When did Boomerang become based? All they're missing is Ed, Edd n' Eddy & Original PPG

When did Boomerang become based? All they're missing is Ed, Edd n' Eddy & Original PPG.

Recent schedule change. They're probably trying to make it like Boomerang of old after failing to get an audience with newer shows on there.

Don't forget Johnny Bravo and Cow and Chicken.

Man how did I forget Johnny Bravo?

Yeah they seem to be doubling down on Tom & Jerry & Looney Toons during the day. I was probably the only person on this planet actually watching Smurfs at like 3 in the morning, but this is a pleasant change.

when did they change schedules

last i checked it was nothing but titans go, be cool scooby, etc

>mom and jerry

I hope Be Cool get at least one more season. It didn't deserve the treatment it got.

Honestly, I prefer Boomerang to show Hanna-Barbara/WB/Ruby-Spears shows rather than Cartoon Cartoons. But that's just me, I guess.

that sound hot

If I was in charge of the channel I'd put Cartoon Cartoons in the morning, newer shows in the evening & Hanna-Barbara/MGM shows during the evening & late night. Probably do those old school Boomerang bumps on weekends or something too.

>Just realized this is late night airing

Still a shit channel until they start showing HB/Cartoon Cartoons during the day

>when Garfield Show or Tom and Jerry Show come on

I don't know why they insist on showing Garfield, it'd be more tolerable if it was Garfield & Friends and not the CGI crap.

>not liking based Garfield
it's not perfect, but it's REALLY good; as how the characters actually look and sound like them; and has some creative writing funny dialogue

>INB4 it doesn't meme

So right now they're airing a Billy and Mandy episode that's made up of the Grim & Evil Shorts "Billy and the Bully"/"To Eris Human"/"Big Trouble in Billy's Basement." When did this become a thing? It had the Grim Adventures intro, but it's the older stuff from Grim & Evil. It's weird.

I think they started doing that after they split Grim and Evil into two separate shows.

>accepting any other Garfield but Lorenzo Music

Get out

>"not muh Garfield"

you can't be this autistic?

I can't get past the ugly CG, obnoxious Nermal dialogue, and general mediocrity it exudes. The writing is nothing special. I was never big on the Garfield comics so I can't speak to that aspect. Maybe next time it's on I'll give it longer than 15 minutes to make its case, but I've legitimately never been impressed by a single moment of this show.

>complaining about Nermal being obnoxious
that's like complaining that the stove is hot or water is wet

>ugly CG
ehh

>general mediocrity it exudes
well to be fair, they were trying on it at least, like for example: Garfield sounds like himself, and looks like himself, Odie and Jon do as well, especially Jon

it's good that you're going to check it again, don't listen to the Nostalgia faggots complaining about "not muh (cartoon)" if you don't like it, then avoid it; simple as that

>insert clever gazorpazorpfield joke here

The weekends have Codename:KND also on the schedule (the first time it has ever aired on Boomerang)
>Yeah they seem to be doubling down on Tom & Jerry & Looney Toons during the day
really only on weekends. Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry lost afternoon slots on weekdays. Surprised Jetsons is back on the schedule though!
this week

>2016
>Comcrap still doesn't have Boomerang