How many Jews were killed in WWII?

How many Jews were killed in WWII?

not enough

less than 1 million

About 500k tops, in German docs which I don't have on me, it labels est. 300k, and its probably safe to assume another 200k died of starvation, other reasons, or unlisted casualties.

6.35 billion

approx.

6 gorillion

at least twenty

fpbp

27 and half
source: my uncle

Oy Vey, you anti-semite, it was 6,993,900 jews. Remember what they stand for.

Forgive me Rabbi, how could I forget the sacrifice of the 7,933,900 Jews.

Depends. How much money do you have on you, and how much of it is convertible to victimbux?

depends on who counting

Around 6 or so milllion.

But that clearly wasnt enough, as the modern world shows.

Oh, by the by? Anyone who denies the holocause is a Jew shill and Israel lover. The Holocaust was the greatest retaliation by the Germanic people against outside poison. You deny that? You make light of that? Fuck OFF you Jew scum!

All the ones who resisted.

If I had an MP40 and I was giving them orders and they started fucking around with me I would have sprayed them too.

You dont fuck with somebody who's got a machinegun.

Enough to make my lovely lamp shade

we can always count on blood libel

Fucking anti white race traitors.

We removed 87% of our Jews, and with fucking pride. You want Jews to live and infiltrate your societies? Go on and keep denying the holocaust. Fucking traitors.

7 million? Only 8 million? Oi Jehovah save me, this goyim believing a mere 9 million died. If you actually knew your facts, you'd know 10 million died in Auschwitz alone!

forced deportation is not a genocide

Czechien, shut the fuck up. Despite some of you being Volksdeutsche, you provided less volunteers than the goddamn Belgians.

Read the Wannsee protocol. There was the intent to exterminate Jews after deportation. You want to deny that? You want to say Nazis didnt kill Jews? You anti-white faggot. Nazis did kill Jews. With pride! They are a cancer wherever they are, and Hitler knew this.
ANYONE who denies the intent of nazism to eradicate the disease of judaism is either a Jew himself, or anti white.
So die, you race traitor.

They forgot the other 6 sheckellions

theres literally no reason to fulfill your schizophrenic persecution fantasies when there were already ethnic nationalist laws in place and deportation in process

TRIGGERED

Millions of jews won fabulous prizes in the holocaust.

>persecution fantasies
I am no Jew, you slavic fucking üntermensch. The Holocaust DID happen, and it was glorious. Denial os for cowards and weaklings who want to try and conform to the MSM's pro Jew message.

Thats your problem.