MAKING
THESE
THREADS

SHILL
THREAD
ALERT

>that thumbnail
cancer

>it's a Douge reviews a new movie and uses shitty Demo Reel skits instead of clips from the movie

It actually makes me miss his older days

Not gonna lie, former Nostalgia Critic watcher here, I took a long break a few years ago. But in all seriousness I love this new skit format style.

Jesus Christ, she keeps getting bigger!

Is Doug fucking her behind his wife's back?

thiqq

LOOK AT HER!

No. He loves his wife very much. She is beautiful.

She's fucking diabetic! I've never been able to read her wrist tattoo until now. You'd think she'd lose weight because of it. God damn.

>watching NC
You have to be 18+ to post here.

COUCH'D

You can see where her gut fold ends in the middle of the skirt part. Kek.

Do you really think NC is hip with the kids these days?

We're doing it.

>You've been here so long that the kids who liked NC back in the day are now in their mid-late 20's.

>tfw you make it before 100+ posts to /Autism General/

Yeah, I'm sure you guys are prime examples of human beauty

Don't be so salty Tamara, I'd still pork you.

>literally brings up everything RLM brings up in their Wonder Woman review

Mario Bros review was good, even The Room was alright. He needs to go back to basics and drop the extra shit.

DAMN! Tamara Chambers looks like THAT?!

No one cares. This is an RLM only zone.

I want to ____ Tamara

Real Latino Males.

hold

She has the face of Julie Newmar on a dumpy fat chick. What a fucking waste.

So who here is looking about to Jim's video about abortion chick? I'm hoping he digs up some obscure drama about her.

Write a diet of fresh fruit and vegetables for

I think she's already porky enough.

Why do I find Tamara's body repulsive, yet I still want to fuck her? Why?

BROWN

Because you are a man who needs to pass on his seed

Mike is innocent and people should stop trying to ruin his career. His dick is pretty big.

I like you user, you can fuck my sister.

Yes, he doesn't get the respect he deserves. The AVGN wouldn't exist without him! Please flag down all re-uploads of the Inspector Gadget video and Elmo video.

What a Loco Bandito!

This humor and the drawings are great! I know Mike would never do it, but if he did I bet he is very sorry, but only because humor has changed. Please also stop saying things about his beautiful girlfriend.

It's hard to believe, that there was once an era where NC was good. The early years when it was just him ranting without all the shitty sketches (or far fewer of them). But he's been bad for years now.

But I occasionally tune in because I like Tamara. Doug clearly likes heavier women but he probably at least wants one that's not a complete blob. To chubby chasers, Tamara is about just right.

I know he pays her pretty decent too. She has a nice chicago apartment (not cheap) and goes on international vacations at least once a year.

Doug married his wife long before he hit it big. And she's like a full 400lbs hambeast. I'm pretty sure he wants an upgrade now that he's somewhat rich and famous so he's banging Tamara....

Tamara is a prime chubby if you like em a bit heavy. She's the only reason I still tune in from time to time.

He was always bad, user. He has definitely gotten worse but he was never good.

huh, she doesnt look that ba-
>tattoos

disgusting

did that based black guy review WW yet?

Shuffle man?

NEEDS SUBTITLES

Tyrone Magnus?

I don't know, watch the old ones about the ninja turtles movies or the ninja turtles christmas music special, or the one about old commercials.

It could just be that I'm genuinely nostalgic about that shit because I'm about the same age, but that seemed to be classic youtuber shit to me..... But for about 4 years now he's gotten progressively less funny, less clever, more childish, and the sketches that were always a distraction at best became epicly terrible and covered about 90% of each episode.

I still like Todd in the Shadows and Brad Jones (though he's went way downhill too).

But I'm pretty sure NC used to be funny. Either that or he covers the talking points so well while talking to 30somethings about the entertainment of their youth, that we were getting pumped up about it anyhow.

I actually enjoy Tamara's Never Seen.

He can't though, he gets copyright strikes left and right as it is
He's done

Yeah, me too. Particularly when she's wearing a low cut top and sometimes even allowing the tits to free hang. She knows exactly what she's doing. That's why she always bounces around and makes those big hangers jiggle.

I watch it too, but if she wasn't always showing off the titties, I probably wouldn't.

I was more saying for the refreshing first time watching a movie thing, but I guess that works too.

I honestly don't know what he's going to say.
"Had an abortion, jumped ship because she didn't like the CA crew and MO and she's not secretive about it, also she's bi and had a relation with the guy with the mask" seems kinda flimsy and personal to justify putting up a video about NChick

hate fuck

Yeah, but Nchick liked to dance around without a bra and her pokey B-cup titties where always fun to watch dance around.

That and Nchick (who was way better than NC, her shit was always worth watching) sort of took issue with how over-sexualized her character was. Also Lindsay really is a super bright woman, listen to her newer film theory episodes, she sort of resented having to dumb herself down to stay in character.

I don't recall any video she uploaded where you could actually see her nips poking through.

FUUUUUCK

>those robotic movements
>those brief frames when he locks eyes with the camera
Latza is pure autism

Why do all youtube celebs look like they have a terminal disease?

I wish AVGN never did that Bebe's Kids crossover that fooled me into thinking NC was pretty good for a while.

How fucking old is Doug now? He must be 40 and he's keeping up with the latest episodes of Steven Universe

Can you give me a summary of what you're talking about? I'm someone who used to be heavily into NC/CA shit but dropped off in recent years, but I'm still into the behind-the-scenes drama

>imagine a world where James declined Doug's fake feud idea

He once said he was 12 in 1983. Do the math.

Oh look, it's another one of his shitty videos without actual screens from the movie.

>A world without Kickassia

Damn, this really is the apocalyptic timeline.

this.
user needs to give links or be called a liar.

>yfw Demo Reel and the Supervillain Shuffle has never ended, he only repackaged it as his new reviews

Shit, really? Do you have the source for this? He can't actually be forty fucking six years old and still doing this with his life

I can't remember which review it was, but the movie was from that year and he screamed that he was 12 years old when it came out and he saw it.

I like the full version of this clip where everyone is clearly on a different drug and Latza's on autism

>his beard is greying
Is he still gonna be shrieking and waving his toy gun at age 50?

Hory shit.

Yes. He has no other choice.

It's shit that Channel Awesome aren't a big group of autists that constantly interact anymore, There hasn't been any actual drama for years

Pick 1 to protect you, the rest come to get you

How are they so fucking bad at green screen?

Latza is the only right choice.

Lemme guess: Tamara as wonder woman.

No fucking thanks

>The box office numbers, Dahnold, give them to me...

Why is she so perfect? Why didn't you save her? Poor, poor Marzgurl...

See hereENJOY

Jim hasn't really shown something unknown about Douge or Spoony in the past videos: Just recopiling things already known about them to make a conclusion

That being said he said the reviews would get longer and he was soft on the first two reviewers because he actually liked them (And they were the most harmless of the bunch) so yeah I'm hyped. Guy knows how to sell his videos

That can't fucking be, I always figured he was about as old as Spoony and that failure was born in the early 80s. If he was 12 in 1983 then that means he was well into his 30s when he started the Nostalgia Critic and quit his shitty janitor job.

I could see it being a thing. Fucking look at him. He looks like shit and when he first started doing YouTube videos he looked like a 30 year old. It's kinda sad. His younger brother looks like how Doug looked in the 2000's.