Why we don't establish new antirussian country Polkraina - Пoлькpaїнa

Why we don't establish new antirussian country Polkraina - Пoлькpaїнa
It could be good idea for us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Nuiw73EY50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any answers?

I thought autistic poles on Sup Forums and kc hated Ukraine for no non-emotional reason.

Why not revive the Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth?

You're just asking to be annex aren't you

Conquer Belarus and the Baltics then demand

>gib Kaliningrad

and kick the bear in the nuts

Russia becomes anti eu and eu becomes the new ussr

Also polkraina would fix merkel

Make it polish-speaking so that Ukranians could wage another war with you. Tiлькi Укpaїньcкa, тiлькi хapдкop.

In the old one Lithuanians only spoke Western-Russian language which split into nowadays Ukrainian and Belorussian. I guess they won't agree for that once again. As far as I know their hatred against Russians is based on language issue.

1. Because Ukraine is poor as fuck and Poland has no monies and I don't want to bear the burden of educating the Ukrainians that corruption is something that should be fought

2. History has proven that Ukraine and, well let's say the Crown, can't be integrated with one another. It's Ukraine that broke the previous union, why would anyone want to risk again the treason of the Rusins

3. You seem not to understand that your country is actually cooperating with Germany and US, and is listening to their orders, do you? Poland is not involved in all this because it's way too weak and irrelevant

Fuck off, katsap.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Nuiw73EY50

>Western-Russian
Not west-russian but old-belarussian and also latin was the official language in the GDL

>Not west-russian but old-belarussian and also latin was the official language in the GDL
Actually it was called "western russian" back in the days and even now in your language it is called język ruski.

And still you left poor Lithuanians without own language, it is a miracle these nation still exists.

>Fuck off, katsap.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5Nuiw73EY50
Is it nice to be Ukrainian patriot living in USA?

Gib polish sluts and I move kurwa mać

fuck off, cuck

You're correct, from Wiki: Język ruski (nazywany od XIX wieku także staroukraińskim albo starobiałoruskim, a jego wczesna forma staroruskim)

The thing is that in Poland when you talk about "ruski" you usually mean Ukraine, and "rosyjski" is reserved for Moscow. Województwo "ruskie" was the name for voivodeship with Lwów and in the interwar period, in Kresy, when język "ruski" was taught, it was ukrainian. We don't use zachodnio-ruski. Nowadays people (those who know some history of course) would differentiate between język "białoruski" (belarussian) and "ruski" (ukrainian)

btw. it's pretty funny that we as Slavs are also a language-group and can write to each other in our own words and will understand each other as opposed to "germanics"

Are you fucking crazy?
You want Ukrainians oligarchs and mafia loot Poland or what?

>Ukrainian
>implying
Nah, my grandmother just taught me Russian when I was a kid

Do you seriously want to transform the only country we have into the country with the largest polish minotity on the planet? (ukraine is more populous than us)

Fucking traitor, you should be hanged on a lamppost for that.

>And still you left poor Lithuanians without own language,

There was never a legislation prohibiting the use of Baltic Lithuanian language. It was a peasant laguage of remote regions in Lithuania proper because
1 - most of the inhabitants of the GDL had theirown language already and spoke Ruski
2 - Lithuanians in towns and their nobility did not want to speak it and preferred Ruthenian/Polish/German as it was better for business and career.

They were never polonized the same way we were Germanized by Prussians - with administrative bans and censorship. They mostly polonized themselves, about which they are in denial to this day and that fact made them incredibly butthurt

Almost as much as the fact that Chmielnicki and the other cossack hetmans were coat-of-arms nobles of the Commonwealth, just like most of the nobility fighting them (Wisniowiecki etc. were all ruthenians). Cossack uprisings were basically conflicts between two groups of nobles, one from the Royal system and the other from the cossack system, over who would get to tax the local Ukrainian peasantry and make laws/collect revenue. Nobody wanted to abolish serfdom. Which makes the whole Polish nobles vs Ukrainian people narrative quite laughable.

I'm glad we have our own countries now the Commonwealth was fun while it lasted though.