Okay honestly, why do you still support the lowest common dominator...

Okay honestly, why do you still support the lowest common dominator? Trump represents literally the cringy memelords you hate. Clinton represents everything you like.

Strong values and convictions

I get it, you picked Trump because he was the underdog's choice, but now he's become too popular, it's time to grow up and vote maturely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubdmyms-Lts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly I stopped supporting Trump as soon as reddditfags started invading this place and spamming it with trump. They will defend the fool to death. if Trump stabbed a baby Trump shills would still support him and defend his actions.

Not saying I support Hillary Clinton but she is more fit for the job than Trump. Despite being a crazy lying bitch herself.

001111100110111001101111011101000010000001110010011001010110011001110101011100110110100101101110011001110010000001110100011011110010000001110101011100110110010100100000011101000110100001100101001000000110110001100001011101000110100101101110001000000110000101101100011100000110100001100001011000100110010101110100001000000110001001100101011000110110000101110101011100110110010100100000011100100110010101100100011001000110100101110100001000000111010101110011011001010111001100100000011010010111010000100000011000010110110001101100001000000111010001101000011001010010000001110100011010010110110101100101

There's honestly no reason to vote for Trump. Not his policies not anything. Even if your reason is to light a flame under the establishments ass, it's more like committing suicide to piss off your overly controlling friend because they don't want you to die either

And I think people have realized that

I wont go against the will of my people. Trump was elected by us for presidency of united states of northen america and so it must be.

You vote for who you want. It's call a fucking democracy. I know it can be difficult for a bipatirsanship nation to be clear with this idea. How do you even be called land of freedom when you're despise a vast majority of your countrymen for his ideas ?

Now be mature, respect the votes of everybody and fight them, if you want, with real arguments.

>OPic related
Treblinka

Family knows both. Hillary = stale breathed sociopathic evil lying cunt. Fuck off shill.

Location the shill. Destroy the shill.

>Clinton represents everything you like.
>Strong values and convictions

I actually laughed out loud. Whatever you are being paid to shill, it's not enough.

>reddit faggots changed my mind on who to vote for

a vote for hillary is a vote for importing a bunch of shitskins into america

I'm just here to laugh at Trump kiddies when he gets destroyed in November.

She'll meltdown and lose. No amount of disingenuous assisted front-running will save her.
She's a cunt and farter.

You should like /Trump/. He does not care what blue pill, politically correct Chomsky orcs think-- he cares about justice and truth.

He stands up for America and Americans. He is not full of cheat-coded Establishment mind control presets.

He says, 'Freedom for my people, or day of rope. Ready or not, here I come.'

Who says democracy magically produces a good result, or even respects a social contract? Consensus can solidify a monopoly on injustice, stupidity and kleptocracy.

Democracy does not produce a greater good, it is merely an expression of how ugly and base your thoughts, and how well you appealed to the least common denominator.

Yes, Fascism looks good these days... Who cares what you chimps think.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubdmyms-Lts

Well, OP I was on the fence until i saw your pic, now I can no longer support him
Great work.

I See A Bad Moon Rising

but should you really be building that missle system for israel?
that at the end of the day, is the most importent thing your be voting about.... WAR....

and the future of your kids 'n' wages, and the availabilty of housing, what with immgration.

and your more worryed about how well they'll do it?

ok american lets start from the start.

You vote for policys, not personalitys.

The candidate you vote for my not be americas "best foot forward" at the helm. But for the love of god, atleast vote for the one who is going in the right direction!

>His authoritarian tendencies and flirtations with fascism are unparalleled in the history of our democracy

This is from the Harvard REPUBLICAN Club. I know you guys are upset about the recent polls but it is possible that not everyone that shares your opinion about him is a paid shill.

how abouot you tell us who we should vote for and for what political reason.

They're just edgy teenagers rebelling against mom and dad who were taken in by 50 year old stormfront shills. either they'll grow up or be losers the rest of their lives

Start changing those shower heads in your 'basement apartment,' or we'll do it for you.

there isn't one political reason to vote for anyone in that whole statement.

this isnt a beauty pagant guys, snap out of it.

This garbage is not what Sup Forums is for.

If these posts were by Sup Forums users this would be known

This board is for sharing political views, not for promoting candidates.

user has spoken

>it was ok when Trump supporters were doing it

Smart guy
>Spend weeks memeing support for Trump
>He actually becomes popular
>Reddit floods the board
>Those who ironically act like retards will soon be graced by them

Face it anyone who supports Trump is literally the worst trash who laugh at Bazinga jokes on Reddit. People who support Hillary are literally the anti-thesis to SJW's (who hate her for silly email shit) and Reddit (who hate her for not being a meme)

japan, how does the voting work there? do you vote for partys, policys, or do you do the whole silly flag waving thing like america for a quarter of the year?

hello Mr. True Conservative

at best, Hillary is 8 more years of Obama

at best, Trump is an unknown

at worst, Hillary will be the last president the USA ever has

at worst, Trump will be the last republican president the USA ever has

I'd rather roll with an unknown best case scenario than a scenario in which I already know the results of and not happy with.

No time to chat with fools from Japan

I'm going (((Deep))) Follow me Anons

The last 10 months on Sup Forums have been nonstop Trump shilling with a constant general up that's full of useless spam to keep it bumped.

We're just leveling the playing field.

>People who support Hillary are literally the anti-thesis to SJW's
ok bait thread, move along folks

>shitalking angry birds

now you fuckers went TO FUCKING FAR

Prove me wrong. Name one super feminist who loves Hilary. There are none. Only the moderate 1st wave feminists support her

They put up a billboard on the streets and candidates have small posters so you can see who is running and pick who you like. Some of the posters are hilarious like pic related from the election last week.

This is how board looks.

you know must of the world want trump to win.
its agony knowing im gonna have to listern to this for another few months.
trumps global intrest are ery small, he wants to focus on american.
hillary wants to carry on policing the world with a missle system to protect israel, which will cause a conflit with russia wanting to take it out.

after listerning to putin, i think america needs a trump, so they can focus on there own country.

This

its strange, the amount of shilling that goes on here now. If hillary is such a sure win, if she has such a lead, if trump is such a stupid racist idiot, why come here to shill at all? I mean I under stand that you earn money for doing it but what do the Democrats fear if shillary is doing so well?

but being japan there all pretty simalir, apart from a few extrmist im guessing

Same here. November can't arrive fast enough

I would say it's true. Even "Liberal" party candidates are very conservative by Western standards.

Do you have any idea where you are, faggot?

Please suicide now.

>Strong values and convictions
Hillary?!?! Quaaaquaaaa!!! hahahaha!! lmfao!

you japs crack me up, there is nothing wrong with your voting system, why do you have to be so much better then everyone else at economics

its like one of the places I'd want to live, but they would never want me there.

Alright I doubt you're a "shill" as everyone on here is so obsessed with calling people lately, but it's pretty likely you're trolling.

If you're not though, do you know where you are?
What?? Strong values and convictions? Any of her "values" have been given to her by the people in control of her, and they're not "strong," as you can see how she flip flops through the years on just about every issue depending on who's giving her the money. I could totally agree with you if you said Trump DOESN'T represent everything Sup Forums likes. That's for sure. But a lot of the most important things Trump is for we can get behind, whereas with Clinton, there's really nothing Sup Forums as a whole can get behind.

So if you think anyone is here is going to change their mind because you're afraid of America becoming great again, you're wasting your time. If you're a troll or a paid shill, you're doing a great job. 10/10. Keep it up!

>Clinton fit for the job
SHILL EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

I agree hillary clinton is a great woman and easily more intelligent than trump
There is literally nothing wrong with voting Hillary

Shill

idiot

>trump is Sup Forums
>bernie is lebbit
>hillary is ?

why even ask, all your gonna get is muh experienced

Fuck off CTR

What about the foreign donors that controlled her as Secretary of State? What about all the wars she started? What about her gross negligence in dealing with top secret information?
All valid reasons to not vote for her.

Hillary is facebook. You hate it but everyone's on it so you just got to use it.

>What about the foreign donors that controlled her as Secretary of State?
Which ones may I ask ? (And provide evidence don't bring any conspiracy theory bullshit:
>What about all the wars she started?
No proof she directly started it in any case it would be obama's fault
> What about her gross negligence in dealing with top secret information?
The hell are you saying all the investigations she had prove she is innocent
>All valid reasons to not vote for her.
Still better than trump considering none of what you stated is true

How big was the sample size of this poll? I talk to friends in other countries (Italy, Germany, Spain, Russia) and besides Russia all I hear about is how the media constantly slams Trump and praises Hillary. Is it any surprise they would vote Hillary in this poll? I hate the MSM but I believe in the people.

>Putting titty monster Honkers on Hillary's side
DELETE THIS

Trump hates video games

She is a video game

I hate both of them

If I was American id be selling my vote to buy bullets

This describe whats going on pretty well.

The American Revolution was supported mostly by the poor and uneducated, led by a few well educated individuals. Sometimes the right thing isn't the popular choice.

>calling trump the lowest common denominator

That sounds right, considering that he's gonna take you down

/thread