m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

BOMBSHELL HAPPENING SHES GONNA DIE
>BOMBSHELL HAPPENING SHES GONNA DIE

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP

>first a protester interrupts her
>Hillary freezes stoically
>crowd starts going crazy
>At 00:06 a security guard rushes over to Hillary and says "You're Okay."
>Then Hillary erupts into some sort of laughing fit.
>Then, at 00:16 the same security guard RUSHES over and says "Keep talking, you'll handle it, you're not going anywhere."
>Then, at 00:22 another security guard on the right pulls out, I kid you not, a SYRINGE.

health.harvard.edu/blog/quick-injection-helps-stop-epileptic-seizures-201202234319

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHO THEYRE VOTING FOR IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE OF THE LAND. MSM KNOWS THIS HENCE ALL THE "Trump is sick" ARTICLES LATELY.

WHEN THIS THREAD GETS TO 300 MAKE A NEW ONE THIS SHOULD BE A GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

praise Kek she dies tonight

And predictively shills are keeping this off the first page. BUMP YOU FAGGOTS. This WILL end the election

PRAISE!

Is this comfirmed the most insane election USA ever had? Tiptop kek

PRAISE!

You sure that isn't his mic?

I've watched it a few times - where's the syringe?

He frantically pulls out a translucent mic and then puts it back in once she starts acting normally again?

The dude rushed to her side because this is the exact thing that sends her into seizures. Sudden bombardment that causes stress sets her off really bad. The usual cheers/boos don't count as she's already braced for an impact. Someone heckling out of nowhere causes her stress and the security man comes in just in case she goes into a fit.

i love seeing you drumpf drones wriggle and suffer

you have lost and you know it in your heart of hearts, you just cant accept it, can you?

you've sunk too much time and support into a meme candidate and now you regret it

Yeah looks more like an earpiece thing that the SS guy took off because he thought everything is /comfy/

That's what I thought. Look like a microphone to me.

I've worked with people that have mental disorders/trauma for the last 14 years. That look on her face is not good. She was in full on shut down mode.

So it is written
So it shall be
Praise Kek

That's not a syringe, if you watch him closely there is a wire connected to whatever he's holding. It's probably a mic

Praise kek
Go back to the pit you came from and leave Sup Forums alone you fucking shill

>Sudden bombardment that causes stress sets her off really bad
Well, I have some bad news for her if she becomes President..

Def having seizures, small breakthroughs.

a friggin leaf xD

If she got this shook, just imagine what the DON will do to her in a debate!

And your candidate is mentally ill.

So what happens when someone shows up to one of her rallies and heckles her with some real gumption? So far they have all been lame as fuck and yet she gets legitimately shook.

OH MY GOD

The hag must die

bumping bumping bumping

Just imagine something inconvinient happens during presidency
Obongos first two years were really heavy for him from what ive seen

Because he doesn't frantically pull it out, he just looks like he's moving it from is coat pocket to his shirt pocket.

Free buno no power to dem shillz

Pic related

Guys, even if there was no syringe this is still terrifying because of what the security guard RUSHED over to say to her.

"You're okay."
"Keep talking. You'll handle it. You're not going anywhere."

This is how you deal with people erupting into seizures

Sup Forums you guys are getting out of hand.

Not a syringe. Pic somewhat related.

Op, seek help. Try some hobbies. Really, sometimes coke and hookers may a proud man happy. It literally happens ZERO NADA of what you shittly posted above. Niggers ran into the scene because you never know what DRUMPF bipolar supporters can do IRL. She greatly humilitaed him. She called the plebs with the latina trigger.

She will win.

/THREAD

Kek wills her death tomorrow on stage my friends

DELUSIONAL DRUMPFERS

Looks like the horcruxes are finally catching up to her.

Every fucking time a thread like this pops up I expect something relevant.

OP YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED THAT IS A MICROPHONE

However the guard with the soothing voice is somewhat concerning

He said "we're not going anywhere," as in they weren't going to let anyone rush the stage, you fucking moron. Jesus Christ, you're retarded as fuck.

THE SEIZURES ARE GETTING WORSE

I CANT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES
>trump : YOU FUCKING WHORE YOU FUCKING KILLED NAVY SEALS AT BENGHAZI, EMAILS, CLINTON FOUNDATION, FUNDED BY ISIS AND MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD. YOU ARE A FUCKING TERRORIST.
>hillary 'dsjhfbnlkbafjlkbsfjldagfuebgieraub' *collapses with blood foaming out of all of her holes*
on LIVE tv. ooooh baby

>drumpf

I've never witnessed a mature and rational person use this term.

It's almost become a calling card for beta nu-males.

Keep talking. You can handle it. We'e not going anywhere.

Well shit

Praise Kek

Death for snek

If I was that old and fucked up I'd retire to some comfy island and never speak with anyone again, I don't understand why she wants to become president so much.

TRUMP!

"OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!!"

>69
Does kek count this?

doesn't look like a syringe but does look like a crazy lady up on stage.
another bump, I hope the shills keep shilling to keep this on the front page LOL

>Keep talking. You can handle it. We're not going anywhere.

I've seen Trump and Sanders get interrupted or rushed by protesters and every time at least one Secret Service guy runs up to them on the stage and positions himself like that. It's completely standard.

Nothing incident. Clinton handled it OK. Eventually made a joke. She still has some of her wits about her.

That said, she did repeat the Security guards' words. "Keep talking...", "...we'll keep talking".

This isn't the first time I've seen her repeat things in an odd way like this. Did she always do this? Anyone have really old videos?

Dubs of truth

"Not going anywhere" what exactly does that mean in english language?
Because I read this often in situations where it doesnt really fit
She thought she has to go somewhere?

You madman

>This WILL get Trump elected
you are all a bunch of delusional fucks

>>Then, at 00:22 another security guard on the right pulls out, I kid you not, a SYRINGE.
It has a cord on it. Most likely part of his secret service communication device.

>He frantically pulls out a translucent mic and then puts it back in once she starts acting normally again?
Looks to be pulling out a microphone to call for a medic at a moment's notice.

bump for interest. fuck the shills.

Lend us your strength oh holy kek. For we are but your mere servents and serve you we shall

You've seen someone rush to Trumps side when someone shouts "Wall Street has her bought" or some similar remark?

No one rushed the stage.

>thinks killing animals < killing humans
keep sacrificing those """chickens""" you molecherous turdspore

Never seen the secret service run up to trump like that on any of his rallies.

LOL holy shit

Yes, that what I just said. How fucking severe is your brain damage? Holy shit dude

It's like a reassuring phrase. Like, if a child is scared of the dark a mother may comfort him by saying "It's okay. We're not going anywhere."

You know far more presidents have surpassed these types of polls right? Keep living in your shack. How do you even have internet?

if just some heckling from the crowd almost sent her over the edge, what's gonna happen when she goes against trump

even worse, what's gonna happen when she has to deal with the stress of being president?

this bitches brain is going to implode

>laughing fit
>syringe
This is some really delusional shit kid

You'll see this a lot when Trump starts interrupting Hillary in the debates

>mfw both her and Bill are dead by November

Easily.

Fuck off shill.
Go tell your boss we can see though your bullshit.
You to mario

Trips mean it ends tonight.

He clearly said:
>"You're okay."
>"Keep talking, WE'LL handle it, WE'RE not going anywhere"
He was reassuring her that she's safe.

And the guy pulled out his comm device, not a syringe

Don't be retarded people, there are really issues at stake here and you guys are focusing on these /x/-tier conspiracies

ayy lmao

hmmm

Instant and positive notification of someone with a double digit IQ.

to be fari, some animal species are worth more than people, still, (legal) hunters contribute far more to their preservation than libcucks who complain about it.

You'll see this a lot when Trump starts interrupting Hillary in the debates

Really makes kek think.

That's not a syringe, you fucking retard. That's a radio PTT piece.

Pretty much every president starts looking 10 years older within the first term. It's clearly a super-stressful job. I suppose they'd probably just have to keep her really doped able to keep up with social events up while the system runs everything from behind the scenes. Seems like that's pretty much how the government is used to working anyway.

dumb old basket case. how she went from this youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY to THIS i dont know

Nice double post, shemale.

This was funny just so you guys know

Why is a presidential candidate reassured like a child? Are the SS going to do that every time there's a terrorist attack?

Hillary's going to need a box of syringes prepared for the debates.

It happened one time, but I can't remember which rally it was. His reaction was surprise, not fear.

No it wasn't

it will only get worse

Phoneposting sucks cock

The guy is just doing his job

"Drumpf" has now become exactly as cringe as "Crooked Hillary"

However thinks one of these is less cringe than the other, isn't thinking sensibly.

hildog bashes on trumps kid for being a hunter while she and bill have a pile of human bodies

but sure go after the kid

I am not a church-going man, but I pray to Jesus that he grant your parents strength and forgiveness for having birthed you.

This certainly needs to be on the front page so everyone can see how much of a drooling mong you actually are.

Get your helium tank ready for November, champ. Trump isn't winning shit.

At 0:14 she takes a mental note of who is talking the loudest because she is going to have them killed