Should Sup Forums introduce state flags beside American flags for those of us from the States?

Should Sup Forums introduce state flags beside American flags for those of us from the States?

Virginia Reporting in.

Also might I add that we have the most based flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=pnv5iKB2hl4
movoto.com/blog/top-ten/most-boring-cities-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell us about Virginia user. Niggers everywhere? The only thing I know about Virginia is people's car doors freeze shut during winter it gets so cold.

Good state. Shenandoah is the comfiest place in the country. Plenty of niggers in the hood but they stay pretty contained. Decent beaches.

My only complaint is the poison ivy. I hike 50 miles of the appalachian trail every year and half the time I have to quit early because I get covered in that shit.

Hello fellow Virginian, there's a way to get state flags on flag boards. github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums
The link at the bottom of the page contains instructions on how to install

>The only thing I know about Virginia is people's car doors freeze shut during winter it gets so cold.

I have literally never seen that happen. I have only seen frost on windshields so bad people have to sit in their cars warming them up for twenty minutes or so. How far south are you? Are you like on the Mexican border?

>Tell us about Virginia user.
I like it because it isn't too conservative and it isn't too liberal, we have a nice healthy mix without all the nuts. And it depends on what area of Virginia you're in as far as blacks go. Some areas are white as snow and some are black as coal, and others you have it about even only people seem to segregate themselves. I come from the country where most of the blacks are poor people who mainly go unseen in public except occasionally loitering in front of the gas station.

This

Yes even though my state California would be laughed out of every thread. This way when you see pro immigration shitpost by CA you know its some wetback or their crotch fruit.

Niggers everywhere in Richmond, Norfolk, Newport News, Hampton(worst city), Portsmouth.

Shenandoah Valley is nice... lots of immigrants in some parts due to poultry processing plants and Harrisonburg being an federally designated immigrant resettling city.

Northern VA full of rich douchebag kids (not their fault. They are merely the product of suburban sprawl).

hawaii reporting

its a gay state if your not here for a vacation but our flag is cool

Fredericksburg reporting in.

Pic related

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=pnv5iKB2hl4

I'd like to say a word in defense of NoVA.

Of all the liberal bastions in America, they're the least irritating about it. So much of the population is directly or indirectly working for the government around DC that it's less of a "we want everyone to live in a statist communist utopia" mindset than a "if we don't get enough tax money we can't do our jobs and our jobs are important". NoVA music and comedy venues have a reputation for being extremely jaded and unenthusiastic.

t. dad was nearly killed on 9/11

No it would just increase the shitposting

Ex. Posters from VA being accused of being FBI shills

More Virginians! It's a fine day in the commonwealth.

Are you joking? The flag shitposting would increase 6000000x and we'd never have a good thread again. Not that we do anyways with all these newfriends.

Are you from NoVa, I was up in Alexandria just last week?

That's funny, my dad is from Newport News, I grew up in Richmond, and my ex boyfriend was from Harrisonburg, we met at a party at JMU.

A FUCKING BEAR

>ex boyfriend
Please be in B L A C K S B U R G

Annandale, yeah.

Harrisonburg is cool, full of mennonites.

We already have this, please see I want to see more flags here.

pic related

>uses extra flags

>complains about flags

typical Commiefornia fag

Just get Extra Flags user, /flag/ thread?

charlottesvillefag here. can confirm virginia is based

Yes please. Please pleae please. States need flags. It will be so easy to indentify mexicans

Just get Extra Flags my man

Ok so in, why does it only show for some american posters?

also can you do this on mobile?

Because you can only see flags of people that have the extension.

yes

Test

>Blacktown

wtf

>Because you can only see flags of people that have the extension.

Then its worthless lol. I don't want to see the state of people who are proud to show it. I want to indentify the fucking trash so I can trash their opinion.

>removing anonymity
retards

Yes, that way everyone from my shithole of a state can be instantly ignored.

>removing anonymity

Except it isn't

no because half the state flags are blue and its hard to tell them apart.

>country flag
>state flag
>county flag
>and even city flag
your removing the point of anonymously posting
not gonna go full retard and say its for better tracking of anons, but come on. its Sup Forums, we want as much anonymity as we can get

Why is our flag so fucking ugly?

Good thing I only have the first two

That's happened to me and I live in fucking Georgia

What do you have against gay men?

>Gay Virginian reporting in

Knowing what state/county/city you are from does not give away your actual identity, people would still have to search through places with thousands if not millions of people. You can also choose if you want to show your county or city flag as well.

It truly isn't my man, you can fake your location, I'm not even in Santa Fe at the moment, but it will still show up as Santa Fe.

IT ISN'T

>a gay dude standing on top of another dude holding a giant dildo

pretty progressive flag u got there virginia

Been to many a concert in Charlottesville.

Hey bro, Stafford here.

I though you were a girl for a second. Should've remembered what site I was on

Our flag has titties!
Love my state. Would totally pull a Lee. My family's been Virginian longer than we've been American. God Bless the Old Dominion.
Sarvis 2013, McDonnell Did Nothing Wrong, McAwful for prison.

there already is a way to get state flags.. City flags too..

Thats a woman, dingus. See the boob?

>a gay dude
More like the personification of virtue

Face it, your state flag looks like gay Switzerland

Indiana here, and yes.

unless your isp is based and gives out really vague ip addresses, its pretty easy to find where you live

>You can also choose if you want to show your county or city flag as well.
thats is true, but people who want flags wouldn't necessarily choose another state.

yeah, if your, dynamic posting, or ip posting

Southwest VA reporting

I'd only ever seen two niggers until I was 21, where I live, but Northern VA is infested with nu-males, SJWs, and niggers, from what I can tell.

kys

Wrong. Northern Virginia is hell on earth.

This.

Is your dad a nigger?

Hipstershecockville
Appalachian Trail is based until yankeeland.

>neither McDonnell or Webb will EVER be president

It's been too long since Virginia has had a statesman become president.

Ayy lmao, not even putting your county on?

They would never allow a boob to be shown on a public image back when flags were draw. It's a dude with pecs wearing a toga, otherwise if he were a woman his entire top would be covered.

How old is your ex-BF? I grew up there too

>checks flag
>Its another fucking seal on a plain color background

Come back with a proper flag ;)

No, you set it up by yourself, just look up a video on it, I can't really explain it.

Hey people with the flag extension, what state am I from?

>unless your isp is based
The script doesn't use your IP for your region, you set it yourself

I find two flags is enough

Not a bad flag at all Virginia.

I still like mine.

I cry every night because of this.
McDonnell-Webb with Eric Cantor having been the Speaker of the House. Could've been so strong.
Summer NoVA fag, back to Southwest for school in a few weeks. Commuted 10 miles for an hour each way today amidst a bunch of Hillary stickers. So much fun!!!

540 fredericksburg va registered voter

Yes he fucking did, both McDonnell and our current Governor are corrupt, even though I voted for our current Governor, but only because I fucking hated Cuccinelli, he has the most punchable face of any candidate I have ever seen. I hate that fucker so much, more than any candidate local or national. I was so happy when he lost, even if we had to take Terry with that loss. Bolling should have been on the Republican ticket.

HI

Literally all niggers.

I knew a fine ass right-winger girl who graduated JMU a couple years ago. Tall blonde bitch with a lisp.

Chesapeake one of the safest most secure cities in the United States, but also one of the most boring.

Where the fuck you go to school in Southwest VA at? ETSU doesn't count. King?

objectively the best flag in the Union

not sure quite what you mean.

i know, ive used the extension, what im talking about is your ip address connected to your post, but as ive said and others have said, its not that hard to use another state, or if you dynamic post, but the extention doesnt just change where your posting from

NOVA ain't so bad but then again im in Loudoun.

Should've been Bolling. Fuck Cuccienelli. If that faggot runs for anything again I'm going to scream. McAullife has been good for getting trade deals and boosting VA business abroad, I'll at least give him that. I personally don't find either of their "corruptions" morally wrong, and the Virginia law at the time allowed it.

I'm also a full blown lolbertarian so my views on corruption and morality and government are pretty out of step with the rest of the world. I just think McDonnel was a witch hunt to ruin his chances at a future.
VT
Rich fucker. I live in the poor NoVA county between ghettos.

want to meet for beers?

Virginia a shit

A SHIT

I've only ever hung out with some serious SJWs in Richmond, and besides them it was all niggers. Probably rubbed me the wrong way.

Ayy my hometown. I agree about the boring part though movoto.com/blog/top-ten/most-boring-cities-in-america/

Good taste
t. summer research

i have to pick up my babymomma from work, but i can meet you guys at the hardtimes in four mile fork around 11:30

It only works with people who also use it though, doesn't it?

For example I can see your flag but not OP's.

Lived in Fairfax my whole life

40 plus years and it went from white to well

pic related

lol, Blacksburg is northern VA to me. im in the sticks.

I personally am not rich but i do get by.

You pick the State and everything, just look up the setup process

This.

Richmond is VCU art school faggot central. NoVA is all business.

Unfortunately, yes

I drove through Virginia on my way to Montreal this summer. Beautiful state. I even saw an old and worn Confederate flag on a hill on 81.

Grew up in Richmond. Capital of the Confederacy, so tons of history. Every other street or high school is named after a Confederate leader of some sort.

Northern Virginia (near DC) is a sad excuse for a southern state. A bunch of liberal shitfucks.

Augusta county reporting in.

ok, so you were talking bout the extension setup. ive had it, but whenever i used it barely anyone was posting with those flags so i removed it

would have liked to not have to set a state though

Richmond is literally hell on earth, i don't blame you. Personally i have only ever seen one Hillary sticker on a car out here and the don't tread on me plates are common as fuck.

pic related.

Only if we also get province flags

YESSS

I have made like 2 threads on this already.

Loudon is richest county in the country by median household income. Y'all are rich fuckers to us.
I feel at home in Blacksburg, except that there are too many white people. Are you in like Wise or something?
Driving past that flag on my way to school and the one near Fburg on 95 makes my day every time. One of my friends calls them damnyankee repellant, to keep them from coming any further down.

Yeah, I was literally chilling at a house full of art scene VCU indie-experimental music kids. Needless to say, it gave me AIDS.

fredericksburg bros, pls rply, we can meet up for beers. i'll drop the baby momma off and be free at 11:30. hardtimes is the safest place to meet that i can think of.

Well I do have to agree that Ken Cuccinelli is probably the worst man to run for Governor in our fine commonwealth.

He's probably the smuggest politician to ever waltz through Virginia.

I proudly voted against that bastard.

The Richmond Times Dispatch, which always endorses the republican candidate, always, endorsed third party candidate Virgil Goode, because they were so anti-Cuccinelli like I was.

According to a study we are the happiest county in the country too.

You can do that, I think

You do, it includes all that shit, Germans get all the way to 5 flags.

> I live in the poor NoVA county between ghettos

Woodbridge?

Past Wise. lol.