HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

We haven't even fucking started yet

>Rio 2016: Russian diplomat shoots dead robber who tried to mug him

>A Russian diplomat has shot and killed a Brazilian who attempted to rob him in Rio de Janeiro on the eve of the Olympics, local media reported on Thursday.

The incident occurred on the Avenida das Americas, the main thoroughfare between the Olympic Park and the city centre.

>theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/05/rio-2016-russian-diplomat-shoots-dead-robber-who-tried-to-mug-him

Based Ruskies showing the Aussie fags how it's done.

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/news/rio-officials-lose-keys-to-olympic-stadium-080908840.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KqTQxB7HHWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whole state of Rio here, don't worry everything is fine, you will be safe. Please come.

>Russian
Thank God for you Ruskies.

Wish more came in to clean the area of niggers. At least when the Olympics are going.

well, it is not like people in Brazil care if robbers get shot.

>Russians think they are tough guys
>killed by a underaged monkey

I've seen those videos of Russian guys standing against an armed dude in the traffic like they are some badasses and such. That doesn't work in Brazil you suckers, niggas gonna shoot you if you look them in a wrong way.
Give away your money car and thank the robber they didn't kill you for the fun, and walk away with a tail between your legs.

Why the fuck would they even want the Olympics? Every country that hosts them always looses money.

>mug him

That's just a cover for "Zika zombie tried to bite him."

why would you shoot a dead robber

>what is reading comprehension?

>brazil in charge of reading comprehension

tl;dr for those of you too lazy to read the article

>Russian diplomat in car with his wife
>monkeys pull up on motorcycles
>smash window with gun
>attempt to rob them
>russian pulls robber into car and shoots him
>other monkey flees

Pretty bad ass.

I wonder ((( who)))

>monkeys in charge of reading

Read again, the russian killed the monkey

Another dumb illiterate Brazilian nigger.

gib gold medal plz!

-T. BR olympic athlete

Learn to read you illiterate nigger, the Russian killed the mugger

end their dead mug people
holy shit

>These people are handling a world sports event and the security associated with it
RIP Athletes

based
god bless

fucking Brazilians cant even read. damn dude, why are you the host of the olympics? I hope its to earn money for your public schools.

Why would the diplomat shoot a dead robber?

Thanks. I wish more would do this. I am a two digit IQ.

isnt brazil a gun free zone?

Why are Brazilians trying to mug?

Br poster, I...

you'd get 10 years and forced gender reassignment therapy for that in Germany

Based Russian. I'm sure the western MSM will find this a reason to criticize Russia more.

>They think its a joke

Russians don't fuck around.

You can't drink the water.

You can't swim in any water, because there is sewage in it.

The Zika Virus is an epidemic levels with 1 million plus people having it.

Because Brazil is a poor country, robberies and violent crime is very high,

And, there is as threat of ISIS bombing Rio with q dirty bomb.

Fuck going there.

HOW ABOUT AS A NAIVE BRAZILIAN YOU LEAVE ON YOUR OWN.

Shit, sneak in to America. The liberals will love you even more.

Not really a state.. more of a colony of monkeys.

>1 post by this ID

>brazilian smashes window with gun to rob russian
>russian uses brazilian jiu-jitsu to pull the guy into his car, disarm, and kill him with his own gun

Explain yourself Brazilians. Do you not even know Brazilian jiu-jitsu?

You are only embarassing yourself,you illiterate monkey.

>According to police, one suspect broke the driver’s window with the gun but the diplomat, who is trained in jiu-jitsu, grabbed the attacker, hauled him into the car and the attacker was killed with his gun. The other attacker fled.

The body of assailant lay in the street for five hours, according to Sky News.

>go to brazil as a guest
>shoot brazilian citizen with illegally weaponry you aren't supposed to have
>racist trolls on the butthole of the internet salute you

Russia is going to be in deep shit for this. I hope Brazil prosecutes that maniac, he deserves to rot in jail for what he did. There are so many laws and civil rights being violated and Russia doesn't seem to care. He shouldn't even be there, didn't we ban all Russians from competing? Stupid whites had to cheat to even try and compete with actual athletes of color. Pathetic tiny dicked white boys always carrying guns to compensate for their tiny dicks.

Pffff, for civilians, yeah. For criminals, no.

And to top it all off, they've lost the keys to the stadium: sports.yahoo.com/news/rio-officials-lose-keys-to-olympic-stadium-080908840.html

The correct response to a mugging is to crawl into the foetal position and urinate yourself, two wrongs don't make a right Bong.

Hey nigger.

How did he get a gun in Brazil? I thought they were illegal Brazil. No banter, Im seriously asking...

I also thought lethal self defensevwas heavily punished too.

how can the dead rob you?

Of course Brazilian monkeys can't read. Stupid niggers can't do anything.

Ruskies beat Rio before the torch is even lit.

Holy fuck.

I love the fact that brazil has been skating under the shitbird radar with most of the world forgetting they exist. And now the whole planet is getting together for one collective month long laughing fit at the shit show they are putting on.

He shot him with his own weapon pretty badass

Probably has diplomatic immunity.

Hahahahah

holy shit did he kill him with the robber's own gun?

Yup. Based Ruskies desu.

Did you not read the article either? He shot the robber with his own gun nigger. It wasn't an illegal weapon he already had on him.

>and he thinks he's being smart

You just wish you were as based as this Russian. Go suck some nigger dick, you fucking faggot.

Stupid nigger. Diplomats can go ANYWHERE they want to. In fact, if a diplomat killed your racist nigger ass. He could leave as fast as he could because he has immunity. Shit, they can park anywhere, and break local laws too.

what with all the bans there still winning

Yep, educate the stupid nigger. To have ethnic cleansing the use. Get a diplomat to do it.

The US doesn't care must what a diplomat does, because a lot of the US diplomats are fucking CIA agents in other countries. lol.

That doesn't even take a genius to figure out.

Read it again you fucking illiterate nigger

>shoots dead robber
>dead robber
>dead

How do you kill what is already dead?

These next two weeks will be so fucking comfy.

>killed the robber with his own gun
Russians never disappoint tbqh. Hope they bring another annexing happening soon.

Land of magic.

Marcos Cesar Feres Braga
oh, it was chimp on chimp crime

>The diplomat was waiting in traffic in his car with his wife and daughter when he was approached by two men, each on a motorcycle, Globo reported.

>One suspect broke the driver’s window with the gun and demanded the the consul’s watch. But the Russian, who is trained in jiu-jitsu, grabbed the attacker, hauled him into the car and the attacker was killed with his gun. The other motorcyclist fled.

>The body of assailant lay in the street for five hours, according to Sky News, as police began their investigation.

Can't make this shit up.

the shitbirds always come home to roost

You're all retarded niggers. Read article, it was a BRAZILIAN lawyer who works as the Russian vice-consulate.
I don't believe the "took robber;s gun" gun, sure he had his own and they are just covering his ass. Given that he's a native working for Russia, probably not his first experience of the sort.

Jesus fuck.

My chest hurts, I think I'm dying.

>According to the Globo newspaper, the vice counsul – named in reports as Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate – grappled with an assailant who tried to carjack his vehicle, believed to be a BMW X6.
Confirmed: poltards cannot and do not read
>Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate
How does it even work though.

3rd world country reading comprehension

There's a fuckton of guns in Brazil, they're just mostly illegal.

You can have legal guns but it's a real chore and you only have peashooters, while a cartel member will have military grade weapons.

Cops aren't paid in Brazil, it's a failed state.

The guy was with his wife and kids. You want them to be raped and held captive? Fuck that shit. KILL them all if I was with my family.

Dont fuck Russians. They have been through a lot in their history.

>The vice counsul grappled with an assailant who tried to rob him in his car but the attacker was killed with his own gun during the struggle
>named in reports as Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate – grappled with an assailant who tried to carjack his vehicle, believed to be a BMW X6.

That's actually pretty badass.
Thought the guy was carrying but he one upped it and shot the nigger with his own gun.
Good for him.
Sucks that it even happened in the first place, though. Honestly, Avenida das Américas isn't all that safe, tons of street kids doing tricks while the cars are stopped in the red light, there are no police stations around, rare to see a police car patrolling, but the mayor is shilling the region to be the focus of the Olympics, so what can you do.

>I don't believe the "took robber;s gun" gun, sure he had his own and they are just covering his ass

They can carry guns legally, though. No need to cover anything up unless he was CC'ing a chopped down AK or something.

"Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate, reportedly grabbed the attacker and pulled him into his BMW X6 after he had smashed the car window and pointed a gun at him, demanding he hand over his watch."
>"Russian Diplomat"
> Russian

>drum up zika as the new distraction disease
>no one cares
>plant the olympics in the center of it and stop all medical aid to the area
>still no one cares
>try to fearmonger about it already reaching the us and europe
>no one even reads the articles
They ruined their own game by always trying to drive the stakes higher. Fucking Jews can't even subvert world media correctly.

>But the Russian, who is trained in jiu-jitsu
Or rather hacks at the graun can't write for shit

>underaged monkey
>monkey

Only correct part

Why are you even posting Ronaldo? He's from Portugal.

>he's a native who works at the Russian consulate

Why are the media saying he's Russian?

youtube.com/watch?v=KqTQxB7HHWA

Daily reminder you can only fight violent crime with violence.

diplomatic immunity

the guy basically acts as a proxy for the country and represents them everywhere he goes

this has some ramifications: he can't really be put in jail, and anything he does directly reflects on the country he represents

Now, being in another country it'd be trivial to put him in jail - but then you'd have russia angry with you jailing one of their diplomats. In some cases you might be able to get away with it anyways, like if the diplomat commit some serious crime like outright murder.

But in this case he shot dead some dumbass trying to rob him. Brazil would be very hard-pressed to do anything about it from a geopolitical standpoint. The political class in brazil wouldn't even give two shits about the mugger's life, the only reason for prosecution of any kind would be to hit russia for whatever reason.

>the Russian, who is trained in jiu-jitsu, grabbed the attacker, hauled him into the car and the attacker was killed with his gun.
>The body of assailant lay in the street for five hours

Top.Fucking.Kek

Who gives a shit if he was the goddamn pope? You cannot kill someone and get off scot free. He needs his diplomat status REVOKED and he needs to be thrown in jail IMMEDIATELY. I'm fucking pissed the fuck off, I can't imagine how Brazilians feel right now. The idea that some stupid white pale fuck went to their country and gunned down one of their own is sickening. It makes me SO ANGRY that whites can do this kind of shit still. There's no excuse for killing someone in this day and age. He needs to be sent to JAIL!

So cops work for free in Rio? Wait, what?!?!?

No wonder they showed up five hours later.

If was a cop in Rio. I would just bust local whores to have sex with them, because the laws are a joke, and you don't get paid.

>venida das Américas isn't all that safe, tons of street kids doing tricks while the cars are stopped in the red light, there are no police stations around, rare to see a police car patrolling, but the mayor is shilling the region to be the focus of the Olympics, so what can you do.

These Olympics are gonna be great.

2/10
You're trying too hard.

>25 minutes ago
>Didn't replied back

Kek. Humiliated. I bet he closed tab and left.

Nah it's just that some states were having delayed salary payments for police, etc.

I don't know if Rio had that issue.

Main security problem comes from a shitty justice system and no support for the police (shit pay, shit training, shit gear), oh and corruption too.

lol. USA shitposting is rare

THE DIPLOMAT WAS A BRAZILIAN NATIVE LAWYER WORKING FOR THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY

HE WASN'T AN ACTUAL RUSSIAN

Shame.

Still a good story though.

>Who gives a shit..
Nothing else you said mattered after that.

>shoots dead robber
Zombies are finally coming?

this fucking money can't even read properly

read the article burger

Also, the reason cartels have military grade gear, because soldiers sell their guns to them. :^)

At this point, most of South America needs to be annexed, subdued then rebuilt properly. The exploitative colonization and Royal Fifth fucked it.

English is not his first language...

The guy's name is Marcos Cesar Feres Braga. He's not Russian.

KEK

>Zika zombie
make it happen