The 90s. Am I right?

The 90s. Am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzC6j1QpK5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally nazi germany

>wah something was specifically shit for me so it applies to everyone

the opinion in the comic doesn't annoy me as much as it being aesthetically repulsive

This. The character looks like a burn victim.

Without checking I will bet a large pizza that the character is a tranny self insert

The fourth panel makes me fucking gag

>You can't enjoy anything about the past because social issues existed
Really makes you think

No luck but I did find this

The closest thing to trannies in the 90's were faggot drag queens. What films are they watching?

>sonyggers
not even once

Twin Peaks?

Ahh, the 90s were great. You could look a stupid bitch like that in the eye and say shut the fuck up and grow some thicker skin.

Well

If she looks like that in her idealized comic version she must be a 250lb hambeast with no tits.

Someone post the edit please.

I bet they were thinking of this

I want to see this

Ace Ventura

Ace Ventura?

Based Springer poster

Ace Ventura!

When I was young, I thought Ace was just showing that Einhorn pooped her pants.

>When your gf exposes the fact that you have a micropeen for Bodyposi
Man

Yup, same here.

I was so confused as a kid when I saw this.

Alright, I'll buy that. What was racist about Ace Ventura though?

post the edit

Makes you think

It was the 90s, I'm sure he did an innocuous impression of some non-white foreigner, probably Chinese of Indian.

lmao men BTFO

Translation: one guy said something to her once.

I miss the 90s

>watching The Verdict
>there's a scene where Paul Newman walks into a bar and punches Charlotte Rampling in the face
>Rampling's character had completely fucked over Newman and almost ruined his life so the audience is meant to empathize with Newman
>Newman wins in the end and never reconciles with Rampling

the 80s were so much better. Sometimes a bitch has to get punched in the jaw

Fuck, what a smoking bitch tho

What a retarded comic. She's ugly as fuck, no man would pay her compliments.

It's brainwashing

I have started to notice more and more how a lot of movies from the 80s 90s and early 2000s could never be made now. Because of triggered sjws from ops pic.

>tfw never been complimented by the opposite sex

>just stop and talk I just want to talk to you.
goddman would that be nice to hear

Luckily, we sorted everything out now. I mean, you don't anything today being accused to sexism or racism or homophobia. Right?....right?

>not telling a guy you're trans
>expect him not to be pissed when he finds out he's been dating a guy

Kinda had it coming.

the idea of being conditioned to resent things I ENJOYED in my youth or childhood is disgusting. this attitude is unhealthy

> Implying 90's kids don't wish Hollywood would still do all that kind of shit in movies instead of this politically correct BS

This oversensitive society reminds me so much to demolition man that it hurts.

You just know the person who made this web-comic is a fat sweaty cum addict.

i laughed my ass off at this and then realized trips
checked

misread
still double dubs

kek me too

>once chance at life
>you're born a male(male)

lmao

this. Someone explained to me at CCD.

The 90's did suck, but for completely different reasons.

edit 1

edit 2

last edit

LOL these are hilarious broski!!

I think that's the message of the comic: she knows she's fuckugly so all those compliments only increase her pain.

the haves do not want and the do not haves want

Okay, that's honestly kinda funny. But the other two sucked and you should kill yourself because of those.

thanks user, you can save those if you want, they are all yours.

But why would they compliment her in the first place? It doesn't make any sense.

>tfw someone has a different opinion than I do
Wow, I'm going to be angry instead of ignoring them because they have zero impact on my life!

SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!!!

They are hilarious

>mfw the comic is accurate
>get cat called and flirted with every day
>sometimes even molested
>stranger once grabbed me and kissed me
>even get molested at work
>tfw I'm a socially crippled and can't deal with it all
Life is pain

Pretty messed up that they'd have a guy in their room, making out, before revealing the minor detail that they have a penis. It's just asking for the guy to freak out.

sounds like xir is watching a Naked Gun movie

youtube.com/watch?v=KzC6j1QpK5g

NO
O

Meh. I find it entertaining to get mad at stupid shit sometimes. Plus it makes me feel better about the world if other people are also pointing out how stupid it is.

>SUCK MY COCK!
every single time

any gold edit like this one? I can't even remember the original

This sent chills down my spine. No joke.

YOU GOT A FAT ASS

To try and trick her into sucking their cocks of course.

I have started to notice more and more how a lot of movies from the 30s and 40s and early 50s could not be made now. Because of triggered commies from ops pic

I know it's just a stupid shit comic by a hack transfag SJW Tumblrina that's now become a meme unto itself but still every time I see it, it just makes me hate THIS decade more and more. The 2010's suck!

Like oh, I had fun tonight, and you're great, but, I kinda thought you had a pussy, cause I can't stick my dick in your dick, so...

But why would they when she's fugly as hell?

What bugs me is they just can't sit there and accept it was a different time and not that big of a deal because they're just movies. They have to make a big stink about it and make sure anyone who likes those movies should feel bad for liking them.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Who the hell is she(?) talking to? And, gee, you know, maybe you were a sexist, racist, and homo/transphobe or were otherwise entertained by such humor before modern PC society told you to think otherwise otherwise.

wow, i'm a nazi now

Sounds like you should buy a gun and use it on people who assault you

I just want people to write good stories again because they want to. Not because they feel like they need to fill a quota. But I guess that makes me a neo-Nazi Trump supporter for wanting that.

Problem is there is no good way of telling what the writer just wanted to do and what is basically affirmative action. So we end up with 70% of this boards content which is people bitching about SJWs

Oh shut up, it was just a joke.

Hah, no, she thinks she's hot as fuck. Also most if not all of those instances either never occurred or she's putting words to events that might have happened (caught guy glancing at my butt, and even though he didn't say anything he might as well have said "DAMN, sexy, you've got a FAT ASS")

>What was racist about Ace Ventura though?
You haven't seen When Nature Calls?

I mean, there are legitimately people in Hollywood forcing diversity quotas on movies, even if it doesn't make sense to the context of the movie or the work they may have adapted. I know there are some idiots that see that shit in things that don't necessarily have that influence, but to deny it doesn't happen and it's only racist Trump supporters making conspiracy theories comes off egregious to me.

I don't really care that it's a joke. It just bugs me there are people who actually think that way.

So what do these people enjoy if everything offends them?