Why do blacks fight better than whites?

> Why do blacks fight better than whites?

If you have ever seen an UFC fight beetwen a nigger and a white, chances are that the white guy is getting his shit kicked in. What makes them so powerful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y94tqtncQRA
youtu.be/bkgjVhjvhb4
youtube.com/watch?v=qjzNXgzvw-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but the current UFC heavyweight champion is a Croatian guy.

with or without tools?

/thread

the same reason poor countries produce the best football players (soccer). the population are too dumb, poor or in general unable to become engineers or lawyers, so they have millions more to choose from when it comes to entertainent occupations like fighting and competing in sports

Brazil you invented mma and your athletes get blown out by Americans even when drugged up

bigger stronger more testosterone. result of selective breeding of slaves

wot

>if you put two black guys in the ring, the winner is gonna be a black guy

but they're not bigger, stronger, or have more testosterone. They can't even grow beards, something the most effeminate white nu-male can do.

Surely it's their superior bones.

Well Gee Bill, I'd reckon confirmation bias.

>"the population are dumb"
can´t even write proper english and calls us dumb
wew lad

, >blacks fight better than whites

the jungle is a wilde place they need to be prepared

but OP theres been plenty of whiteys that knock out niggers!

>> Why do blacks fight better than whites?
only in packs

Is it steroids?

This is not true, blacks have higher test and on average better chins plush more explosive athleticism. However whites are objectively stronger, more intelligence, and understand leverage better. Tyron vs Rory was a prime example of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y94tqtncQRA

Kek keep telling yourself that

More white champs than black champs, right now, dumb fuck.

Hand to hand combat blacks usually win. A lot of things regarding physical fitness and strength they usually win.

>It's like we're different or something on a fundamental level. Who would have guessed?

Example of lack of intelligence, and inability to adapt.

Like 7-10 UFC champs are white.

Plus there are more niggers on earth than whites sooooo

Well, thats different... Africa was conquered through guns, not martial arts.

who /joanna/ here?

>3 seconds of fighting shows those things

they don't. they do well in boxing because their legs and arms give them an extra 2 inches of reach for every inch of height on average

they absolutely fail in mma and wrestling type settings where a person isn't restricted to just abusing their reach. they can't even do well in kickboxing or muay thai because the prominence of knees and elbows eliminates their reach advantage, because no one will wllingly trade getting elbowed for a punch. also, it's legal to trip your opponent in muay thai. niggers have a higher center of balance and are easy to knock down

T-thats d-different

Fuck you monkey boy hahah

Heavyweight is nothing but a genetic lottery of freaks.

The true measure of competition is found at lightweight, welterweight and middleweight.

Me

youtu.be/bkgjVhjvhb4

Tall Negroes generally have better balance than Caucasians due to centre of gravity distribution, unfortunately this makes blacks sink like a stone in water.

>Sup Forums
>politics
>political discussion
Just imagine congress or parliament asking "Why do blacks fight better than whites?"
Mods, just fucking ban this kid. Can't wait for summer to end.

>Didn't watch the highlights of the fight I posted earlier this thread.

Look I'll admit that at boxing they are better, but it plays to all of their strengths. The explosive movements, the better on average chin etc etc. There's not really any tie ups or grappling which is a huge strength of white people. Objectively stronger and understand leverage better. Overall whites are better fighters, all aforementioned qualities, plus being cool under pressure and changing up the gameplan if A isn't working. Black people have trouble being able to do that on average.

>Brazil invented MMA

kek.

they are more closely related to our ape like ancestors who would have had much stronger bodies more like chimps which can tear human limbs off.

Not true if there is an engagement of grappling. On average they may be better at balance on stand alone. As soon as you get a hold of them though there is a lack of awareness in relation to each other.

Blacks are savage beasts and physically gifted. No one is denying that. It's just that in the US they have an average IQ of 85 (70 in sub-Saharan Africa) and commit 90% of the violent crime. There is no place for them in a civilized society.

>Look I'll admit that at boxing they are better,
no

>That's different

HOW?

/Thread

Africa was conquered through intelligence, not physicality.

You are an untermencsh, please die.

On average...look either
>A) blacks are better on average at boxing
>B) just not as many whites competing

It's one of those 2...how many GGG's, or Lomachenko's are there in boxing really user? Let's be honest here.

Sup faggots

how do they have a better distribution of weight? their torso is literally higher up

in boxing and boxing only, they get knocked down less because they have more reach and leverage, but that's not balance. balance is, if anything, detracting from leverage

as soon as the stance changed to accomodate grappling or kicks, you see blacks getting knocked over extremely easily in relative terms.

>what is BJJ
>What is anderson silva

"Overall whites are better fighters"
Better fighters, yet boxing is the true display of fighting ability.

Black people have longer extremities as well as a higher density of fast-twitch musculature, both of which help in highly technical fighting sports like boxing.
White people have a longer torso, thus more upper (and lower) body strength which is a yuuuge advantage in sports like wrestling.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjzNXgzvw-s

Lol
>muh dick

Is that all you got nigger? Gave you a very easy observation to be had and all you say is "hurr you're inferior". That 85 IQ isn't working out so well I guess.

Yeah ok bud

B-But Italians are not white.

look, fuck niggers, hang every single one of them

but they are better at boxing. it's ONLY boxing, but they are better.

they'd probably be better at bare knuckle brawling as well. their bones have +2 SD's more calcium density than white bones.

How come he gets to fight with shoes on ?

The greatest fighter in UFC history is Irish (not white, but much closer to white than black) tho

>how do they have a better distribution of weight? their torso is literally higher up
Something to do with their stomachs, they distribute weight differently, hence taller Blacks are more agile than taller Caucasians.

Being more agile is an advantage in fighting, but only at taller heights, there's no advantage for blacks in lightweight divisions because lightweight are generally short.

Anderson that got destroyed by an american trained wrestler? Who also had trouble with Chael (hurr Chael was on roids), guess what so was Anderson. Also "boxing is true display of fighting ability". Really? Does it have takedowns, knee's, elbows, kicks, and submissions? As well as GnP? Come on user a little bit of objective thinking isn't that hard.

I'm not the nigger, you are, you are a low IQ moron, now fuck off.

>If you have ever seen an UFC fight beetwen a nigger and a white, chances are that the white guy is getting his shit kicked in

Objectively false.

A) Boxing is not fighting. Nigg nogs in the real world only attack with superior numbers and one on one are quite easily curb stomped.

B) they were bred for size, strength and endurance in america so,,,,

C) extra fast twitch muscles give them tremendous distance speed.

D) Put ANY boxer in a ufc ring and they are down in 45 seconds

Blacks have more fast twitch muscle fiber which correlates with speed and agility, which translates well to boxing; whites have more slow twitch muscle fiber which correlates with strength, which translates to their superior performances in strength competitions and wrestling. This is the reason whites and Asians dominate the lifting competitions at the Olympics and blacks dominate all the running events. It's really quite simple.

might be a preference. boxing shoes allow sliding and pivoting, but are liable to slip during a kick

feet make sliding and pivoting slower, but you have better traction to kick, as well as traction when you grapple

you're stupid

Here is one the other way around.

The strongest people have always been slavs.

No you absolutely are a nigger by resorting to emotion the way that you are. I know truth hurts, and can cause emotion to run high. Seriously though spear chucker, knowledge is power.

>potato niggers
>white

that's.... not an answer

their stomachs make them more agile?

user, you're really not doing your country any favors right nw

Agreed.

Emelianenko was arguably the best fighter in modern MMA in his prime.

So why is a Dagestani Caucasian probably the best fighter out there, along with plenty of other Chechens and Dagestanis??

i don't think fighting has anything to do with race anyways

>Why do blacks fight better than whites?

Do they?

>current UFC champions
>stipe miocic
>michael bisping
>conor mcgregor
>Joanna_Jędrzejczyk
>eddie alvarez
>dominick cruz

other than demetrius johnson, and daniel cormier, none of them are black, and jon jones has proved himself to be a nigger.

He was.

Because blacks on average have longer arms and legs. They also have "Twitch muscles" which lets them punch a bit faster. In any sport or activity that requires full blown strength whites reign supreme. That's why in anything other than mma the best fighters are whites, and asians.

Woodley just won...he won't be champ for long though.

meant boxing not mma

1) boxing is the best striking art bar none.

2) niggers weren't really bred for strength. and field strength is different from fighting strength. working in a field requires endurance and slow twitch muscle, which blacks don't have. slaves need to work all day. believe it or not, they were bred for servility. what we have are the servile ones.

3) yes

4) yes

I know Sup Forums is not known for being sharp intellectually, but c'mon, you're a stupid nigger.

>5 white UFC champions

>3 black UFC champions

>So why is a Dagestani Caucasian probably the best fighter out there, along with plenty of other Chechens and Dagestanis??

Shhhh, that's different.

stefan streuve is tall af and gets ko'd like every second fight.

>moving the goalposts the post

I used to live in Chicago and have plenty of people of all races. The only time I was beaten up by blacks was when I was fighting four vs one.

Every time one on one if you stand up for yourself to them they start backing down and if it goes down they usually get their ass beat.

They have strength in numbers and thats it. Its why they join gangs and whites dont.

I was getting ready to correct you.

thats a funny way to spell Icelandic

It's not the best striking, Muay Thai is.

>yes I would like to fight more often than once a year but you see, I am a devout Muslim who respects Ramadan

Not to mention, how last win was over a guy with a fucking full time job who took the fight on like a week's notice you Russiaboo faggot.

This. Around the Pride days and in affliction when he beat tim and arrloski I think thats when he was the best.

But, obliviously no one can keep that shit up forever.

Ok user...let's be real here Green was being an absolute nigger in that fight and not truly relevant to the discussion at hand.

Kimbo fukin died, whos stronger now?

Muay Thai is retarded.

Dutch Kickboxing is the best form of striking

my mistake. I forgot about last weekend.

abysmally low IQ
abysmally low impulse control
abysmally low decision making ability