With Trump, Japan will be invaded by China

With Trump, Japan will be invaded by China.
With Hilary, Japan and America economy boost, people can enjoy many products with low price. higher income and high quality life

Vote for Hilary if you like Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3442302/Donald-Trump-vows-make-North-Korean-leader-Kim-Jong-disappear-says-bad-dude-dictator-face-fate-worse-assassination.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interesting approach, but what would be wrong with invading china? You tried it before and did pretty well and America could use it as a means to eliminate a part of it's debt

>With Trump, Japan will be invaded by China.

Good. We will release the leash. Go for that Greater East Asia co-prosperity sphere. Trump will be on your side this time.

Also get those Gundams moving.

>Make America great again AND purge the world of anime filth once and for all

There is literally no logical argument you can make against Trump now.

Dont worry Hillary is going to win people are getting real tired of Trumps racism and his childish antics, no one takes him seriously anymore

>10ยข has been deposited to your account on behalf of Correct The Record

Fuck you go home. Go Trump! Win please!

>Vote for Hilary if you like Japan.

So vote for Trump then. OK

Fuck off you dumb cunt.

When Trump wins the USA, Britain, Australia, Candada and New Zealand are gonna do a big deal with Russia. It's gonna be huge. You're gonna love it. We're also gonna get India on board.

We're all gonna work together and do a deal securing Japan and South Korea is gonna fall under Japan's jurisdiction. All of us nations are going to Guarantee Japan's Sovereignty and we're going to make Japan great again.

Just wait until you see Japan's military. Japans gonna have a big beautiful military with the best military alliance you've ever seen backing it. You'll love it.

You watch, china isn't gonna know what hit him.

>implying the opinion of a weaboo English teacher matters in the land of the free.

>When Trump wins

Stopped reading right there you delusional cunt Trump is down by 10 points in the latest poll no one outside of Sup Forums seriously wants Trump as our President,

Hillary is going to win

>$0.05 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

Nobody cares about the poll you rigged with your little SJW friends. You think we don't know, like we haven't seen you throwing tantrums in the streets with you little nose rings? Trump is gonna win. He's gonna keep winning and he's gonna win bigly.

Stupid Jap.

I hope your government and corporations have the "speaking fees" and "donations" lined up in case Hillary wins. Wouldn't want China or South Korea to get more favorable trade deals would you?

Show us some samurai spirit, user. If the JDF marches against China I'll do everything I can to help you guys fight those dog-eating subhumans.

Uh, no.

When you coddle people they become indolent, needy, and demanding. This isn't just true of blacks, it's true of all humans. That's why babied little shits turn out as crybaby sociopaths. It's no different with a nation made up with individuals coddled by the power of a superpower.

But that shouldn't be a problem for you nips

>Implying Japan shouldn't be invaded by China.
You'll get used to it.

>the weeb vote

a lost cause, they wont leave their houses.

10% of your country's GDP is the cost for the best protection.

Hillary would start a war with Russia and Iran

>2nd Japanese pro Hillary post I've seen while scrolling halfway down the catalog
oy vey CTR

wtf i love hillary now

SHILL THREAD SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Hi Steve! How is your student exchange going?

with trump japan will get back manchuria

I can't tell if these are shills shit posting, or just shit post. we've reached the singularity.

so you are saying if shillary wins we (japan) will have free protection? nice one (((hirohito)))

I don't like japan.you're a country of autists

Trump will give (sell) Japan and South Korea nukes and pull American troops out of there.

Win-win.

Tora Tora Tora! I thank you for Correcting the Record, Akio-san!

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

He also sells it to terrorists in middle east, because it is "bussiness"

Signing the TPP will destroy Japan's agriculture and you call that economic boost? Mr. Kim, that's not how the economy works

Nope, that's what Obama and Hillary do.

>le moderate rebels

>Japanese "agriculture" is ammount 0.5% of Japanese GDP
>0.5% is more important than 99.5%

Epic logic.

I support Hilary.

>also what is international trade? what is comparative advantage?

You are high school drop out tier moron.

Learn economics again in school

>an english teacher that can't even speak english

I think you read that wrong, Japz. Let me edit that for you.
>With Trump, Japan and America economy boost, people can enjoy many products with low price. higher income and high quality life

>"english teacher"

really make you think.

Fuck off back to america jew

Wtf, I hate Japan now.

Thanks for

Correcting The Record

with Hillary, demands for Japan to take in millions of niggers and islamic jihadists will be doubled to tripled in insistence and frequency.

People will still want Japanese cars under Trump because """American""" cars are shit (they're also assembled in Mexico--it would be more accurate to call them Mexican Motors)

Mr. Kim, you do realize that it's not only agriculture that's affected? TPP will make doujins illegal, increase drug prices, give the power to corporations to sue governments, etc. If you think it only affects agriculture, then you should go see a psychiatrist. Also, Trump will improve security of Asia by removing Best Corea
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3442302/Donald-Trump-vows-make-North-Korean-leader-Kim-Jong-disappear-says-bad-dude-dictator-face-fate-worse-assassination.html

Also, thank you for correcting the record!
>3 shekels have been deposited into your paypal account

oh so you refuted your point by YOURSELF keked so hard. stupid man

Big league
Big league god dammit

>2016
>listening to slant eyed, sister-fucking Japs

But i don't like anime that much.

Hillary has stated Japan doesn't need the US's help, but Korea and Vietnam do.

At least Trump will let Japan defend itself.

Chink user here with korean wife
We are both voting Trump, walls work. Enjoy your new Chinese overlords.

Again, Mr. Kim, you forgot to mention that it's not only that agriculture is affected, but many as well like in I said. I bet it's your first day debating about economics? Anyway, thanks for correcting the record!

Japan is a failing country any way. Low birthrate, xenophobic and kanji. The faster Japan goes the better off the world will be. I wish the mongols invaded you all those years ago, you'd probably be less shit then.

seriously i hate that people think he said bigly.

Prove to me you are not CTR shill on a vpn.

Not it won't. There is a defense pact. Trump only wants to pull out the base. Fuck off shill.

sage

What's your favourite hentai or doujin, Japanbros?

And even if he wasn't, why should us AMERICANS subjugate ourselves to the interests of a FUCKING ZIPPER HEAD!?!?

To prove that shilling is happening on Sup Forums.

K only for you oniichan

I love Japan, love Hillary, and hate alt-right cringey memelords.

Bumped

it has now since you fucking replied

>Korean GF
>She Hates the US and American military presence in Korea
>Trump promises to reduce US military presence and intervention across the world
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I also learned that only the biggest fuck tards and most incompotent of US soldiers end up in Korea and Japan, since nothing is ever going to happen there.

>ont worry Hillary is going to win people are getting real tired of Trumps racism and his childish antics
Because corruption and vote rigging is much more acceptable

I thought Japanese people were supposed to be smart. With Trump behind our military the Chinese will be afraid to do anything. With Hillary, enough money from them and she will let them do anything. You know nothing of our politics you baka.

Except that doesn't work when China makes their own anime that somehow manages to be even worse than regular.

You'll just get zipperboos instead

(((you)))