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0tHx36RRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it doesnt matter

Sup Forums is reserved for CTR

>giant fireballs shoot out of both towers
>huuuuuuuuuuuuur how did da oder tower katch fiur??????

i am a dog

it dropped at freefall exceleration....like, no resistence at all nigger

Well it was obviously TV trickeys and the Jews.

Definitely NOT Islam.

Just listen to the footage of building 7 collapsing then listen to any video of an actual controlled demolition. There were no demolition charges in building 7.

>not islam

i never said that

did you know that "the elites" converted to islam two decades ago?

really makes you think...

Kill yourself my man.

fuck off mapleshillnigger

Literally this.
I remember seeing a controlled demolition several miles away from the actual building, and you could feel the shudders from each set of explosion as if they were right in front of you. These were pretty small apartment blocks, you can imagine what a 50 story building would sound like if it was brought down with demolition charges.

maybe you should consider to end yourself

Lol, people that believe that building 7's collapse was a controlled demolition don't understand that huge pieces of chunks from tower 1 slammed into the building. Add that onto the fires, and also all the firefighters on the scene said the building was leaning and was in danger of collapse, prior to 5:20 pm.

Nah, it has some hot documents that had to be destroyed for...

NATIONAL

SECURITY

... Goy.

Love how you guys never post the shot of an entire corner missing.

t. Structural engineer

LE islamic boogaloo

Nice done (((((YOU)))))

Obviously 100%. But it's too late for this now.

So sad to say, but whatever the truth about WTC and 9/11 is, it's been too many fucking years for it to matter anymore. Anyone with a brain knows there is SOMETHING amiss about this day. What was it exactly? Who cares.

All we can do now is stop these corrupt fucks from driving our beautiful country any deeper into the mud.

What I'm getting at is this.

Was building 7 a controlled demolition? Dude probably it was. I think so. But it doesn't matter. Nothing matters right now but stopping Hillary.

The declassified 28 pages prove it was Saudi Arabia. Drop it already. It's dead Jim.

>what is ventilation shafts and air ducts

srsly, kys

That and the building was constructed over an electrical substation, meaning almost two floors of the structure were an empty space with very little support.

What am I looking at?

LMFAO

HUH?

At least mention the diesel fueled generator

A missing corner isn't going to make a 50 story building collapse like that unless it was made in China

nano thermite charges that went off early

nobodys perfect...

youtube.com/watch?v=d-WvQbFMIWU

No footage of building 7 collapsing has anything like this amount of noise at all.

>1 post by this ID

what collapse videos of WTC7 have you seen, with audio?

plz upload here

>mapleshillnigger
i love this hahaha

I believe that 3 main trusses supported the building just because of the electrical substation beneath it. After the first one collapsed (east penthouse) the remaining 2 couldn't hold the added weight. That's why it collapsed in its own footprint.

why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=BDWGlsjVRl8

ITT: non architects who don't realise that this kind of thing is taken into consideration and accounted for

you think they'd put up a skyscraper in manhatten that's a bit wobbly because of 2 empty floors? lmao

youtube.com/user/MrKoenig1985/videos

yeah no, I call bullshit on the whole explanation

not a single other building in history has collapsed like this without controlled demolitions placed within it

And there's too many "coincidences" surrounding the entire charade - the stock market trading, the loss of SEC info in building 7, the loss of fraud investigation at the pentagon, the way it immediately got us into a war with afghanistan which then somehow became a war with iraq in spite of the fact no evidence even pointed at iraq's involvement whatsoever

I was there that building burned for hours before it fell. People seem to forget that another fucking building fell on it. I know it's hard to believe that 19 towel heads caught the U.S of A with their pants down but that's what happened.

So they took into account tons of flaming debris hitting the side of the building? Seems legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xN8lzBo9zY

This is the main footage, but there's another from a little farther away with less background noise, I'll find it.

No building in history was hit by an 110 story skyscraper, and then left by the FDNY with blazing fires for around 7 hours uncontrolled.

your fucking retarded. An 110 story skyscraper collapsed onto it. Did any building codes expect that?

Puffs off air blowing out of a building that's literally collapsing under its own weight....fucking impossibruu. Kill yourself you fucking moron. Truthers are the worst thing to happen to this country since nignogs

40 stories down?

really?

buildings are designed to withstand huge fires, no building will fall down because of a small office fire localised to a couple of floors

the twin towers themselves were designed to remain standing in the event of a plane crashing into them, just as the empire state building did when a plane crashed into that

ITT: no architects

How many fucking buildings are hit with debris from a skyscraper that was hit by an airplane you fucking maplenigger?

ITP: a pretend architect that thinks architects know anything about engineering

that Chinese skyscraper core wasn't damaged by a plane retard.

Yes, they even announced it (in the cnn if im not wrong) before it happened.

sounded like thousands of small bangs making a roar plus the roar of shit hitting the ground. and why would they use normie tier explosives to take down 7? do you not think the demo team had access quieter means?

That is in Spain

Yes, and a stupid fire is enough to take down a building like WTC7.

>a fucking leaf

Yes really. The floors were breaking free of the external facade that held them up and pancaking down.

The WTC was built a lot differently from other buildings in that their main support was the outer walls instead of a large core support.

your a dumb fucking pastanigger. TOWER 1 COLLAPSED ONTO 7

>American "engineering"

The twin towers designed to withstand a much smaller plane moving much slower.

ITT: Truther retards.

Explosions of reinforced concrete as the building's internal steel skeleton undergoes massive changes in internal stress. All that stored energy has to go somewhere.

Put a heavy block top of two plywood boards which have compressed springs between them. The springs hold up the weight of the block. Knock the block off. What happens to the springs?

>fire can't bring down building as big as WTC 7
>fire can bring down tiny ass little sheds like WTC 1 and 2

Can we just bomb Italy again?

Are you fucking handicapped?

That is the most retarded attempt at shilling I've ever seen in my life.

LOOK AT THE BUILDINGS IN RELATION TO EACH OTHER

btw the news reported building 7s collapse 20 minutes before it happened.

Dammit. I'm never going to unsee that gray now.

Are you saying that WTC1 didnt fall onto WTC7?

The only way to explain the lack of noise is to come up with some unknown, never used "quiet" explosive.

Also, if there was such a demolition tool then it would be used commercially. If you've ever been to a controlled demolition in a city you'll notice that the demolition company will go through painstaking efforts to protect windows of nearby buildings from the concussion of the explosions.

If a quiet explosive existed then it would be used commercially or you have to believe that the government has such technology and risked everything by using an untested explosive device on a large scale secret demolition.

I watched plenty of building demolitions on the learning channel and discovery channel. Ive got an eye for things because ive been into graphic art since I was a kid.

I N D E E D
N
D
E
E
D

It was.

>opinions that are contrary to your own.
>SHILLING SHILLING

Kill yourself

Parts of it did, but it clearly didn't do any serious structural damage or it would've collapsed immediately.

The fire itself was nothing, in a building designed to last through office fires for literal days.

ffs isn't there actual recorded radio traffic of silverstein saying 'pull it' just before wtc7's collapse?

In the first few seconds this literally sounds like there are small charges going on in rapid succession - and less than 2 seconds later the building crashes down at literally freefall speed.

There is no other document event IN HISTORY of a building collapsing neatly on his own footprint - and on 9/11 it happened 3 times in a single day.

How the fuck can anyone believe this?

If WTC7 really fell because one of three supports was taken out by falling debris from the first tower, it would have leaned and fallen towards that collapsed structural element, it wouldn't have just fucking crumbled and disappeared into nothing.

>didn't do serious damage

neither was tower 7 retard

>no serious damage

At least they went through the trouble of crashing two planes into buildings 1 and 2 to make it look more plausible.

how come the damaged corner isn't in your second pic? was the first pic proven to be fake? are you not sure?

But fire can't bring down buildings :^)

Threads like this are what make me realize Sup Forums is full of teenagers

His photo, was above the corner i showed.

This picture
is higher up on the building then this picture
This is still a 50 stories building.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-WvQbFMIWU

If you hear anything comparable to this, or any controlled demolition you can find, then you're hearing something that I'm not. I'm just telling people to listen to audio of different demolitions. I think there's a reason that most conspiracies have the audio muted or masked for this footage, I'm not the only one who noticed this discrepancy.

youtu.be/mPLyhbb-vl8?t=3m48s

Watch this...and you will begin to understand:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6kkjQQbrOA

Sup Forums doesn't allow you to post cued YT videos? Boo.

are those the only two photos of the sw corner in existence?

No fucking building can withstand a airliner crashing into it

>If a quiet explosive existed then it would be used commercially or you have to believe that the government has such technology and risked everything by using an untested explosive device on a large scale secret demolition.

What is thermite? Also this is a retarded argument, what if there was a silent explosive that cost 6 gorillion per charge, would demolition company's use it then? And why wouldn't it be the perfect time to test it?

We are talking the US and Israeli military and your argument is that they don't have silent explosives? If they did chances are you wouldn't know about it.

Don't forget the video from inside WTC7 which gets instantly shut down wherever it's posted. Nothing to see here goyim, Just a bomb/fire proof building collapsing with no damage.

Difference is you sperg, that tower did not have an airliner slam into the side of it.

The first sentence of my post predicted your response. If you want to believe that there is a secret silent explosive or that thousands of pounds of thermite was placed in that building without anyone noticing, then go ahead, it doesn't bother me.

>not a single other building in history has collapsed like this without controlled demolitions placed within it
They were specificity designed to fall within their own footprint in case something were to damage them.

>Mass shilling in thread alert.
Here let me help you. Consider some recent building collapses in NYC:
nypost.com/2016/02/11/5-arrested-in-fatal-east-village-building-explosion/
nypost.com/2015/03/26/nyc-building-collapse/
These were both very old, not well kept and definitely not fucking steel beam buildings and yes, they collapsed.
WTC 7 on the other hand was well kept, met the highest building standards in the world (hence when this shit went down there was the brief architects and engineers for 9/11 truth movement), and was a steel beam and steel framed glass building. It also had reinforced concrete pillars throughout.

Building 7 really got the architectural and engineer community buzzing because, quite simply, it called attention to a very dangerous hypothesis: Could it really be that easy for a fire to make a steel framed building collapse, AT FREEFALL SPEEDS,into its own footprint?

The answer is a resounding no, the building was 100% safe and it's absolutely crystal clear there was massive foul play.

>pic related

If I remember right it was BBC

There are only a few

well, that doesnt make any sense at all

>buildings are designed to withstand huge fires, no building will fall down because of a small office fire localised to a couple of floors

How 'bout when 60 tonnes of metal and fuel slams into it?

>the twin towers themselves were designed to remain standing in the event of a plane crashing into them, just as the empire state building did when a plane crashed into that
This is exactly wrong. The towers were designed to fall within its own footprint in case they were heavily damaged.

Source: The actual architects of the Twin Towers

>But fire can't bring down buildings :^)

Fire can weaken steel. Steel with tonnes of weight pressing down upon it.

nuh uh

Yeah, the sound is off. It's a lot quieter than all the civilian demolition videos you see, and I can't really give any explanation for it.

"Quiet explosives" is a retarded concept so that can't be it.
They could have used lots of small charges firing in rapid succession rather than fewer big ones though.
100 firecrackers firing a few milliseconds apart from each other are still only about as loud as a single firecracker.

Al I know is that buildings don't just crumble like that unless all the supports are taken out at once.

itt: people that think buildings aren't built to withstand small localised fires

the whole point of a steel frame is so that it wont collapse if there's a fire

You are completely full of shit.

Or it could have been a shitting microphone on the camera. Who am I to judge? I was 12 living in Ohio when this happened. I'm just pointing out a possible counter argument that truthers have to explain in their argument.

tldw

All three buildings were demolished from within. The airliners were just a distraction. They wanted these building down for whatever reason they wanted. The charges were set the month prior. Nano thermite. The only explosive material that is made without a manufacturers tag in it. The firemen on scan said there was rivers of molten steel flowing in channels next to stair cases. Molten steel is at least 2500 degrees farenheight. A jet A fire burns at about 700'F. In numerous vids you can seen the molten steel pouring out of the courners of building 1 just prior to the collapse. After the collapse was complete many people wondered where all the steel was hiding for the rubble pile did not match the mass of the building. Immediately the crime scan was ropped off and the evidence was quietly destroyed. Almost all of the steel (including large chunks still glowing a month later) was removed from the site and sent to China and melted down. The icing on the cake was that all reporters and photographers were not allowed on site. The was one FEMA photographer allowed. His 25 hours of video is now in limbo as he has sought asylum in a South American country as there is a warrant out for his arrest for the death of his wife in Colorado.

They want this to go away.

I would love to know who they are.