Survey: Most have considered leaving husband, and other shocking finds

Happily ever after? Not really, many wives say
today.com/id/31377503/ns/today-today_style/t/happily-ever-after-not-really-many-wives-say/

Although a whopping 72% of you have considered leaving your husband at some point, and more than half of you (57%) sometimes regret marrying him, you’re still in it for the long haul: 71% of you expect to be married to your spouse for the rest of your life.

Wow! More than half of you are bored in bed or can’t even remember the last time you got intimate? No wonder an overwhelming 79% of you want to have sex more often!

Should divorces be harder to get? 54% said no, while 46% said yes.

Do you consider flirting cheating? 60% said no, 40% said yes.

Do you trust your husband? 66% said yes, 34% said no.

Are men like fine wine? Apparently not. Nearly half of you (46%) admit that your husband has changed for the worse since you said “I do.” About a quarter of you (26%) are luckily married to men who’ve actually gotten better with age. And the rest? 28% of you say your spouse is the same as the day you married him.

Should couples stay together for the sake of the children, no matter what? 79% of you said no, 21% said yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5D_3BlOWOQ
mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/11-animals-that-mate-for-life/old-faithful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>marriage sucks ass
Yes, most people already know this. Which is why most people nowadays dont even bother until they're in their mid 40s and have no other options.

Wow women have a system that completely bends over backwards to cater to them at every turn and they STILL find things to fucking complain about.

It actually doesn't, the problem is the people have just gotten so much worse so these very same people think it's a raw deal when they have to commit themselves to another of these same people.

Women shouldn't have to work and should have lots of babies. That makes them happy

Men need to work out and no fap.

Simple life nobody has the balls fit because you can't Instagram vacations on a $60k four kids budget

> get on your knees and pledge yourself to 1 bitch for life

marriage was the down fall of civilization and men are gigantic faggots.

You know why society is so fucked up?

Because MEN CANT BE MEN, and WOMEN DESERVE REAL MEN. So they fight you, shit on you, as their DNA desperately tries to evolve you into better men.

>Should couples stay together for the sake of the children, no matter what? 79% of you said no, 21% said yes.
Freedom everyone. Let's place our own material needs before the sake of our childrens, family, people and country.

just kidding i read my own post and im a faggot ignore my post

>marriage was the down fall of civilization

Dude, back to plebbit. Reproductive egalitarianism for men is the only reason western society progressed to its current point. The reason family is such shit is because traditional marriage values have been ERODED due to the relaxation of divorce and adultery laws.

A stable marriage is absolutely essential to raising children that won't become complete fuckups in life. People need to get the fuck over petty shit and tough it out.

BUT MARRIAGE IS THE ANSWER TO EVEEEEERYTHIIIIIIIING

TRADITIOOOOOOOOONAL UNICORN WOMEN EXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTTTTTTTT

>Marriage sucks and always has

More news at 11

Luckily whites see the value in the nuclear family and have kept it, and civilization afloat for so long.

The (((Devil))) is gaining ground but he won't win.

>white women
>any year

lol

This

And this

I disagree. a married couple who stays together for their children will only make their household a nightmare to grow up in. constant fighting, and disunity between the parents will set a bad example on the children and likely fuck them up for life. not saying that divorce will make them turn out great, that fucks 'em up too, but I think it's preferable than living with both your parents who hate each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5D_3BlOWOQ

Judging from what OP posted. Women do not complain about the marriage system. They complain about men.

>Should divorces be harder to get? 54% said no, while 46% said yes.
>Should couples stay together for the sake of the children, no matter what? 79% of you said no, 21% said yes.

These two may seem like complaints about the system but they are not.

It means they don't trust men. They think all men are the same (which is true in regard to relationships, its either a nigger or a beta cuck).

>you
>shill
>everyday

that's a LOT of selfish motherfucking whores.

Keep dreaming, grandpa.

>women

Met one that wasn't?

FUCKING FEMINISM AND MARXISTS REEEEEEEEEE

Marriage is retarded in general.

There is literally no good reason to marry instead of cohabitating that isn't because of shitty legislation (tax breaks, inheritance, etc.)

my wife. she has straight up told me she would rather take a beating from me daily, then leave me, for the sake of the kids.

People didn't evolve to have a choice so when you give them a choice they fuck it up. For most of history a marriage was arranged and if you left it or cheated the penalty was severe. I'm not a proponent of that system, but the fact is people haven't adapted to this new way. Society will keep crumbling as less stable families are possible.

lmao, coalburners learn the hard way that beggars can't be choosers

that's a shitty question to be honest.
"no matter what" is too open pretty much the same as asking "would you stay with your husband even if he hit you everyday?"

>reproductive egalitarianism
Why are you using such big words with that flag? Family is shit because men are numale cucks. If you were a woman you wouldn't manage to be loyal either.

All women are scum

Black men hate black women, asian men hate asian women, muslim men hate muslim women, etc.

typical laundry list of an undesirable woman on a dating app.

>Do you consider having sex with random people cheating?
What would the answer be?

No one wants to leave me I'm a sex god. My ex from high school who I havent talked to in years hit me up talking to me about how she misses the "Good days" and "how passionate and amazing you were in bed" and she's engaged.

Protip: I eat the pussy.

You should beat her--daily--to see if she means it.

Heard she laughed right after she said it. You should totally test it, just to be sure.

>hey, you know what's good for a child's development?
>TWO PARENTS WHO HATE EACH OTHER!

>The US is a hive of degeneracy

Well I for one am shocked at this discovery.

>Protip: I eat the pussy.
Gross
>she's engaged.
Be a bro and tell her fiance she's thinking of already cheating on him.

Man was never meant to be monogamous. The restrictions marriage places on human nature, are unnatural.

>Protip: I eat the pussy.

Thanks for the advice, mate. Never considered actually licking it. Really makes you think, huh.

What an interesting conversation to have with a loved one.

Oh god don't remind me of the old fuckbuddy of mine who's wedding I had to photograph, the guy she was engaged to was literally old enough to be her dad, proposed to her _the day she turned 16_ and looked like pedobear in every single fucking photo. Not even photoshop can fix that creepy grin.

At least she'll stay because of the money.

MY HAPPINESS IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT!

humans are one of the few animals that tend towards preferring a single life long partner you fucking retard.

>Although a whopping 72% of you have considered leaving your husband at some point, and more than half of you (57%) sometimes regret marrying him, you’re still in it for the long haul: 71% of you expect to be married to your spouse for the rest of your life.

They were and always have been In it for the money. That's why they stay. They don't want to have to get a real job or have to be a responsible adult. They are bottom feeders

I u cant handle me at ur worst....

Further proving that women are biggest weak link in our societies, because single motherhood is probably the number 1 reason why we have so many pussies today.

The west is progressively becoming more and more spoiled and selfish. This data is inevitable. The day of the rope draws near.

I can just buy a 1 bed flat have a shit car and live a happy life. I could easily work like 100 days a year to pay for my expenses and basically live on cheap last minute holidays to anywhere.

I dont know him. Plus he's a feminist.

If he wasnt I'd truly consider it.

who is this semen demon

>women should have babies
How sexist

Now your going to have to show photos

Well they aren't shitting gold eggs when I drop a load in them so the logical choice is babies

This combined with the study that says the most frequent cause of divorce is a man losing a job makes me think that forcing both members of a household to work + kids is just not a sustainable way of life. It may work for DINKs, but it just seems like one of the parents should be either stay-at-home or working part-time.

Tanisha Long muh dicckkkk

>It actually doesn't
Definitely not.
There ARE loyal woman in the world who will love their man until he dies.
I've been married to a red pilled qt 3.14 for twenty years now who makes 100 grand a year and lets me be as toxic, masculine and happy as I need to be and she doesn't slow me down.
She gave me a beautiful child and I get fucked more often than every guy I know.
When I hear my single friends complain about their extended dry spells I know that I'm the lucky one.
When I hear my friends complain about how they can't find a decent woman to give them a child I know I'm the lucky one.

Falling for the single meme. These fucking cucks don't know the life they could have.

>He's such a good husband... but I deserve better ;ooo
Fuck them

\Well gee that really made me think
I better check the record\
guess im a #shilldogforhilldog

>Wow! More than half of you are bored in bed or can’t even remember the last time you got intimate? No wonder an overwhelming 79% of you want to have sex more often!
>muh sex
>I want more sex
>sex sex now
Fucking piece of shit cock sucking bullshit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you scared she will love you for ever senpai?

> Man was never meant to be monogamous.

We finally have proof that god exists, folks.

Questions like:
- What were we meant to be?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Why can't we eat each other and instead we eat poor cows?
can now be answered.

I would rather my parents have kept fighting than for them to split up so my mother can become an alcoholic and my father can become abusive.

I don't want to tell you how to live your life but personally I would be the bigger man and tell him anyways. Just think about being in his shoes.

>Although a whopping 72% of you have considered leaving your husband at some point, and more than half of you (57%) sometimes regret marrying him, you’re still in it for the long haul: 71% of you expect to be married to your spouse for the rest of your life.

This is pretty reasonable. I thought everyone indulged in the occasional fantasy of just leaving it all, spouse included. Better to be able to admit it than not to.

>Wow! More than half of you are bored in bed or can’t even remember the last time you got intimate? No wonder an overwhelming 79% of you want to have sex more often!

This is just plain good news for a lot of married men.

>Do you consider flirting cheating? 60% said no, 40% said yes.

Most flirting isn't cheating or even indicative of considering it, unless you have an agreement with your partner that it is.

>Are men like fine wine? Apparently not. Nearly half of you (46%) admit that your husband has changed for the worse since you said “I do.” About a quarter of you (26%) are luckily married to men who’ve actually gotten better with age. And the rest? 28% of you say your spouse is the same as the day you married him.

Totally unremarkable.

Aaand this is spot-on too. I grew up with parents who attempted this, and was still naive enough to ty it myself with my own son. If you're staying together just for the kids you're probably doing more harm than good.

Wow, America has mixed feelings about everything!

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/11-animals-that-mate-for-life/old-faithful

WE ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE.
You see? Ha-ha-ha.
Marriage is oppression.
Down with marriage!
Free the tit.
We need more divorces.
Down with compromising for life.
We need to have FUN! Fun means over 1000 sexual partners.
I will never get married.
Kids suck.
Meat is murder.
I have an ax to grind.